Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Did you ever think of joining AIB? You are pretty good at the those random insulting prose? 🤔

Tell them to give me a job bro 😆
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anything phor you Chandra
I hope they roast you till you become a toast😎
SilentSilver thumbnail
Hey Aftercrap
Did you fall into a rattrap ?
Still  taking a never ending nap 🥱
Waymaker thumbnail
UPDATE 37

Some rants before we get started...have quite a lot to say indeed.
This update took rather longer than i expected but blame half of it on hotstar and half on my procrastination.
There's a part two coming up because this one was huge enough "right?"

Liana has no idea but the NO-HEA Theme idea came through her discussions of Emir-Nihan. LOL
Am a sucker for tragedies and heartbreaking tales, but it didn't help me rewatching these couples and witnessing their one-sided love or sad endings. My heart got ripped apart all over again *sniff sniff*

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST...

A HUGE THANK YOU TO HUSNA[for the KaSh Caps]  & MRINALINI[for the DMG Videos] for taking time out of their busy schedules and helping me out in my most frustrated moments xD Wouldn't have included KaSh if you guys weren't there. ;P

OH A BIG DISCLAIMER:
HEAVY LOAD AHEAD.
 I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR BROWSERS CRASHING. 
SO SCROLL & LOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK.

BYE!

A LAST NOTE:
I haven't forgotten the requests and suggestions, i will post it in my next update soon.
I Won't take long this time ;D

LET'S GET STARTED NOW
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

INSPIRATION: AICHUUU |  TUMBLR |  KRYPTERIA  | DIPS | HUSNA | LIVEJOURNAL
[Trust me you guys have no idea how something so little/small can inspire a person]

RESOURCES: TUMBLR |  AMIDSTBLUEHUES | DEVIANTART

armaanXshilpa//dillmillgayye

Non animated version

willXlouisa//mebeforeyou

stack version

scottXallison//teenwolf

stack version 1
stack version 2
stack version 3

amanXnaina//kalhonaho

emmaXdexter//oneday

---------THE END-------
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Hey Aftercrap

Did you fall into a rattrap ?
Still  taking a never ending nap 🥱

This is pretty good though🤣
SilentSilver thumbnail
You better give me a nice long thanks git 🤣
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
flawless update
the kash avis are so good👏
Edited by DEFOM - 6 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard we try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time

All I know
All I know V is a dangerous thing
Watch her kill us as the pendulum swings
Watch her count down to the end of the day
As her brilliance ticks our life away

It's so unreal
It's so unreal, keep looking at the screen
Watch the data go right out the window
Trying to hold on, did-didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch ISP go

I kept all the feels inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What your stuff does to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
We had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

'Cause V will continue to torture us with so much brilliance in the name PS.

Seriously dude, that's ALL I could manage. You PS to maim & kill. Period. 😳 x1000.

Edited by .annihilation. - 6 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oyee chak de phaddey ! Balley Balley
---
I REALLY WANTED TO UNRES THIS SPOT BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE ANTICIPATED THAT MY BALLEY BALLY IS WORTH IT ! *blinks*

Arz kiya hai

Ati hai ye kamini ek bomblasting update lekar
phir jaati tu khisak..khisak
baby WHAT THE f**k

24 ghate fever tenu chadeya Photoshop da
Har update mein laati sone sone edits in the club da
Lakhan ne fans tere, hoti brain screw mere
Phir bhi khatron ke khiladi main banti
and then i sing,
Saturday Saturday kardi rehndi hai kudi ! 

If i land into a mental asylum after this update, it won't be a biggie cause baby are you effing serious what adrenaline rush my body undergone right after my eyes lays off on your extremely lethal and complex generating work ? Maybe your aim is to kill us or maybe you want me to brag that you got real swag with your work but hey you woman i can't keep myself off from taking sighs.

The theme is really cool and its strange that some real love stories doesn't have HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I'm currently into PADMAVATI zone so i can relate this theme. You should have added Ching and Padukone's Ram-Leela and Bajirao Mastani too. Thats some real NO-HEA's 🤣 By your rant i was expecting Emir-Nihan as well 🤣 You should gif them too. 

KaSh: No wonder why Armaan and Shilpa would reach out in this theme because their romance ki maa-behen ho gayi thi and thanks to creatives aka the desi indian dramas who can literally screw up anything legit. The templates are cool and i love the red bush effect you added. That's your USP ! Oh the special attention to that text. PHUCK that urge to send that quote to an ex but sadly i don't have any :P But i can send this to ex friends 😈 HAH ! I like the scenes you chose to make this set, quite magnific and serene.

https://i.imgur.com/gswbrbX.gif : Okay i'm so immune to your outstanding works that every new edit just makes me feel nothing except that my excitement level hormones raises to a danger level. I have no words to explain myself that how beautifully you have made it. The colour synchronicity is beyond perfection. That animation text is so tempting. And i love your colourful one line edits. That is what pulled out the entire edit. I love your textures. You are so good with them bro. Those text textures are so pretty. I'm thinking should I copy this ! EVET ! EVET ! EVET ! That text animation especially ;)

I can't open the non-animated one. Maybe the badass temperament of Imgur has returned once again :( That's bad. I want that link though.

Okay this entire set is beyond the benchmark of my PS knowledge. I'm so dumbfounded that some adjectives might not justify what my emotions are currently. If i keep aside once your blending and styling, the texts are so perfect that i might bang on head on the and say myself that's how you become PS Queen.  Love the dialogues and quote. That's some real good PSing Virina. And this size of templates are my favourite. Everything all together made this a perfectly perfect edit. I'm in awe with this set. 

Me Before You : AWW my Emilia ! <3 Our Daenerys :) I loved this movie soo soo much. Such a beautiful movie. I havn't watched GoT when i watched this movie and that since that moment i generated an emotion for Emilia Clarke. She is naughty and she's cute too. I have a girlcrush on her. I love there pairing and i love the acting of both the leads. Its such an emotional flick and so beautifully cinematographed. The colouring of the icons are so gorgeous love. And like you always say me that there are some unique style of people and this kind of icon sets are yours. I might try a zillion times and can never acgieve this gorgeousness. I'll straightly use this but you got to give me the image link since stacked link isn't working. GIVE ME ONE REASON why i should punch the face of Imgur's CEO -_-

https://i.imgur.com/WD273rQ.png : WOAH this peach colour is so tempting. I love your textures V. That triangle overlay is everything you want. Those dialogues and your kickass text styles = 

Those gif sets are so beautiful. That's so tumblr styled. I love dialogues and scenes parallels. That such a tough work to pull but you made it look so effortless. Matching the scenes with there respective dialogues is hard. You should upload them on tumblr. THAT B/W colouring is everything. I'm in love with the clarity. I love that guy jeez. His smile holy god !! XD

Teen WOlf : Do you watch TW ? I didn't knew that :/ I wanted to watch the series because i thought Holland Roden and Dylan O'Brien were OTP 🤣 But that wasn't the case. Errm wait Scott and Allison also had No-HEA 😕 Strange ! I love the fact that you added colourful textures to b/w colouring. Its so eye-catching and complementary with complete b/w gifs. 

http://i.imgur.com/R1s52OP.png : I see some krypterian effect here. We will never stop fangurling Kryteria. Our love for Kryteria's textures are inevitable :D Someday we will drench ourselves into Kryperia's style because that woman is full of wonders. Such a sexy-gothic edit. I like that little triangle texture there. Your image smoothness is outstanding bro.

http://i.imgur.com/5gpRUtm.png : That b/w and blue colour parallel is attractive. That square bars style beside the texts are so pretty. Why shouldn't i copy that shamelessly ? 

Kal Ho Na Ho : You made this gif set like Kal Ho Na Ho.. Ajj hi sari creativity dal do so that the samne wala person dies out of complex. Isn't it Vrinz ? What is that text animation all about ? This theme is solely based upon No-HEA, it has Virina's lavish text animation skills involved as well.

https://i.imgur.com/DQHYrhT.png : That psing in one line is worth dying for. I can figure out words to express my current state of mind. This edit is so brilliantly done. Your text have added a cherry to it and tadaa the cook and the customer both are happy. Its just like a chocolate dessert after your meal. Are you getting my feeling what i'm trying to convey ?

https://i.imgur.com/JGukCSJ.gif : Those motion blur animation !! 😳 Those texts ! I need to research where this woman extracts her text animation inspirations ? Abey teach me how you did that text thing. The set is so outstanding. Maybe i won't state how outstanding your colour are because your text animations has taken over the update. Its a text-animation apocalypse. They just caught my attention and i'm stuck into them. I WANT to know your hidden secrets of PSing. 

One Day : Although i didn't like this movie much because i hated the ending so awfully but my love for Anne Hathaway is enough to subside that angst. She is such a pretty woman. Takes me back to her look in Devil Wear Prada ☺️ http://i.imgur.com/iQOdbne.png : This is so simple and not so Virina's style but hey you managed to pull it out so well. The colour isolation is beautiful. 

https://i.imgur.com/xQoIDLz.gif & https://i.imgur.com/CWUgg8N.gif : I always thought that mood-boards can be used for one purpose but i can see that you can twist it to such a level that I can't anticipate of. The colouring here is so beautiful. The pastels are so in these days, in psing and in dresses too. I had so many mood-boards templates lying wasted in my folder and now i know what to do with them exactly 🤣 V i like how you made a mini timeline of Emma's and Dexter's lovestory or i should say friendship and those brush effects and other tiny details are so pretty that I can't take my eyes off them. This set is my favourite. 

https://i.imgur.com/81X62pV.png : Maybe i can't particularly state what i love about this edit because there's so many details which caught my attention and i'm not at ease atm. Those yellows on b/w is everything. I love the texts, i love the dotted patterns and i love the maker of the edit :)

Maybe your edits are drug that eases out my pain and stress. This is my salvation point. Maybe I'm not such a great PSer to comment about your work but i'm a huge fan of your work bro. My heart is pounding like i just saw Ranveer Singh in front of my eyes.

Kiski deewar pe saar mar loon yeh bata do mujhe,
Agar abhi Photoshop uninstall kardena legit nahi hai toh bata do mujhe !
Okay Bye i'm going to Himalayas to austere for the rest of my life because of extreme complex issues. 

Edited by Dips.. - 6 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
RESERVE

--

Janam dekhlo, mitt gayi dooriyan.. Main yahan hoon, yahan hoon, yahan hoon, yahan... ❤️

Originally posted by: aftermath..

A HUGE THANK YOU TO HUSNA[for the KaSh Caps]  & MRINALINI[for the DMG Videos] for taking time out of their busy schedules and helping me out in my most frustrated moments xD Wouldn't have included KaSh if you guys weren't there. ;P

Chal bey, itna formal mat ho mere saath. Tera har hukm sar-aankhon par. ❤️ 🤗

This NO-HEA Theme is one of a kind and I swear so many of them are my favourites that I feel like crying. ArSh is my all time favourite but the one that make me upset the most is - ONE DAY 😭 & Me Before You  

Particularly EmmaxDex who deserved a happy ending. Every time I watch the accident scene, I get goosebumps.  And the way you have included the timeline in the gif.. It is a masterpiece. ❤️

^This is so so beautiful. ❤️

^ Love ❤️ And the dialogue you've used in the entire set - ❤️

^So so mesmerizing.

^STAR OF THE UPDATE. ❤️ ⭐️

~ Mrina <3
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 6 years ago