Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

One of my fav epiosde...I could not stop myself to post it😆

So many awesome moments , Specially the contradiction of word between mind and heart😳

I like rajat entry in lotus leave on water running...Omg it's quite impossible na😲..In just few times practice he done it successfully..😆only in ekta serial it can happen😆

That too conversation between Malaya and chandra ...😆most funniest part was chandra way of eating🤣...Malaya got love letters😆 seriously yaar who sends him🤣..

Chandra said even if he married the decision will be only through mind...He was right and he did it also but who knows he is going to marry that person whose heart will be his heart beat in future😳

Nandini said she will marry that person who loves her more than her pita maharaj and she gave surety that she will never find it but you know destiny plays the biggest role here,whom she hates the most ,he going to be the love of her life,who will love her more than anyone else ,even her pita maharaj...That's called DESTINY😳

Sweta correctly said in interview "how N will bring out the love side from CGM and the good human side' was actually the story line..👏

Ipsi 🤗

After a long time got see  , read your take and loved it ClapClap 
Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: abiariel

Nandhini🤗 thanx for the pics it is so awwwsome 😳
Chandhu is very mischievous in ashram that too in case of Malay it is overtime😉😆
 Pita maharaj and nandhu is a treat to watch😳

Yes ashram scenes were really funny , specially Chandra banter with his fellow mates  or say even Malay  his futrue bro in law   😆 

and way Chandra is eating food here . In fact Chandra's all eating scenes in this show I dont if it is intentionally or no but its funny 😆😆
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Yes Nandini I have all 3,4,5 and now episode 6 pending. 
I shall post all together here in this thread. Hope Abi wont mind 😉

Alanta🤗 we all are waiting  just like we used to wait for Chandni scenes or say even sr 😆😉
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chandra :  Do you remember, when did we meet for the first time? 

Nandini : Yes, how can I forget that. When you came in Malaykethu's disguise for my swayamwar and we had our first sword fight. 

Chandra : No,  even before that? When we were kids? 

Nandini : Oh ok, at my Tuladaan, which was arranged by Pita maharaj? 

Chandra (smiles) : Do you know one thing? Our destinies had crossed once, even before that day, when I saw you for the first time on the roads of Magadh, arriving in the royal chariot, for the first time when I saw you in my life, I stared at you with so much hatred in my eyes, thinking how can a princess be so cruel to pleasantly travel through the blood shed path of the poor. 

On that day I had come to Magadh, thinking Magadh is my destiny but fate was pulling me towards my destiny that is you. 

Nandini : No Chandra, how could you forget, even before that how you used to come and disturb my sleep and many a times I had scold you and you used to tease me by playing hide and seek. 

Chandra : Me? No Nandini you are mistaken. I never came to Mehal before the day of your Tuladaan. 

Nandini : Its your habit to tease me and it started right from then, when you couldn't come by your own, you had sent the real sky moon to me on which I could see yourself. 

Chandra : So you could see me in the moon?  Am I like the moon in the sky? 

Nandini : In many days when I missed you, I used to talk with the moon imagining its you and now the moon has witnessed our story so far. But now my moon is with me only and will be always, I know that. 

Chandra : Not for longer, moon can stay alone without the moon light. 

_______- to be continued. 

It had to be Nandini to throw sands over Chandra's name for she is now blind for her love for her pita maharaj. Despite being the synonym of cruelity it is the father in him made us like this layered characteristics of Nandh and surprisingly this cruel nature and the loving father co existed in him, it sounds so ironical but its more natural and realistic when comes to real life human behaviour. As they say, there is nothing complex than human minds. 

So the war between mind and heart has started. We know Chandra's mind struggle is going to fail before Nandini 's heart struggle. The only failure that Chandra accepted whole heartedly and loved to accept failure again and again. He is now unaware that in future he is going to pay off one by one for every words he saying against heart. 

Edited by alanta - 6 years ago
alanta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandinisharmaa

Alanta🤗 we all are waiting  just like we used to wait for Chandni scenes or say even sr 😆😉

😆 Watched all the pending episodes in one go and review also 😆
Previous page last post.😛 Edited by alanta - 6 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Ipsi 🤗 So glad to read your take, beautifully written. Now that RS too has come to picture, hope to read your takes daily 😳
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Alanta 🤗 its always a treat to read your takes 😳
Yet again beautifully written right from CN talk about their first meet, how Chandr used to trouble N during nights 😉 😆 Nandni relation with her pita to heart and mind talks of CN 👏 👏 everything beautifully said

👏 Yes this was only defeat which Chandra accepted and again and again he wants to accept and fall in love with N 😳

Alanta beautifully written .your writings make CN and their realtionship look still      beautiful 😳 👏
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Ipsi 🤗 So glad to read your take, beautifully written. Now that RS too has come to picture, hope to read your takes daily 😳

I am nothing in front of your take.😆...Like a small drop of water from ocean ,which is you..😳👏
Beautiful take ...🤗
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nandini what a timing😉..Why didn't u come Instagram...?.U didn't accept my friends request too😕 Edited by Ipsitta - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

One of my fav epiosde...I could not stop myself to post it😆

So many awesome moments , Specially the contradiction of word between mind and heart😳

I like rajat entry in lotus leave on water running...Omg it's quite impossible na😲..In just few times practice he done it successfully..😆only in ekta serial it can happen😆

That too conversation between Malaya and chandra ...😆most funniest part was chandra way of eating🤣...Malaya got love letters😆 seriously yaar who sends him🤣..

Chandra said even if he married the decision will be only through mind...He was right and he did it also but who knows he is going to marry that person whose heart will be his heart beat in future😳

Nandini said she will marry that person who loves her more than her pita maharaj and she gave surety that she will never find it but you know destiny plays the biggest role here,whom she hates the most ,he going to be the love of her life,who will love her more than anyone else ,even her pita maharaj...That's called DESTINY😳

Sweta correctly said in interview "how N will bring out the love side from CGM and the good human side' was actually the story line..👏

Hey ipsi
Iam so sorry
I didnot see ur take...
It was so nice..Neatlly presented...Your way of depicting is also so good.Dont stop writing...