preeta calling pragya di

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
minus bua annoying face...i love the part when preeta called pragya as pragya di...it was so sweet...and the other day she address abhi as abhi jeejaji...she is ditto copy of her eldest sister...minus chashmish...i am really looking forward to see pragya-preeta bonding...i know currently its munni track going on...though less chances knowing the history of KKB...i hope pragya comes back and we get to see the two sisters pragya-preeta bonding...gosh given chance i would love to see pragya...BB(mrunal)...preeta...shrishti bonding...the foursome awesome together...i am looking forward to witness the bonding of pragya-preeta...she did not see her sister...yet she calls her sister with respect pragya di...she is such a beautiful soul...no wonder both Luthra Brothers will fall deeply in her love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The way Shraddha plays Preeta is just awesome... she is one of the few people who can play such characters so well! Totally in love with Preeta in KDB... koi uske liye bhi AT kholo! ðŸ˜›
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes even am excited to see Pragya-Preeta's bonding 😉
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm also very excited to see Pragya-Preeta bonding... its gonna be so beautiful :)