Confirmed: Abhishek Bachchan to play Sahir Ludhianvi in Sanjay Leela B - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Bad luck for Abhishek...even though he gets chance to work in SLB movie its a potential flop/disaster in the making...who will watch movie with shayaris starring jr bachchan...
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I fail to understand one thing, my pea brain😭
Abhishek gets a movie, after so many flops - everyone is happy for him. No nepotism and no counting of BO numbers. Why? 

What am I missing here?
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DISASTER.Congrats to SLB in advance :P

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I fail to understand one thing, my pea brain😭

Abhishek gets a movie, after so many flops - everyone is happy for him. No nepotism and no counting of BO numbers. Why? 

What am I missing here?

Because he's now an underdog. Abhishek used to get a lot of hatred too back in the day. Now everyone thinks he's a failure so good for him if he's able to get a movie. It's easier to praise his acting skills now too because he doesn't threaten anyone's favorite anymore.

I never really minded him. He's a good actor when he works hard and he has a different look from all the muscular oiled up guys always being thrown at us. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Because he's now an underdog. Abhishek used to get a lot of hatred too back in the day. Now everyone thinks he's a failure so good for him if he's able to get a movie. It's easier to praise his acting skills now too because he doesn't threaten anyone's favorite anymore.

I never really minded him. He's a good actor when he works hard and he has a different look from all the muscular oiled up guys always being thrown at us. 

Let me  put it the other way - because he isn't threat to anyone's favourite , he is seen as the talented and  unlucky πŸ˜‰, so he should get movies with SLB. 

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Let me  put it the other way - because he isn't threat to anyone's favourite , he is seen as the talented and  unlucky πŸ˜‰, so he should get movies with SLB. 

Don't know about others but I'm certainly counting this as classic nepotism. After giving god knows how many flops, and practically disappearing from movies, he gets a SLB movie. 
But yes, no one counts him as a remote threat anymore. And that's gotta suck for him!
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† Some Comments
Mostly Most Actors movies r flopped...Amir is doing good, thats it...rest PUBLIC sab janati hai...

Heros whoes movies r flopped continously r still geting  JOB jaisetaise...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You go Abishek...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

πŸ˜† Some Comments

Mostly Most Actors movies r flopped...Amir is doing good, thats it...rest PUBLIC sab janati hai...

Heros whoes movies r flopped continously r still geting  JOB jaisetaise...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You go Abishek...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why won't anyone be happy for Abhishek he is setting the precedent for other star kids that after 17 years of flops and disasters he is being offered lead role πŸ₯³ Other star kids can happily sustain for another 10 years regardless of their BO office with Abhishek leading the way πŸ˜ƒ  
uday chopra and tusshar kapoor lasted for quite a while too πŸ˜† 
Edited by Remus.Lupin4 - 6 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Remus.Lupin4

Why won't anyone be happy for Abhishek he is setting the precedent for other star kids that after 17 years of flops and disasters he is being offered lead role πŸ₯³ Other star kids can happily sustain for another 10 years regardless of their BO office with Abhishek leading the way πŸ˜ƒ  
uday chopra and tusshar kapoor lasted for quite a while too πŸ˜† 

AB was good in Dhoom 1 , Guru, BluffMaster...He is better then many ...his persnality is better then many ..looking at last yr Flop Movie List...AB all the Best for new project..