RishTa - Rishabh and Preeta <3

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all 
It was a lovely episode ๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved Rishabh and Preeta scenes today 

I loved how Preeta said 'Main apka saath hamesha doongi'..i wish this was true..it felt as if Preeta said it from the bottom of her heart..felt so genuine  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then we will get first fall of Preeta and Rishabh catching her 

I really think there is so much intensity and passion when Rishabh looks at Preeta ๐Ÿ˜ณ

RishTa were beautiful today ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am going to enjoy their scenes untill the inevitable happens and Preeta gets married to Karan 

But till then I am waiting to see more and more of RishTa 

But i am missing the brothers' interaction  so much 
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So it looks like preeta rishabh marriage will fix..but before that major twist will happen...maybe that promo incident where karan is injured and couldn't play the match bcoz preetha declares him unfit. ..bcoz of this karan will hate preetha and somehow marry her to take revange. ..then usual hate love saga begins. ..for the first time i love both leads karan and rishabh but I love to see preetha with karan and shrishti with rishabh...bcoz opposite attract u know. ..if rishu preetha pair up then it will be bored bcoz since they both are quiet there will be no tashan between them. . I think most of the viewers love to see tashan between jodi's.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinlora

So it looks like preeta rishabh marriage will fix..but before that major twist will happen...maybe that promo incident where karan is injured and couldn't play the match bcoz preetha declares him unfit. ..bcoz of this karan will hate preetha and somehow marry her to take revange. ..then usual hate love saga begins. ..for the first time i love both leads karan and rishabh but I love to see preetha with karan and shrishti with rishabh...bcoz opposite attract u know. ..if rishu preetha pair up then it will be bored bcoz since they both are quiet there will be no tashan between them. . I think most of the viewers love to see tashan between jodi's.

Yes it is the predictable storyline and personally I don't find anything new or refreshing about this 
I have seen so many opposite attracts stories be it Abhi Pragya or Robbie Kasturi or any other TV show for that matter where opposites get married and then they first have tashan and hate and then eventually fall in love..for me it is pretty much run off the mill and there's nothing new or different about that which hasn't been done before 

I would for once want to see how 2 people who are similar can live and how their story can progress...for me that is fascinating 

But here sorry is more or less predictable where Preeta and Rishabh's marriage will be fixed but Preeta will end up marrying Karan and then Preeta and Karan's same tashan and love-hatred will start.

That is my personal opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not too keen to watch it and hence will enjoy RishTa till then 

And I would love if the focus will equally be on brother's storyline...i am missing their interactions.

Hope makers will not completely focus on triangle but will focus on brothers' too๐Ÿ˜Š
jaanroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There is so much intensity when Risabh looks at Preeta ! uff uff ufff
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

preeta declaring karan as unfit is for the promo and him hating her...they are not going to show it in the show...there is going to be something big that leads karan marrying preeta...
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@vinlora i can see where your theory comes from.  My theory is sorta related I also think RishTa's engagement or something is going to finalize but she is going to get married to Karan or the wedding stops (as of now)
BUT i hope there is love between between PreeRan before marriage because i don't want it to be the same like KKB or other shows like ppl mentioned above *fingers crossed*
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hi all

It was a lovely episode๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved Rishabh and Preeta scenes today

I loved how Preeta said 'Main apka saath hamesha doongi'..i wish this was true..it felt as if Preeta said it from the bottom of her heart..felt so genuine ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then we will get first fall of Preeta and Rishabh catching her

I really think there is so much intensity and passion when Rishabh looks at Preeta๐Ÿ˜ณ

RishTa were beautiful today๐Ÿ˜Š

I am going to enjoy their scenes untill the inevitable happens and Preeta gets married to Karan

But till then I am waiting to see more and more of RishTa

But i am missing the brothers' interaction so much

Totally agree with you...RishTa couple bahot hi awesome lagte hai...when Rishabh preeta KO dekhta hai ufff so hot...aaj Preeta ne Jo line kahi ke "Me apke saath hamesha doongi" best part I know usne abhi uski raraf se Rishabh se nahi kaha but ufff jab Vo line preeta ne kahi tab lag raha tha ke usne ekdum dil se bola...but one thing RishTa kaya kagte hai sath me ufff kya chemistry hai...Rishabh and Preeta ka pair bahot hi Ho lagta hai...uska alag hi spark hai...i wish aese cute and hot scenes lagatar RishTa ke dekhne KO mile...waiting for tomorrow episode
kasaf thumbnail

Yaa par personally I feel it's too predictable...i hope maker iss baar pairing aesi typical na kare...opposite attract vale couple to bahot dekhe par do mature people bhi ek dusre ke sath payaar jar sakte hai air unki love story bhi interesting Ho Sakti hai...i hope ke maker iss baar good boy ko good girl se milaye...i hope ke RishTa Ki pairing Ho..personally I find ke Rishabh and Preeta Ki pair bahot hi Ho hai...dono bahot acche lagte hai sath me
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice episode
Edited by Shru77 - 6 years ago
kasaf thumbnail
aaj ka scene bhi bahot hi accha tha...girna and pakdna Rishabh and Preeta eyelock ufff so hot...rishabh to full on preeta se payaar ho raha hai par preeta ki side se bahi tak kuch devlop nahi hua hai...i m pretty sure ke risha bh and Preeta ki love story me bu villan banegi aur karan ko use karegi Preeta se badla lene ke liye...Bua bahot hi annoying character hai...anyways I love Rishta/PreeRish scenes too much..manit joura and sharaddha ki pair bahot hi hot lagti hai๐Ÿ˜‰