Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowbird thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mamtasuhag

Their r many of kanchi fan...including me... the chemistry, spark btw them is the main reason many of us shipping kanchi pair.. Nd guys TU per to kanchi fans ki bhaad si h itne kanchi fans h unke uper itne amaz ff/os h ki agar cvs wale unhe padh le to unka bhi sir gumm jayega ki hamse behter to inhone apne ff chala rakhe h

And main totally agree hun niyu ke analysis se... Every single word is absolutely correct kya kya expect kiya tha is chepde show se sach me agar maine bhi ye dhyaan diya hota ki ye RS ka show h to m to pahle hi is show se sanyash le leti.. per ab jab sir de hi diya h to dekhte h kya hota h soumi di gud spoiler ka intzar karte h or dimag pe barf daal kar usse shant πŸ˜ƒ

Hey di...glad to see u here😊 & Ya, TU par to kanchi fans km baadh si hai aur unke ft original SDCH se bhot better hai...
Snowbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superfly

Very good analysis and agree with everything. Good to see so many sanbir/kaanchi fans. But unfortunately cv's don't see any chemistry between them πŸ˜­, that's why they keep showing us sanveer scenes forcefully πŸ˜‘. Actually it's high time they stop this love triangle drama and I really wish both the boys just stop running behind saanchi. And sanchi should also focus only on her main goal!  She is commiting such a big fraud, yet she is hardly bothered about it! I really wish both veer and kabir will have an individual role other than just running behind saanchi. I always felt kabir has a past and I very well remember vikram had mentioned that kabir had a very painful past! Maybe they have changed the story and they will never reveal his past πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I don't know when they are going to reveal her truth! 

Same pinch dear😊...I agree that Kabir has a past but our CVS totally forget about his character.
Snowbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Don't expect anything don't demand anything this show will be long forgotten once it goes off air

I am also waiting this show is go off-air soon. Vikram Sir join new show where he get some importance.
bomow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is there any hope left for kabir and sanchi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I watch this bullshit show only for sabir/kaanchi jodi. They really have such a good chemistry! My mom and sister also want kabir and sanchi pairing! All my hopes are shattered after swarda ig interview! I wish there is some miracle and sabir /kaanchi end up together for lifetime. I really want saanchi to fall in love with Kabir . I wish she suddenly realises that dr kabir is her perfect life partner and they both are destined to be together! Plz cvs I beg you to give us this pair! Moreover I love dr kabir, I just can't see him dejected. Such an handsome and a good man is going to get rejected πŸ˜­! I genuinely feel sanveer don't have any chemistry between them,not because I love kabir or sabir pairing, but I feel that sanveer will look best as friends forever!  They have the chemistry of bff but sabir have a chemistry of husband and wife that of soulmates! I love isha and veer!  I think they will look awesome together!