Poll
Is JLO more beautiful then Aish/Kat in a sari?
Page
of
1Wow, I must say I am highly impressed with Jennifer Lopez in a sari. She looks stunning in her 50's, even more beautiful than overrated Aishwarya and Katrina! What do you think? 

Jennifer Lopez goes desi in saree at billionaire wedding, fans cheer the look - India Today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Undoubtedly, JL is a very beautiful lady and a talented actress. But, in Sari, Aishwarya is more beautiful than anyone else.
Honestly the sarees the international celebs wear are always so tacky, gaudy with d being even Kim n Khloe so I'll say no to this..Ash n Katrina rock a saree better with such gorgeous features and style better type of sprees choice
No thoughts? JLO is hotter than Aishwarya, dare anyone to challenge me on that? 
I have not seen a pic of her in a saree.
Originally posted by: Dexterlove
I have not seen a pic of her in a saree.
Click on the link below I did for the poll and there are photos of Jennifer Lopez in Indian attire.
Jennifer Lopez goes desi in saree at billionaire wedding, fans cheer the look - India Today
JLo is hotter but Aishwarya looks the prettiest in a saree. Well she used to. Until ten years ago. She was just stunning in those sheet sarees and bralets during her Jodha Akbar days. It's hard to pull that look off without looking trashy, but she very much did.
Also that's way too much cleavage for a wedding. Like we know you have great boobs but let's not take attention away from the bride ? Or maybe that's what she's being paid for.
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
Finally after 10 freakin years she found the love of her life Her entire family is in uk currently for the wedding which can happen any moment...
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
5