Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vishtirishbala

Read the first part.very well written.

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tinku2015

Hi...u were giving back to back updts but now hardly any news...hope everything is fine with u😛

yes.. I am fine.. Actually due to durga puja festive, I couldn't update anything.. But will update within two days.
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pirl18

Ashtam paath
Sweet updt
Rishu is in pain 😭

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pirl18

Navam paath
When paddu and Malik R going 😛
Rk is so sweet..
M waiting for romance 😳

haha keep reading dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous.me

just came across this story n read it in one go...

lovely story..
great going..
continue soon n do pm me..

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
sure
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappySoul-4va

hey dear..sorry for commenting for all the parts at once...this IF was givign me tough time ...

Teh way this plot is been narrated so far is on point..

whatevere circusmatnces be, the way RK turned from kameena to a caring HUbby...the way he just walked out of his marraige , as he dont want to leave Madhu all lone with an unborn child...

But the way RK's family reacted is justified too coz however good they are but the fact of him getting married and hiding the same is not digestible. But I got surprised the way they are misjudging Madhu, trying to manipulate RK ..

Padmini is a good human, as she is treatign Madhu liek her daughter, and actign as cupid to bring them together..

Ia m sure Madhu will realize RK's dilemma,the way his heart aches when she openly confesses abt stilll being in love with her Ex husband..hmmm its difficult for her too...but as days pass by things willl surely be fine..

Thank you for the Pms sweety...keep it up

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

waiting for updates long tym wru dear

will update within two days..
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluesky10

Awesome update dear

Well written

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
(No Proof Read)

Chapter 10

On the same day, around 1pm, Madhu woke up and first she searched for RK when suddenly she remembered RK left for Delhi, she looked at the clock and then checked her phone but she has no call from RK. Madhu rushed put from her room and saw Padmini, "Ma, did Rishab call you?"

"Yes, he reached safely." Padmini replied.

"Achha?" Madhu's face dropped thinking he didn't call her, she was going to leave when Padmini said, "Rishab wanted to call you but you aren't well, so he didn't want to disturb you and that's why he called me." Madhu smiled with a nod.

The two days passed, in this two days RK was busy so he couldn't make a call to Madhu but Padmini used to call him and through her he got to know about Madhu's wellbeing. Other side, as RK didn't call any of her which made Madhu worried but at the same time she was angry on him for not calling him. "He shows much worry for baby than me but now see..! No calls since he left for Delhi.. Huh..! Fine Mr Kundra, even I won't call you." She thought sadly.

Next day, Madhu woke up with the phone call. "Hi biwi?"

"Don't call me biwi Rishab. Finally you got time to call me haan?" She yelled.

"Oho..! Biwi is angry.."

"So, what else you thought?" She said furious.

"Sorry Biwi.. I slept early last night." He explained.

"You could have text me once Rishab. Do you know how much weird thought came in my mind since yesterday. But who cares right?"

"I said sorry.. And why are you shouting on me? You didn't even call me..!" RK said.

"Yes, I did it intentionally. When you have no time for ME then why would I call you?" She blurted.

"Excuse me?" RK smirked.

"I mean for baby."

"Oh I see...! But when last day when I was postpone my trip, you said work comes first and I was busy last day Madhu and that's why I couldn't call you." RK said while trying to explain.

"Okay.."

"What okay?" He asked.

"Nothing. I am sorry. I should have understand it." She apologize realizing her fault.

"It's okay biwi. Now tell me, you have appointment today right?"

"Hmm..!"

"You sounds low?" He asked.

"Rishab, when are you coming? It almost two days.." She said sadly.

"Biwi, today I have final meeting, may be I will come tomorrow." He replied.

"Then can I fix the appointment tomorrow?" She asked.

"Why?" As RK asked, Madhu didn't answer him when RK asked, "Are you nervous?"

"Rishab, I want you by my side."

"Biwi.. It's just a check up, why are you so nervous? Even ma, Aditi will be with you. Then?"

"But baby needs his father."

"Madhu I.." RK had no idea how to calm her when Madhu said, "I am sorry. You went for work and here I am asking you to come. No Rishab, you finish your work. I am fine."

"I am sorry Madhu. I know these moments are special for us but I couldn't be a part of that." RK apologize.

"It's okay Rishab.. Work comes first. You come after finishing everything there, your baby will wait for you." RK smiled.

"You take care." RK said and hang up the call.

Later in the evening, Aditi came to pick Madhu and Padmini and they reached at the hospital. "Aditi, did you talk with the doctor?" Madhu asked as RK fixed everything before going to Delhi.

"Yes Madhu.. I talked with RK.. He told me everything, you don't worry. You please sit here, I am coming after checking doctor's availability.." She made Madhu and Padmini sit on the nearby chair and went to talk with the nurse.

After returning, Aditi said, "Nurse asked us to wait in doctor's cabin.. She is coming after attending her patient."

Madhu walked in the doctor's cabin along with Padmini and Aditi and gets surprised to see RK sitting there. "Rishab?" She moaned his name, hearing her voice, RK turned at her with smile on his face.

"Wow..! RK..! What a pleasant surprise.." Aditi walked to him and gave a friendly hug.

After that, he walked to Madhu and smiled. "Rishab, you?" She smiled brightly.

It had been three days, RK didn't get her beautiful glimpse and now seeing her so close, he couldn't resist himself and hugged her happily, for a moment, Madhu hesitated but later she also hugged him back.

"I miss you so much biwi.." As he said he could notice uneasiness on her face so to lighten her mood, he immediately said, "I mean, I miss my baby."

"Baby also missed her papa.. So much.." She smiled.

"But RK, you supposed to come tomorrow right?" Aditi asked confuse.

"Yeah.. But someone needs me badly." He said eyeing Madhu. "And even my works finished today, so I thought to return, after all who wants to miss this precious moments."

"Yeah, right." Padmini said.

RK smiled and looked at Madhu saying, "Now happy that I come early.."

"Yes.. Thank you." She smiled.

"Anything for you biwi." He said caressing her cheek.

"Now Madhu, I don't think you need us as RK is here, he will take care of you. You both attend the doctor, we are waiting outside. Is it okay aunty?" Aditi asked turning at Padmini.

"Yes absolutely.. Rishab, take care of her." Saying this they walked out when RK gently take Madhu near the sofa and made her sit there. "Comfortable?" Madhu nodded and RK took sit beside her.

"You fine?" RK asked taking her hands in him. "I am sorry, I couldn't call you these days."

"It's okay Rishab. I understand, it wasn't easy for you to manage everything when you are out of house." Madhu said.

"By the way biwi, shall I tell you something?" As RK asked, Madhu looked at him with a nod. "When you insisted something.. Just like today morning, when you wanted me by your side, I really felt special. It seemed like I really matter to you and your baby."

"Our baby Rishab." Madhu corrected him with a smile. ".. And yes you really matters in our lives." As Madhu said, RK looked up at her and they shared an eye lock.

"Sorry for making you wait.." The doctor walked in saying, when RK Madhu came back to their sense.

"It's okay doctor." RK said getting up and helped Madhu to get up and took seat opposite to the doctor.

"So, Mrs Kundra, how are you?"

"Fine doctor." Madhu smiled.

"Okay.. Come..! We will do some tests of your and will do a sonogram test." As doctor said, Madhu nervously looked at RK who assured her with a nod. "Nurse take her.. Mr Kundra, you please wait here."

RK caressed Madhu's face for assurance and smiled, then nurse took Madhu to the adjacent room for tests. RK was pacing to and fro in the cabin when nurse walked in and said, "Mr Kundra, doctor is calling you inside."

Hearing her RK gets worried and rushed to the room, "What happened doctor?" He asked worried and looked at Madhu who was crying, he ran to her. "Madhu, why are you crying?"

"Don't worry Mr Kundra, everything is fine." Doctor assured.

"Then why is she crying?" He asked wiping her tears.

"She isn't crying Mr Kundra."

"What rubbish you are talking doctor? She has tears in her eyes and you are saying, she isn't crying..!" RK said furious and looked at Madhu asking, "What happened biwi? Tell me.."

Seeing worried RK, doctor chuckled saying, "I must say Madhu, your husband really loves you." RK looked at doctor confused when she said, "Mr Kundra, your Madhu and baby both are fine. Actually she gets emotional seeing your baby. That's it..!"

As doctor said, RK looked at Madhu who smiled amidst her tears and pointed at the screen saying, "Our baby.."

RK looked at the screen and tried to figure out. "Where?" He asked.

"Rishab, see the black spot.. That's our baby." As Madhu said, RK carefully watched and seeing the spot, his face beamed with happiness.

"That.. That our baby?" RK asked excited, Madhu nodded when RK entangled his fingers with hers and kissed on her knuckles.

"Have you seen?" She asked.

RK looked at her with a nod and kissed on her forehead, he has lost of words. "Then why aren't you saying anything?"

"I don't have words Madhu.. That.. That our baby, soo small.. My baby..!" They cherished the moment.

"Yes Rishab, your baby."

"Thank you biwi for giving me the right to see the baby." RK said as a tear escaped from his eyes.

"It's your right Rishab." Madhu said wiping his tear.

"I still can't believe." RK said and again kissed on her forehead saying, "Thank you."

"You know Rishab, doctor was saying that we can hear his heartbeat." Madhu said excited.

"Really, it is possible?"

"Hmm..!" Madhu nodded smiling and looked at nurse who adjust the machine saying, "Listen very carefully."

Both listened the slow melodious heart beat of their baby and tear of happiness flows from their eyes. RK hugged Madhu while placing another kiss and tried to place his hand on her stomach but his mind stopped him which Madhu saw and held his hand and placed on her womb saying, "Your baby Rishab.. Can you feel..!"

"Biwi, this feeling is treasure for me. Thanks again.." Madhu smiled. "Madhu, I will give him immense happiness. We will give him everything, everything means everything. I will bring the earth on his feet." RK said excited.

"Really? So that he can become a spoilt boy?"

RK sighed saying, "No.. When he has a khadoos mumma, then how can he get spoilt?" RK teased with a smirk.

"Am I khadoos?" Madhu pouted turning her face other side.

RK smiled and made her turn towards him and placed a kiss on her cheek saying, "No.. You will be a perfect mother, I know."

"... And you will be a perfect father, I know." She said caressing his face and they smiled looking at the screen.

They were cherishing the moment when RK's phone rang. He attend the call and said, "Okay.. I am coming within an hour."

Once he hang up the call, Madhu asked, "What happened?"

"Boss called, he wants to get reports today itself. That's why I never wished to work under someone. Yaar, I have a personal life." RK said frustrated.

"It's okay Rishab. It's about few hours. You go.."

"No.. First we will meet the doctor, then I will drop you and then will go to office, let him wait." He said and helped her to get up. 

They walked in the cabin and took seat. "So, did you see the baby?" Doctor asked to RK, he nodded.

"But doctor, Madhu and baby are fine?" He asked concerned.

"Yes Mr Kundra, they are absolutely fine and healthy. This is the sonography report and the CD contain the heartbeat." The doctor handed him the file.

"Thank you doctor."

".. And Madhu, take your medicines on time and have healthy foods, okay?"

"Don't worry doctor, I will take care of her." RK assured and they walked out and informed everything to Padmini and they took leave happily.

RK dropped Madhu home safely when Madhu said, "Come soon Rishab."

RK smiled saying, "Sure biwi.. Till then you take care of yourself."

Madhu nodded and RK left for the office.

That's all. Hope you enjoyed.. Don't forget to comment and hit like button please.

Edited by ..snow_flake.. - 5 years ago