Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niks77

U should be ashamed of ur low life thinking and bullying ways!

hahahahahahaha the irony

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Whether the screenshot is fake or not what is clear regardless is that KSG is a serial cheater and any woman should be ashamed to defend his ways with the women in his life. 

And before Niks comes at me with her bhajans read this: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. Don't waste my time. 

So true.

funny how people forget to be good humans before becoming a pseudo feminist, is the concept of loving someone as an actor lost on people? his life his decisions, he can divorce and marry whoever he wants, no one forced winget to desperately chase after KSG, everyone knows she was obsesed with him, she got what she wanted, she herself took the risk by having an affair with him and marrying him, he is not forcing women to marry him! He has every right to leave a bad marriage and keep his happiness as no.1 priority, nothing wrong in it! He is doing what is best for his life, and is minding his own business, he is not going out of his way to hurt anyone, I judge sore losers like u guys who cuss and abuse people and invite bad karma on themselves for no reason! And don't mind their own business! First try and be a good human yourself before judging others!
Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

funny how people forget to be good humans before becoming a pseudo feminist, is the concept of loving someone as an actor lost on people? his life his decisions, he can divorce and marry whoever he wants, no one forced winget to desperately chase after KSG, everyone knows she was obsesed with him, she got what she wanted, she herself took the risk by having an affair with him and marrying him, he is not forcing women to marry him! He has every right to leave a bad marriage and keep his happiness as no.1 priority, nothing wrong in it! He is doing what is best for his life, and is minding his own business, he is not going out of his way to hurt anyone, I judge sore losers like u guys who cuss and abuse people and invite bad karma on themselves for no reason! And don't mind their own business! First try and be a good human yourself before judging others!

Again giving long lecture and writing long paragraph, nobody cares about these type of lectures and even Winget never forced Grover to marry her and he himself said that he proposed to marry her, he also said that he liked her since KZK days but she rejected him, so how was she obsessed with him? Otherwise she wouldn't reject him but what is bad marriage and other things r coming from? because I didn't even reply back to u, I just agreed with Zeeliciousxo, so why r u poking nose on my comment when I replied to somebody else, seems like replying to people and writing long paragraph is ur job, so that way u can give ur Grover some attention when there is nothing to talk about him and when he is jobless, otherwise he will be forgotten really soon and u don't need to teach me to become a good human because I don't have to support a serial cheater like Grover and his cheating ways like u r supporting, maybe u should also try to be a good before judging Winget.

Originally posted by: rim683

Again giving long lecture and writing long paragraph, nobody cares about these type of lectures and even Winget never forced Grover to marry her and he himself said that he proposed to marry her, he also said that he liked her since KZK days but she rejected him, so how was she obsessed with him? Otherwise she wouldn't reject him but what is bad marriage and other things r coming from? because I didn't even reply back to u, I just agreed with Zeeliciousxo, so why r u poking nose on my comment when I replied to somebody else, seems like replying to people and writing long paragraph is ur job, so that way u can give ur Grover some attention when there is nothing to talk about him and when he is jobless, otherwise he will be forgotten really soon and u don't need to teach me to become a good human because I don't have to support a serial cheater like Grover and his cheating ways like u r supporting, maybe u should also try to be a good before judging Winget.

ohh please everyone knows gold digger winget was having an affair with grover and was desperate for him even when he chose nicole over her, her desperation for him was way too obvious in her whiny offscreen videosπŸ˜† u can support a talentless woman who has affair with married men? so much for morals? hypocrites everywhere I tell u!πŸ˜† and that woman was talking to me, it was u who poked ur nose, hypocrite!! I think hypocrite should be ur new name, and I don't need to get grover attention flop tv actress ki bitter fans give him enough attention on this forum! Like u!

at least he has a hit show unlike ur flop winget, and at least he has movies released unlike ur winget who has got none, what do u smoke really? u pay KSG out like winget is some superstar, KSG has a better career than ur winget, so u r really paying ur winget out even more by paying him out! Because if KSG is such a low case then ur winget is even lower!πŸ˜†

Even ur Grover's 3 Dev never released either and it's not actors actresses fault if their movies doesn't release because the movie release depends on the production house, he had a hit show? Yeah one hit show that he got thrown out one year later? At least Winget was not thrown out from any of her shows and lol she never had a hit show? Well as I said that her SC's highest TRP was 3.2 and that show was average, not flop and before that she worked on a superhit show KZK where she had one of the important role where she even won an award for it.
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: rim683

Even ur Grover's 3 Dev never released either and it's not actors actresses fault if their movies doesn't release because the movie release depends on the production house, he had a hit show? Yeah one hit show that he got thrown out one year later? At least Winget was not thrown out from any of her shows and lol she never had a hit show? Well as I said that her SC's highest TRP was 3.2 and that show was average, not flop and before that she worked on a superhit show KZK where she had one of the important role where she even won an award for it.

Blah blah blah πŸ˜† keep making excuses! Lmao!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

This has turned into a fan war topic, closed.

- BWF DT