Continue soon..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
amazing update! well written
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
geet is so excited to know that maan is in her college.flying kiss to the sky and maan's reaction was sweet.geet said he loves maan as he is.omg.but the innocent maan didn't understand it.geet thought maan will ignore her.but he went after her and apologized. so sweet.I thought while talking about himself maan will say about his gf. but it didn't happen.how will geet react knowing it?poor girl.cheek pulling scene was cute.happy to read that God made them a pair and this is love. waiting for maan to realize his loveEdited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love deir childishness...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
I'm So Sorry for Late Comment,I was Busy in Internal Exam.😭
It was so Interesting Part.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Nice one
Loved geets reaction to finding out maans going to her college
Awe maan went after geet realizing he upset her
Liked their wee chase n both having fun
Can't wait to see what happens next
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
taahir004 thumbnail
Maan and Geet are bonding well as friends
just hope now the so called GF of Maan don't separate them
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
very cute and fun update...
maan and geet cute fight and
teasing

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Shot 4:

As Geet ended with her job of continuously hitting Maan , Maan ran towards the road.
" Arrey , where are you going Maan... Maan..." Geet said running behind.

Maan suddenly stopped an auto and sat in it, Geet came near the auto and stared at him questionably , " Arrey , if I get late on my first day of collage then teachers will think me as a bad child...like you..."

Geet stared at him with another " Haawww" on her face and said , " You mean ,I am a bad child...wait a second , you think I am a child..." She stared at him angrily and then pushed him to the other seat in the auto and sat herself.

photo 21656_394381800635913_265088993_n_zps2a9bb5c4.jpg

"You na Maan are a total mess...chalo bhaiyaa.." She said angrily.

https://storage14.tunefiles.com/files/thumbs/2014/05/20/1400527814603db-big-1.jpg

The auto started , Maan stared at Geet who was now staring at Ganga's flow outside , Maan had a smile on his face as he was staring at her.

photo 5839_401496239942711_1151443480_n_zpse2d69106.jpg

" Cute Angry Young Lady..." He said slowly.

Geet heard it and smiled , " He finds me cute , he said that before too...but no...he pulled my cheeks and told me that I am a bad child...I won't forgive him so easily..." she thought as her smile again changed to that cute angry expression...
Soon the time flied as the auto reached its destination while Geet was staring at Maan from the corner of her eye and Maan staring at her continuously.

https://maankimishti3.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/maaneet-493.jpg

" Madam , saab...Your destination came..." the voice suddenly pulled them both out of their staring game.
" Oh " " Acha" Maan-Geet together spoke up as they realized what they were doing , they tried to get down from the wrong side of the auto hitting each other's head.
" aouch..." Geet spoke up.

" Maan... "Geet said with an angry glare returning her face.
" Acha , I am sorry..." Maan said as he got out of the auto , Geet too came out.
The bell suddenly rang and Maaneet stared at each other shocked...they both ran to their classes and both saved their days by reaching in time.
In Geet s class:
" Misha , give me your book... "Professor said as he was about to get started with the lecture.
" Mishal...Maan..." Geet murmered to herself as she started thinking about Maan.

She stared at the blackboard mindlessly thinking about her Maan.
After 20 minutes;
Suddenly the professor's eyes fell on Geet and her still eyes.
" Miss Geet...(no reply...a little louder) ...Miss Geet...(No reply...a little more louder...)...Miss Geet...( No reply...)...MISS GEET..." Professor's shout is heard.
Geet suddenly comes out of her dream world.
" Yes sir..." Geet asks staring at the professor tensed as she got out of her trance.

" If you are not interested in my class , why are you in my class...get out..." He ordered angrily.

" But what I did sir...????"
" Thats the problem , you did nothing , even didn't reply after me calling you 5 times..."
Geet bit her tongue as she realized her mistake.

" I am sorry sir..." Geet said sweetly.
" No Sorry , get out of my class..." The professor angrily shouted.
Geet stared at him with puppy eyes , she kept staring for 2 minutes but no effect , she then passed him an angry stare and moved out of the class room.
She went and sat directly into the canteen , " Kya...Kiya kya haan maine , There's a limit , I just was thinking about my Mishal in the class , is it a big problem , I just didn't reply him for 5 times , if it had been 1000 times then I would have understood but only for 5 times he threw me out of the class , Hun..." Geet was speaking continously to herself angrily sitting there.

https://i.imgur.com/pKblfiYm.png

Suddenly she saw someone coming on front of her , she rubbed her eyes as she saw who was coming , she wasn't sure so she again rubbed her eyes , " Mishal...but who is the girl with him????" She thought as she stared at Maan coming towards the canteen with a girl hand in hand.

" Geet...You here..." Maan said with a uncomfortable look on his face as he saw Geet sitting on the bench in front of him.
Geet stared at him shocked as she continously kept staring at him without winking her eyes , " Mishal , with a girl , he even talks with a girl...really..." Her heart was questioning her.

" She must be him new friend , he is too cute so maybe she is misleaded about him..." Her mind said without showing any interest in the situation.
" But hand in hand..." The silly heart again asked.
" So what , you are jealous...???" The cute mind questioned back raising its eyebrows.
" you know her baby... "The girl with Maan asked staring at Maan.
" Yaa , she lives in my neibourhood..." Maan answered continlously staring at Geet who was mindlessly staring at him while her heart and mind were fighting about him.

" Leave her baby , she seems to be lost , lets go..." The girl said as she took Maan pulling him and went to another table.
" Baby..." The devil said with a bold tone.

" Baby... "The heart too said but with a sad tone.
" What Baby ...????" Geet shouted to her heart and mind forgetting them as she stood up from her bench.
She saw a boy passing by who was talking to Maan and the Girl just a second ago and asked his class , she found that he was in same class as Maan.
" Who is the girl with Maan...??????" She asked staring deeply at the boy.
" Why you care????" The boy asked staring at her.

" I am his...friend..." Geet said in a second but pausing to think about her relation with Maan.
" You are his friend and don't know about his girlfriend , Raisha..." The boy said as he smiled causually leaving the place , Geet stared at Maan who was standing on the canteen counter as she heard his words...she was shocked as well as confused , a tear drop fell down her eyes unknown to her own self...

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
Jade0001 thumbnail
Its such a beautiful chapter