Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapunzel121

Yeah I recently saw an episode of his show kalash nd what he portrayed was completely opposite of adhiraj 😲 ..
Krip Suri is an amazing actor πŸ‘

p.s. I did it santi I did it!!! πŸ˜†

Yes, you did it! πŸ˜†

I tried a few epis of Kalash after watching him here in Jeet.. He was such a sweetheart there.. a refreshing ML who respected women and his wife
warm_mittens thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

His mental...seriously. He takes a selfie with her and asks her to add him while he stalks her there. Like whhhaaa...

Batamizzie nahi selfie hai selfie lol the way he said that was hilarious

What exactly he said was Selphiee πŸ˜†
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Santiago24

Well, am a quintessential M&B person so these dark tales attract me too. There is something that is sinfully captivating about breaking these bad boys.. πŸ˜›

I didn't really like quintessential. I found it pretty forgettable. Have you read her dept inheritance. I lovee that. I didn't know M&B did dark. Lol I remember read m&b back in the days when I all lovey dovy
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

What exactly he said was Selphiee πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† so cute. Like a toddler learning to speak. I hope they give him more English to ma bahan
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 6 years ago
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I didn't really like quintessential. I found it pretty forgettable. Have you read her dept inheritance. I lovee that. I didn't know M&B did dark. Lol I remember read m&b back in the days when I all lovey dovy

M&B has different genres - they do all from historic to thriller to sensual to dark to I dunno what.. 
I havent read the particular book that you mentioned.. by way of reading, I read everything - from fiction to non fiction 😊 
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

@santi

My mistake. Misunderstood. When you said I thought you meant the book series Quintessential not the word. 

I used to love reading M&B historic. I still have NY first M&B book I bought with me, the viscount who loved me. I got my father to buy it for me lol if he only knew what it had in it πŸ˜†

warm_mittens thumbnail
Debt inheritance was an extremely dark story. The girl was tortured like hell in the hands of the male protagonist still she remained really strong she was broken nd still managed to build herself again and again just like u mentioned...
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Debt inheritance was an extremely dark story. The girl was tortured like hell in the hands of the male protagonist still she remained really strong she was broken nd still managed to build herself again and again just like u mentioned...

Those are my kind of dark stories. Jet is my kind of anti-hero. His what I'm used to and look for. he sits on the fence of villain and anti-hero. 
So you see that's why I don't find this FB stalking or Adhi creepy at all...to me its childs playπŸ˜†
warm_mittens thumbnail

Those are my kind of dark stories. Jet is my kind of anti-hero. His what I'm used to and look for. he sits on the fence of villain and anti-hero.
So you see that's why I don't find this FB stalking or Adhi creepy at all...to me its childs playπŸ˜†

Yes now I realized why don't you find all this creepy. I was always confused about hating jethro hawk or liking him same is with adhiraj . πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Yes now I realized why don't you find all this creepy. I was always confused about hating jethro hawk or liking him same is with adhiraj . πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I had no issues with JH. I liked him from day one and liked him more as the pages passed. There were a lot more twisted pieople around him. His struggle and his desperation to become the perfect son was was visible from every interaction he had with his trant father.
Anthony Rawlings, was the one who had me screaming and crying with frustration. I hated him, he made me so angry. I found him in irredeemable. But forgave him becaus I really wanted to see Claire happy and he was her happiness. Though after reading the novel for the second time, I forgave him for him, for seeing just how twisted his surroundings were as a child.

So yaar, I'm a little twisted. My definition of dark is different from a
Lot of people.