Posted: 6 years ago
@Teaser 20/5
Nice teaser
Ishita is avoiding raman
Shagun's father insulted Ishita's father
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note-before updating this part, I wanna thank u all for giving 200+ likes in its very first update, that was unexpected. Thank u once again, here is the next part, hope u all enjoy it. 

PART 2

Raman and his gang went to canteen to have tea and snacks while the topic of their talk was still the same, ishita. 

Mihir passed the tea to Raman and said-bhai, r u really serious about her. 

Raman sipped his tea and said-why u r asking so. Am I don't look serious about her. 

Mihir -nothing like that bhai, I mean u r the heartthrob of the college, u have always been linked up with the queen bee of college, the shagun arora. And u r behind that simple chasmish girl, ishita. Yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui. Matlab r u really interested in her yaa phir u r just playing with her thinking she is a easy pray. 

Raman looked at mihir and said-u r asking this for me or for her, khabardaar joh ishita ki taraf dekha bhi. She is only mine, got it. 

Mihir-nahi bhai, I am not eyeing on her. I am just telling that she looks very innocent, please don't play with her. 

Raman stopped sipping tea and said looking at him-what do u mean by innocent. Mihir, r u liking her. I told u naa, she is mine. Don't even think of her. 

Mihir-arey bhai, I am not thinking about her, I just want to be sure that ur feelings for her is genuine. Actually my father is a good friend of her father. That's why I am concerned for her. 

Raman -dont try to fool me, tell me what the truth. 

Abhi-abey, seedhe bol naa, bhai he is in relationship with her bestie, mihika and he don't want u to hurt his girlfriend's best friend. That's why he is so concerned for her. 

Raman -oh toh yeh baat hai. But abhi toh tu usse chasmish double battery bol raha tha, phir achanak yeh sab. 

Mihir-woh toh Main sabke saamne apna tashan dikha raha tha, but deep inside I really respect ishita. U know she is the only girl in her family who could reach to college. Warna unki akka toh ne to sirf twelve pass kiya hai. 

Raman -what do u mean and how do u know so much about her and her family. 

Mihir-actually ishita and mihika r neighbours, since long. They r financially not very strong. So ishita's appa, got her elder sister vandita married after she passed twelve. Even he wanted ishita to marry vandita's brother in law, subramaniyam. Even they were about to get engaged also but ishita don't wanna get married so soon. So she told the same to her father, at first her father denied saying he dont have money to make her study but after long, he finally agreed to get her admitted in the college. She got admission in a mediocre college but her dream was to get admission in our college, so she studied hard and finally she got scholarship to study here, so now she is here to complete her third year of graduation. Jis college mein hum itne saalon se sirf masti kar rahe hai wahan pahunchane ke liye ishita ne bahut mehnat ki hai and I don't want u to trouble her, that's why I am asking, r u really serious about her or this is just temporary. 

Raman heard all this and all he could say was -haan, meri ishita ne mujh tak pahunchane ke liye bahut mehnat ki hai and that's why I love her alot. Aur uski shaadi kisi aur se kaise ho sakti hai, when she is just mine. Kya hua uss subramaniyam ka. 

Mihir-he got married.

Raman -good, achcha hua woh raaste se hatt gaya warna bekar hi mujhe uske haath pair todne padte. BTW what is ishita's dream. Why she is studying so hard, woh kya banna chahti hai. 

Mihir-dont know precisely but she has applied in Auckland university for her post graduation. And she is working very hard for it.suna hai mihika se,ishita want to go there after her graduation. 

Raman -auckland, interesting. Ishita wanna study in Auckland.i will help her in every way .aakhir woh meri jaan joh hai. 

Mihir-matlab u r serious about her. 

Raman -ofcourse yaar, I am very serious about her.actually this is not the real ishita which all see, I have seen her real avatar, the serene and innocent avataar. Bina chasma ke bina tail ke, she was just looking so pure and simple. And I just fell for her simplicity. He said making a dreamy face while everyone got shocked hearing this. 

Romi-what bhai, u saw her without her spects and oil. Kahan. 

Raman -in her house, u remember one month back, I went to Mr iyer's house to get papa's envelope which went to him by mistake. 

Abhi-woh vishwanathan iyer. 

Raman -haan wohi, I saw her in his house. U know when I knocked the door, she opened it, she has just taken bath and her long hair was open while her creamy white skin was glowing. She wasn't wearing those glasses at that time. Main toh tabhi uska aashiq ho gaya tha.

Mihir-wow, I never knew that u can actually fall in love with someone.

Raman -ab jaan gaye naa,now stop bothering me. Let me go, I have to go and attend my class. 

Mihir-aapko class attend karni hai. 

Raman -yes my jaaneman drooling class. Sitting beside my jaaneman. Saying so he went finishing his tea thinking, mihir u know only a part of story. Noone knows the whole story not even my jaan, ki uska admission scholarship ki wajah se nahi hua, maine karwaya hai, I paid for her seat as I want her near me .u don't know, actually no-one knows it can even think what I really feel for her. I know her more then anyone knows, I have seen her crying alone sitting behind her house that day. He was thinking and remembered that day when he saw ishita for the first time. 

FLASHBACK

Raman was coming out of ishita's house taking the envelope thinking about her when his eyes fell on ishita,who was sitting in her backyard and crying. 

Raman went closer to know the reason of her cry only to hear her saying-why Murugan why, why u r doing this with me. Maine kitni koshish kar rahi hoon, just to get admission in St. Xavier's college of art and management,but still not getting any chance. I have been trying since last two years and this is my last chance, agar iss baar bhi I couldn't pass it's entrance with very good marks then I will not get scholarship aur phir appa next year meri shaadi karwa denge. Murugan u knows well I don't wanna get married, main kuch banna chahti hoon. I wanna be my Appa's son, I want to earn money for him. Mujhe shaadi karke chulha chowka nahi karna, please Murugan just help me this time. I wanna go to Auckland to do my masters. Aur pure city mein sirf college ke students apply kar sakte hai auckland university mein. Please Murugan help me to get admission this time, so that I can also be eligible to apply in Auckland university. She was saying looking at the sky. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said-dont worry jaan, this time u will surely get admission in our college coz this time, raman bhalla is going to help u. Thinking so he went from there. 

Soon the entrance exams happened, raman went to the person to check whether ishita is eligible for scholarship or not. And unluckily she was just one marks behind. Raman bribed the clerk and ishita got place in scholarship list and finally got admission in the college. 

FLASHBACK END

Thinking about ishita,raman reached his classroom and saw ishita engrossed fully in her studies. Raman smiled fully seeing her sitting like the most sharif bachcha, he so want to crush her in his arms and shower her face with numerous kisses but controlled himself knowing well how naive his jaaneman is. He simply went and sat next to her. She saw him and moved a little giving him more space. Raman smiled and went more closer to her, she again moved a little away from him, he again went closer to her, at last age was on edge when she said -mujhe jagah dijiye, main gir jaungi. 

Raman wounded his arms around her waist and said-aise kaise gir jaogi, I will not let u fall. He said while she got shocked feeling his arms around her. She get nervous and start sweating badly. 

Ishita-raman, aap please dur baithiye, koi dekhega toh kya kahega.

Raman smiled seeing her innocence and left her waist. He sat a little away from her and said-achcha tum padho, I will not disturb u. 

Ishita adjusted her glasses and start studying again. It was a free class and everyone was busy in chatting, only ishita was the one who was busy in her studies. And raman was busy in admiring her. 

Ishita was busy in her studies when a strand of hair came infront of her eyes disturbing her, raman tucked it behind her ear while she just look at him. 

Raman smiled and signalled her to study. She didn't said anything, just start reading again. This scene was witnessed by one of the chamchi of shagun. She ran to shagun and told her that Raman is spending time with ishita. 

Shagun got angry hearing this, she got up and went to her dad, Dean of the college and complained him against ishita. And he in turn told appa that ishita is not interested in studies but in spending time with boys which results in ishita getting scolded from appa. 

Appa-kanna, u r doing what u wanted to do. But please don't get involved with these rich brats. We r middle class and they r very rich. Please maintain distance from these people. I don't wanna hear any complaints against u from anyone.or else I will stop ur college, understood. 

Ishita nodded and went to her room silently. 

Next day raman and his gang was standing in the corridor talking when raman saw ishita coming and said-aa gayi my jaan, let me go. Saying so he ran behind ishita, shouting her name. But ishita start taking long steps to her classroom seeing him coming to her. 

But Raman was fast enough to reach to her. 

Raman -hey ishita, milkha singh ho gayi ho. I am calling u aur tu bhaag rahi hai, r u trying to avoid me. 

Ishita-why would I do so, mujhe kya lena dena aapse. 

Raman -hey don't say like this, we r friends naa. 

Ishita stopped hearing this and said-listen raman, main bahut seedhi sadhi simple ladki hoon. 

Raman -i know that,but iska hamari friendship se kya lena dena. 

Ishita-i am a very simple girl,mere appa clerk hai iss college mein, that's why I got admission in this college. Main yahan padhne aayi hoon, dosti karne nahi. Please baksh dijiye mujhe. Saying so she was going but Raman held her hand seeing her eyes moist. 

Raman -what happened ishita, ro kyun rahi ho. 

Ishita wiped the cores of her eyes and said-nothing, Aap please mera peecha karna chod dijiye and please tell ur girlfriend's dad not to insult my appa, mera koi rishta nahi hai aapse. Saying so she went inside her class making Raman realised that shagun is behind this behaviour of ishita. He fumed in anger saying-shagun, I won't leave u for making my jaan cry. saying so he went angrily to shagun and stand infront of her glaring her while she was busy in gossiping with her chamchis. 

Raman -what ur dad said to Mr iyer.

Shagun looked at Raman and said-arey raman tum yahan, girls can u please leave us alone. We need to talk. 

Everyone nodded and went out. 

Shagun-haan toh, what u r asking. Which Mr iyer. 

Raman -dont try to act innocent, I know tumne hi apne dad sent keh kar ishita ke papa ko insult kiya hai. 

Shagun-kaun ishita, aur kaun uske papa. I don't know anyone. 

Raman -ok, then u know me naa, just listen one thing and keep it in ur mind that I am standing infront of ishita and will always protect her against everyone, agli baar agar usse takleef pahunchane ke baare mein socha bhi naa,then I will make u understand what Raman Kumar bhalla  is ,agar tumhare papa Dean of the college hai toh mere papa trustee hai. Don't provoke me to use my powers, u got it. Kyunki agar tumhare papa, ishita ke papa ki insult kar sakte hai toh, mere papa, tumhare papa ki bhi insult kar sakte hai, so u better be in ur limits. Warna anjaam achcha nahi hoga and next time I won't be so gentle to u. Understand, saying so he went out of the classroom leaving a fuming Shagun behind. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-185+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good..
sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 
Raman has truelly fallen for ishita 
Due to him she got admitted in clg 
Raman n shagun part was superb 
What a superb way of giving back to her 
He made her eat her own medicine 
Update next part soon 
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow love Raman's perspective here - but worried at the hurt Ishita will have when she finds out how she actually got in. Also really hating Shagun
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww so beautiful update i was going to msg u about this story n aapne post kar dia thanks for sweet update as raman is fida over our ishu hope raman ll not let shagun harm her as he has warn her n also appa ka favourite ban jaye raman n also raman always will be there to protect our ishu n waiting for next part n also hoping that ishu ll hv make over n pls update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di