Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tota17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rangy goes to haveli for collecting some proofs for Chowdhury's missing..He even goes to forensic lab to test for blood stains found on Chowdhury's turban and shoes.
Back home, he gets call frm Manmeet to come to Shiv mandir to celebrate Rashmi's bday( πŸ‘ I think this is too first time in Bpur..husband celebrating wife's bday) along with Shivani..
Rangy informs Shivu and both share cute moments while fixing Shivani's ear rings..

kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tota17

Rangy goes to haveli for collecting some proofs for Chowdhury's missing..He even goes to forensic lab to test for blood stains found on Chowdhury's turban and shoes.

Back home, he gets call frm Manmeet to come to Shiv mandir to celebrate Rashmi's bday( πŸ‘ I think this is too first time in Bpur..husband celebrating wife's bday) along with Shivani..
Rangy informs Shivu and both share cute moments while fixing Shivani's ear rings..

Thank you dearπŸ€—
chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rangeela goes to forensic lab and gets the blood stains tested !! This guy is smart and knows stuff but doesn't think of taking his Amma to a good psychiatrist and get her treated