Part 4 and 5...yeh Shaurya kitna rude aur mannerless hai
how is Palki tolerating him...I hope he changes soon
Will read part 6 and 7 soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Part 4 and 5...yeh Shaurya kitna rude aur mannerless hai
how is Palki tolerating him...I hope he changes soon
Will read part 6 and 7 soon
Part 6 and 7... Finally Shaurya knows his mother's truth and his mother too
I hope Nidhi gets punished
Will read part 8 soon
Part 8...this Nidhi is so evil
will read part 9 soon
Finally finished this story
Nidhi repented but I still couldnt feel sorry for her
Preeta really had a big heart