Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh my I never seen this before
https://x.com/rk_is_unique/status/2104276956724502611?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
only seeing it now... Rosy had also made a Ranbir birthday thread (3 hous after yours) but as it was the first I came across, I posted my celebration there... sorry
Nice t4s
If you are planning to watch the rebooted A different world on Netflix please watch the OG as well
Best episode is in third season. On her 21st birthday Dwayne and Ron plan to kidnap Whitley and Ron asks like 10 times “is she naked is she naked” 

Daadi ki shaadi- Neetu Singh and Kapil Sharma new movie https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2042564883435393030
https://youtu.be/YS9j_0p6kXs?si=9nkxA9ElemcWD0w_
https://youtu.be/BvI1UUkmfsI?si=okYIp2Ep7CJPlbkS
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
4