Posted: 6 years ago
They look great together...❤️
Both look like each other beard.

Originally posted by: cctv

gold digger detected. the guy is ugly she is after his money 

+1

After all, she needed to bag a richie rich in order to maintain her posh lifestyle 😉
Edited by flameofdarkness - 6 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail
They look like BFF or rather each others gay best friends.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We can SEE how PRIVATE she wants to keep this.

SMH!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nonam: I feel like Anil K is richer than Boney. Must've made investments + he gets paid a tonne for every film + His wife Sunita Kapoor, is from a very rich family. Her sister is married to an industrialist & the daughter was engaged to Tariq Premji, Aziz Premji's son, till last year. Can make out that they're definitely a very rich family.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
They have been posting alot of pics together on thier instgrams, they went on holiday together to new York and were very open sharing pics on social media, so yeh they both r not hiding this relationship  Edited by zara321 - 6 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

+1

After all, she needed to bag a richie rich in order to maintain her posh lifestyle 😉

You are probably right.

But in that case all women in BW... starting from flop out-of-work starkids like Esha to so-called superstars like Ash... all are gold-diggers.

I hope one day Sonam dates a not-so-rich or good-looking guy just to see the names she gets called here. She will probably be called "Loser" or "Non-Marriage Material" for not attracting the best i.e. rich and handsome suitors out there.

I wonder which one is better. Being called "gold digger" or being called other names like the ones I mentioned above... 🤔
I am not saying one is better than the other. But just pondering because it doesn't seem like Sonam will be spared in either case. Will she? 😉
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

We can SEE how PRIVATE she wants to keep this.

SMH!

I will diss Sonam myself the day she starts giving long-a** interviews about how they met and fell in love and spilling out embarrassing details like Deepika used to during and after her breakups.

I don't see Sonam doing that. And Sonam posts a lot in instagram...sometimes featuring her friends and family. So why should Anand, who is atm an integral part of her life, be an exception?