The car scene symbolism

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys
First of all the story seems bold and mature, the show has quality content and according to vikram bhatt its multi character driven show and I like such shows rather than the ones in which the story revolves around one character only.

So in first episode itself makers gave us some hints or symbolism about show and I am referring to the particular the car scene in which we can see all the 3 key characters. When ahana was at anant house and her bracelet stuck in the flowers when she was giving warning to rehaan, and we can see now that bracelet is with rehaan in his car. The car lift scene says so many things like she's gonna be always torn between rehaan and anant and her going with anant shows that she will give priority to her marriage.

But the bracelet given by her father is so dear to her and is part of her heart and the bracelet bit shows that no matter what the part of her heart will remain with rehaan and she's gonna loose that part of her heart to rehaan.

I love aaahim gulati ๐Ÿ˜ณ my reason for watching the show + title track <3.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there!

Thanks for making this post 'cause I wanted to make it too. ๐Ÿ˜†

I totally thought the same about the car scene.

Ahana's mind will say Anant and obviously having experienced the pain of adultery, she will not want to cheat on him but her heart will say Rehaan.

Watching for Ashim Gulati too lol.

Everyone's done a pretty good job so far. Smriti has that innocence of youth and there's some indescribable serenity in her portrayal of Ahana.

Sanjay Kapoor as Anant Mathur is very natural. Thumbs up!

Laila Raichand will be the figure everyone loves to hate.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same here besides the intriguing concept Aashim is one of the main reasons for watching this show for me as well๐Ÿ˜Š
And yes the car scene was a  beautiful scene and it symbolised exactly what you have said 

Ahana will choose Anant as her life partner but her heart will belong to Rehan...Her mind, her morals will tell her to choose Anant and stick with him while her heart will ache for Rehan.

She will do the 'GUNAH' of falling in love ('ISHQ') with 'another man' Rehan 

Her heart will ache for the one whom she is forbidden to fall in love.

At least I hope for this and hope that makers will stick to the plot of Ask-i-Memnu

forever.young thumbnail
Thanks for the comment dear.
Im already obsessing over that scene and watching it again and again lol. 

I noticed the wording ishq gunaah was captured on both rehan and ahana. I feel she will give her best to the marriage with anant.

Aashim is so cute his expression in that car scene <3 he's talented.

Sanjay is so natural and its good to see him onscreen.

Smriti kalra is such fine actress.

And uff I just love Laila.<3
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I like reading these insights.
I dread this. ๐Ÿ˜ต Looks like people are already sailing their ships.
I ship Aanant & Aahana.

My insights into the scene(s).
1- When Rehan is introduced. There a conversation and Rehan quips - "Aap mere Pyaar ke dushman ho". Ye bwoy!
2- Car crossroads. Ahana will chose Anant over Rehan. (Oh my poor heart. I wish for this).

Hope they show Anant & Ahana as lead.( This is What I came for... Calvin Harris in the house)
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am still in two minds as to how should I see the car scene but it ws beautiful. Beautifully shot! Beautifully acted. 
-Chitra
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Slytherin_

As much as I like reading these insights.
I dread this. ๐Ÿ˜ต Looks like people are already sailing their ships.
I ship Aanant & Aahana.

My insights into the scene(s).
1- When Rehan is introduced. There a conversation and Rehan quips - "Aap mere Pyaar ke dushman ho". Ye bwoy!
2- Car crossroads. Ahana will chose Anant over Rehan. (Oh my poor heart. I wish for this).

Hope they show Anant & Ahana as lead.( This is What I came for... Calvin Harris in the house)

As this show is an official adaptation of Ask-i-memnu and if makers will stick to the original plot then Ahana is going to fall in love with Rehan after getting married to Anant...She will respect Anant but love Rehan deeply.

This is will happen if the makers stick to the original concept.

I would love if makers will stick to this concept and if not then I will want Aashim to get a meaty role and not get sidelined...but if they follow the original plot then nothing like it 
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My take on the car scene is Anant + Rehaan will be madly in love with Ahana. Ahana will choose to marry Anant for whatever reason and love him as a father figure instead of a husband (that's what I love about their relationship).  
Later on, Ahana will end up killing herself as she couldn't be with Rehaan. Then Anant and Rehaan will be mourning her especially Rehaan since he couldn't stand up to their Forbidden Love.  

That's how I interpret this scene.
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That car scene was nice.
I wanted aashim to be the lead ever since I saw him on d show.
But I thot it will b love story of old guy n young woman from d promos.
Smriti is looking quite pretty.
Pair of Smriti n ashim will b great.
Already excited for this show.

Edited by Ashi345678 - 6 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
Rehaan following ahana ?? Did anyone noticed that when rehaan was talking to that girl in parking and he mentioned to her that he saw ahana at some flower shop and then the girl says something and he was like kisi ke liye bhi flower le sakti hai apni maa ke liye bahan.ke liye.