Users

Frequent Posters

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Awesome vm labi ๐Ÿ‘ thx 4 d translation

Thank You, dear.๐Ÿค—

I am a Malayali.So I thought the translation would help every non-Hindi or non-Urdu speaking people to understand the lyrics well and can relate to the song and scenes.Though I know Hindi(bcoz it is our national language but not mother tongue), translation helps me a lot to understand the depth of the words and also in scene selection.I have given the translation in all my VMs.Thank You for noticing  and appreciating it.Pleasure is mine.๐Ÿ˜›

PS.Where are you from?Are you by any chance from Kerala?๐Ÿ˜›

labi thumbnail

Thank You dear๐Ÿค— 

Edited by labi - 6 years ago
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: l.savitree

Simply wonderfulll VM...BRAVOl๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโญ๏ธ .

This melodious Songโค๏ธ(actually humming this song every time) with my one & only favorite ARSHI โค๏ธ
Already watching it several times๐Ÿ˜‰
Hope to see more Arshi VM from you

Thanks a lot.๐Ÿ˜› So beautiful words.Thanks again.๐Ÿค—

This was a request.I have never heard this song before that.I fell in love with this song during the making of VM.This song has a certain serenity in it.
I have already made 7 VMs.I think you have seen one of my earlier VMs.I remember your comment with emoticons.
I have never made an index.But I have posted all my VMs in this thread.If you are interested, you can watch it.๐Ÿ˜Š

And I will surely make more VMs.๐Ÿ˜Š
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Thank You, dear.๐Ÿค—

I am a Malayali.So I thought the translation would help every non-Hindi or non-Urdu speaking people to understand the lyrics well and can relate to the song and scenes.Though I know Hindi(bcoz it is our national language but not mother tongue), translation helps me a lot to understand the depth of the words and also in scene selection.I have given the translation in all my VMs.Thank You for noticing  and appreciating it.Pleasure is mine.๐Ÿ˜›

PS.Where are you from?Are you by any chance from Kerala?๐Ÿ˜›

I'm from Sri lanka but nw live in Chennai Tamil girl yeah true translation is helpful 4 non-Hindi ppl I can understand little Hindi all thx 2 ArShi & IPK ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
U r making very beautiful vms make more ๐Ÿ˜Š
Few years back I went 2 Kerala such a beautiful place <3
labi thumbnail

I'm from Sri lanka but nw live in Chennai Tamil girl yeah true translation is helpful 4 non-Hindi ppl I can understand little Hindi all thx 2 ArShi & IPK ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
U r making very beautiful vms make more ๐Ÿ˜Š
Few years back I went 2 Kerala such a beautiful place <3

Nice to meet you, dear.๐Ÿค—Yeah, Kerala is a beautiful place.๐Ÿ˜›

Currently, I am living abroad(Qatar).I had met few people from SriLanka here and they had said that our cuisines(Kerala and SriLankan) match well,(since we use coconut in everything) like vellappam,noolappam etc๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Once again thank you for the appreciation.I would surely make more VMs but only after Eid.๐Ÿ˜Š

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice to meet you, dear.๐Ÿค—Yeah, Kerala is a beautiful place.๐Ÿ˜›

Currently, I am living abroad(Qatar).I had met few people from SriLanka here and they had said that our cuisines(Kerala and SriLankan) match well,(since we use coconut in everything) like vellappam,noolappam etc๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Once again thank you for the appreciation.I would surely make more VMs but only after Eid.๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice to meet u too labi ๐Ÿค— I'm Sugi I stayed in Kerala for 3 days visited Cochin & Azhapuzha spent one whole day in boathouse loved it <3 Kerala food reminded of our country food yeah true they match well we too use coconut oil & coconut milk most of d time we also prepare varieties of appams  paalappam, muttaiappam, idiyappam & then puttu ๐Ÿ˜† U r welcome no prob take ur time I'll check ur other vms Advance Eid Wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow just awesome yaar 
The chore part was funny 
Good you added that 
And in last section you added ek jashn part 
Oh I just love that dance 
And arnav and khushi hamrsha saath rahenge with ipk music โค๏ธ
Just wow 
labi thumbnail

Nice to meet u too labi ๐Ÿค— I'm Sugi I stayed in Kerala for 3 days visited Cochin & Azhapuzha spent one whole day in boathouse loved it <3 Kerala food reminded of our country food yeah true they match well we too use coconut oil & coconut milk most of d time we also prepare varieties of appams  paalappam, muttaiappam, idiyappam & then puttu ๐Ÿ˜† U r welcome no prob take ur time I'll check ur other vms Advance Eid Wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow, that's great Sugi.
I have never gone to Boathouse though we always plan to go.Hopefully next vacation๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Two days back I made puttu and I instantly remembered you๐Ÿ˜†Sorry for the late reply๐Ÿ˜ณ and Thank You for the Eid wishes๐Ÿค—
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Wow just awesome yaar 

The chore part was funny 
Good you added that 
And in last section you added ek jashn part 
Oh I just love that dance 
And arnav and khushi hamrsha saath rahenge with ipk music โค๏ธ
Just wow 

Thank You dear๐Ÿค—

Just added some beautiful moments of them where Arnav got tongue tied or amused by Khushi's replies.That's why he feels he lives in the season of spring when he is with her.๐Ÿ˜ณ

All their dances were epic.EJ one was a beautiful couple dance.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank You for loving that last scene.I was really frustrated with all the negativities that time and thought to express my opinion like that.๐Ÿ˜‰
Previous
1 2 3