Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Now all the cvs need to do is give evil helena a mirror whose the evil of all is helena giving bindu some drug or portion I don't know but until this greek gang in not punished nothing seems good 
SoShy thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

JUST to get the number of episodes..how can be a samrat be naive and ignorant of all ill doings surrounding him?He may grieve for the loss,but his kingdom in on the verge of collapse..they will hang on this memory loss theory for over ample number of episodes...all illogical and crap

Exactly, the king who goes out in disguise to find out if people in his kingdom are doing well, just doesnt know what happens within his palace or what Helena and  Apama are upto. 

How does he protect his kingdom when he cant protect his loved ones from 2 ladies... actually 3 with Mora included. I dont understand Mora's jealousy, she acts more jealous than Helena. 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoShy

Exactly, the king who goes out in disguise to find out if people in his kingdom are doing well, just doesnt know what happens within his palace or what Helena and  Apama are upto. 

How does he protect his kingdom when he cant protect his loved ones from 2 ladies... actually 3 with Mora included. I dont understand Mora's jealousy, she acts more jealous than Helena. 

Exactly suddenly out of blue Moora hates nandini. 
Just because she said let chaya go to her sasural. Why what is wrong in that.moora is a creep.
Even when bindu blamed nandini she said nandini is the reason 
even after 10 years she says same.
To audience regain interest 3ladies shouldbe punished
greek duo and moora.
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

Now all the cvs need to do is give evil helena a mirror whose the evil of all is helena giving bindu some drug or portion I don't know but until this greek gang in not punished nothing seems good 

yes amina unless they nt going to punish these ladies gang  trp wont increase.