Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
🤗thank you Bee
To star off the you're naked comment was hilarious😆, of course he was in the bathtub, and especially after showing restraint the previous night. That said her innocence was so endearing, she spent all her adult life under the notion that Arpita was the beautiful one so it's understandable that she has insecurities about her look of lack of experience, but he gently awaken her body to passion and love. ðŸ˜³ And then came reality. the daily dose of marriage life, with its fun and fight. I understand Yash refusing to let her go to her father house because he saw firsthand how they were treating her and he want to protect her even against her self-sacrificing self, but Gayatri Ma was right (mother always are), Aarti needed to resolve this part of her identity. And had he forced her, he would have been no better. At least they came to an acceptable compromise. 
Finally, Aarti, trusted what she felt and took the step toward Yash. She was apprehensive but it was courageous and hopeful and it paif off. She can believe that Yash really see her as a beautiful , kind and caring woman and mostly trust her heart. 
As for her so called sister and aunty , what better revenge than seeing them happy, serve them right😡 for setting up this dangerous plot. I can imagine their disappointed faces with glee, they are lucky that Aarti is not a revenge type person. 

Gayatri said it best, they are kindred spirit. 
Did I tell you how much I loved and enjoyed this gift...😃 so sweet..

ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
beautifully written
loved it
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice ending... Loved it ...enjoyed reading