Sameer Naina FF: Ek naya rishta; Last Part on Pg 13

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I am here with my OS...first on this forum...as I had promised to😊
I hope you all would like it and more and more members would come forward to write more and more FF at this forum.

Here it goes...

My story is planned after the incident where Naina tells the Principal of the school that she had seen Sameer beating some other boy in the school. Sameer was very angry with her as he thought that she had given her statement without knowing the complete story.

Today he didn't go directly back home from school. He was very upset...he felt as if everywhere everyone just wanted to blame him, punish him...no one truly loved him. First his Mom married another person after his Dad passed away, he could never accept that person as his father and for this he would never forgive his Mom. He felt as if the only person in this whole world who loves him and understands him is his Nanaji...his favorite Nanu...for whom he ran away from Nainital to Ahmedabad. But today how could he tell his Nanu that he had got a warning from school...where he had just got admission after his Nanu's recommendation letter. He felt his Nanu would feel let down because of him. That's why he wasn't able to gather his strength to go home. He kept on roaming around in the markets and on the roads, just passing his time...he just could not face Nanu today.

It was evening time now and he was sitting on a bench in a park. A man came up to him and asked whether he had seen his 5 year old son wearing blue T-shirt and black trousers. He had come with him to play there but somehow he went missing...he was very worried for him and wondered what might have happened. Just then Sameer saw a boy in the outfit described by that man standing some distance away and crying on being separated from his father.

Sameer: uncle kahin aap us bachhe ko to nahi dhoond rahe?

The man saw that child and told him that he was his son only...he immediately ran up to him and picked him up in his arms. Sameer was happy to see that but he also had this thought in his mind that what would his Nanu be thinking when he didn't reach home from school? He also be very worried for him and must be going through a similar turmoil just because of him. As soon as this thought flashed through his mind, he immediately started for his home as he could not see his Nanu upset.

He reached home and asked the servant at home for his Nanaji. (I don't remember the name of the servant so I would name him Nandu here).

Sameer: Nandu bhaiya...Nanu kahan hain?

Nandu: Sameer baba...sahab to aap ko hi dhoondne gaye hain...aap ghar nahi pahunche to unhe bahut chinta ho gayi...wo bahut der tak aapka intezaar karne ke baad aapko dhoondne chale gaye.

Sameer: pata nahi kahan gaye honge? Ab kahan dhoondne jaaun unhe?

Nandu: nahi nahi Sameer baba...aap kahin mat jaao...kahin aisa na ho ki aap jaao aur peeche se Sahab aa jayen...aap yahin rehkar unka intezaar kariye...sahab aa jayenge.

Sameer: shayad aap theek kehte ho (these days there were no mobile phones...just some people had landline phones in their homes)

Sameer kept on waiting for his Nanaji at home only but it was more than 2 hours but he didn't return. Sameer's anxiety was increasing with every passing minute and now that his patience had given up, he decided to go and search for is Nanu. But as he moved out he saw an auto stop outside the house. He wondered as to who had come in an auto...but soon his surprise turn into anxiety when he saw his Nanu coming out of the auto and limping. He was walking with the support of a girl and was in a lot of pain. He immediately ran upto his Nanu and supported him to help him inside. He was shocked to see that this girl was none other than Naina who was the one solely responsible for his warning and punishment in school according to him.

Sameer: Tum...tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Naina was surprised to see him and had a smile on her face. She didn't reply to his question but his Nanaji spoke up.

Nanu: tum dono ek doosre ko jaante ho?

Sameer: Nanu yeh Naina hai...meri hi class me padti hai...but aap iske saath yahan kaise?

Nanu: arey beta sab kuch batata hu...pehle mujhe andar to le chalo.

Both of them supported him and took him inside and helped him to sit comfortably. Nandu got water for him and Sameer was being impatient to know what happened to his Nanu. Nanaji started narrating the incident.

Flashback:

Nanaji was hurriedly searching for Sameer with his photograph in his hand. He was very worried as Sameer had not returned home from school. He was out of his breath but wasn't stopping as he wanted to find him out anyhow. He came to the market where Naina had come to but a few notebooks and other stationary items for herself and her cousin Preeti. Nanu was walking in a tensed state of mind and didn't notice the steps. He slipped down few steps and fell down. Naina saw this and came to him running. Naina helped him sit up and asked her if there was someone with him to take him to a doctor. Nanaji told her that he had come alone in his car and was searching for his grandson. Naina tried to support him to stand up but he could not move a step ahead because of pain.

Naina: uncle aaap ko doctor ke paas jana chahiye, lagta hai aapko bahut chot aayi hai. Ab main kya karu?

She looked around and ran to hire an auto to take him to a nearby hospital. With the help of the auto driver, she took him to the nearby hospital. The doctor told him after x-rays that he had sustained a fracture to his ankle. They applied a plaster to his ankle and advised analgesics. Naina took her back to his home in the auto.

Flashback ends.

Sameer: Nanu aap to Munshiji ke saath gaye honge na...wo nahi aaye aap ke saath?

Nanu: beta Munshiji ko unke ghar pe kuch urgent kaam pad gaya tha...isliye wo subah hi chhutti lekar gaya tha...ab thodi der mein aata hi hoga. Naina beta...tumhara bahut bahut shukriya...agar tum meri madad nahi karti to jaane kya hota?

Naina: aisi koi baat nahi hai uncle...aapki madad karna to mera farz tha.

Nanu was very impressed with Naina and asked Nandu to arrange tea and snacks for everyone and he did as advised. They all had snacks together and Nanu noticed that Sameer wasn't at good terms with Naina. He didn't know the reason for this but he understood that Naina was a girl who couldn't do anything wrong. Naina was so happy to meet Sameer and was lost in his company that she forgot that it was very late and she had to reach home. As soon as she realised it was that late, she became anxious. Nanu noticed her anxiety and just then Munshiji came back. Nanu asked her about the well being at his home and after knowing that all was well there, he asked him to drop Naina at her home. He asked Sameer also to go along with Munshiji which he resisted initially but agreed to what Nanu was saying.

Naina left after greeting Nanaji and left with Sameer and Munshiji. Naina was double happy today...one that she was getting to sit in a car for the first time and second that she was getting Sameer's company. The song from maine pyar kiya was constantly ringing in her ears...

Dil deewana bin sajna ke mane na...yeh pagla hai...samjhaane se...samjhe na..'

While she was going with Sameer in the car, he was constantly looking outside but she was busy staring at him which he was totally unaware. When the car stopped outside her house, she came out of her thoughts. She was very scared as to what would be the scene at her house. She knew that it needed no big reason at her home for creating a scene, especially when it was related to Naina. She was very worried while entering inside and saw everyone staring at the door.

Taiji: aa gayi maharani ghoom fir ke...

Naina: Taiji wo main...

Tauji showed his hand to signal that she should rather keep quiet and Naina just couldn't speak a word after that.

Taiji: tum to hum sab ki naak katwa kar hi maanogi...koi mauka nahi chhodti hume pareshan karne ka...itni der tak kahan thi...kiske saath thi...kaun hai jo tumhe gaadi mein chhodne aaya hai?

Chachi: theek keh rahe ho Bhabhi...bhagwan jhooth na bulaye...aaj kal zamana kitna kharab hai...koi unch-neech ho gayi to tumhare poojya pitaji hume jeene nahi denge.

Naina: Taiji Chachiji aisi koi baat nahi hai...

She then told them what had happened with Sameer's Nanaji but none of them believed her. There in his car Sameer noticed that Naina had left her notebooks and stationary items in the car only. He recollected the scolding Naina got when their shoes got exchanged...he thought of returning them otherwise she would again be scolded by her family. Although he was angry with her for his punishment, but as she had helped his Nanu...this meant a lot to him. He asked Munshiji to drive back to Naina's home.

As Sameer entered her house, he saw Naina getting a bashing from her entire family. When they saw Sameer, Naina's Tauji asked him who he was and why did he come here? Even Naina was surprised to see him there. But when she saw her stationary and notebooks in his hands, she realised that she had forgotten her items in his car. Sameer told them that Naina had helped his Nanaji and he was very grateful to her for helping him. Chachaji spoke up in favour of Naina and told everyone that he knew Naina very well and was sure that Naina couldn't do anything wrong ever. All the other family members didn't speak anything now.

Sameer: ok Naina...main chalta hu...thank you Naina.

Naina felt as if she was on cloud nine when Sameer said thank you to her. She was feeling so guilty of speaking the truth when her heart wanted her not to. But now that Sameer wasn't angry with her, she felt as if she had conquered the entire world. This was a signal from God when she helped Sameer's Nanaji that they would be together in future and soon she would be able to get Sameer's love also. All her fantasies came back to her and she was once again lost in them and Sameer's thoughts.

Hope you liked itπŸ˜ƒ...Please do like and comment if you like it😊

Part 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144232451

Part 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144529074

Part 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144636205

Last part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144878268

Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi...loved the OS...but why is it a OS...please continue it...😳
Initially I was upset with Sameer...becoz Naina helped his Nanaji but still he was acting all pricey with her at home...but but...at the end he did realized he should thank her for that...so sweet of him 😊 

Love the way you write...i liked you put that song in between "dil deewana" it gave a 'show wala' feeling πŸ˜†
miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome. I loved it.
Don't make it a one shot. Do continue as a FF.
Arcane😊
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one..
Yr  ab tum itna acha likhogi 
Tau mai jo os likh rahe hun
Vo koi nhi parhega..
Ye galat baat hai
Tau ab next time thora kaam acha likhna🀣

Kidding
Mere mazaq krne ki adat hai
Bohot buri
It was superb.

Specially bye naina mai chalta hun
Haye..
Waiting fr dat scene in da show..
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS Manisha... β­οΈπŸ‘
Positive approach.. but as they say Love is blind... here also i fear if Sameer will ever acknowledge her feelings for him,,, πŸ˜³ as she blindly faiths n love him... !
Nice one.. loved Naina helping Nanu,,,, n Sameer out of nowhere came with her books ,, back to her... to her .??/ .. really...??/  πŸ˜³

Manisha.. this Os needs to be added with more parts to it.. i wud love to read more in this very story.. 
Hope you will write more.. thanks dear for this Awesome one take... plzz consider for more parts.. 

God bless.. !!!
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The teenage love, the innocent love and sometimes cuteness prevail!
Lovely OS Manisha, my sweet dearie β€οΈ πŸ€—

Lovely narration πŸ‘ and a stupendous story you have created from the scene taken!
I loved your shot giving an imagination as how and what Sameer wud have felt on getting punished! How he get out of it and how he reacted on seeing Naina with Nanu!
Nice twist at her home, and Sameer coming back with her books to make her falling more for her and dreaming deeply of him!
The teenage love, the first love can be called infatuation, but when one start taking pains for the other, the love blossom to fill the gap and it's beyond any limitations! 
Naina's love is such, but what about Sameer? I wish you write more of the outcome of Naina's love to him and the reaction that rejuvenate or change Naina's life. All depending upon his heart and mind's response!
Thanks dear, with a hope to read more in this very shot, in wait!
Luv ya sweetie β€οΈ πŸ€—
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mazza aa gaya
so continue ad ff
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice OS Manisha di πŸ‘πŸ‘
But why stopped here only ?? Plss continue this as an FF πŸ˜Š

I loved the scene where Sameer showed his worries for Nanu, same as he recollects how Nanina helped him coming back home !
Loved to see Chachaji taking her side at home and Sameer coming back on realising how she must be feeling and he must be a kinda support for her. I so loved this one di, too pure as a writer's imagination β­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved every part leaving Naina feeling more for Sameer and O me looking for more here. 😳This looks like unfinished as we don't have the POV of Sameer except his realisation,
Plss continue this one di, request mano ye order, But U have to πŸ˜‰

Thnkuu sho much for this one, plss keep writing, your write ups are masterpiece always πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovees, huggies β€οΈ β€οΈ
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb OS dear.. πŸ‘
waiting for more stuff
Krutikarainbow thumbnail
Your story was really good I was able to imagine everything. I wish the serial had something like this it would have