Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Gisel

Aiyoo! There is no break up at all... only comedy😆

Seriously! Verum buildup dhaan 😆 I'd gone thinking to the range of deciding to quit this show if amnesia track was introduced 😆
jokarthi thumbnail
Why jaya mom ku jaya mela pasame illa, mamiyar Amma pola nadandhukuranga😃, ammavo mamiyar attitude kodukuranga😡. Enna koduma sir idhu???😭 Edited by jokarthi - 7 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jokarthi

Why jaya mom ku jaya mela pasame illa, mamiyar Amma pola nadandhukuranga😃, ammavo mamiyar attitude kodukuranga😡. Enna koduma sir idhu???😭

They always show mamiyar as the evil one. So for a change, they are doing this! For all I know, if they show Jaya as adopted one or relative's daughter later, it would be better for our conscience.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Seriously! Verum buildup dhaan 😆 I'd gone thinking to the range of deciding to quit this show if amnesia track was introduced 😆

😆

Yesterday's episode proved why this show is unique... Mamiyaar giving ideas to torture mappillai😆

@bold: same feelings...😆 Nalla vela amnesia maathi nadikka thaan poraanga... waiting for today's episode... Hoping for some fun scenes😉
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates everyone!

Finally, that's done! The whole Senthil trying to call off the engagement/marriage was irritating! Thankfully, that's all sorted out now!

Loving the relationship between Senthil's mother & Jeya! Such a sweet Maamiyaar!
Gisel thumbnail
Thanks for the updates!
Aiyoo pavam! Elam Vijay TV heroes yaiyum oru vali pananumnu mudiyuvu panitanga!

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

After the boring engagement episodes.. loved and enjoyed watching hospital scenes.

MIL character is the main highlight of the show. Beautiful characterization.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly credits to the director for giving us good story track this week and once again surprising us all. At many times we assume that situation is going to drag for few days but it will finish in 1 episode. Same goes for this scene. I was expecting for a one week scene in hospital and oppari and break up. But saradha few seconds lae she made things right.

Indeed a good change of having good MIL DIL track. I guess we shall be seeing a new story - SIL MIL something different.  The temple scene was so cute. Especially the part saradha asking nallla poo madhiri irundhala nu and he said she was fat 😆

Gisel thumbnail
A little shocked at the promo.

But then, Saradha-Jaya bond was too good to be without a little grey shade.
When samiyar spoke about the veiduthal, I thought at this rate, Jaya is going to say that she can't be without her and cancel the vm idea. And behold! The next week promo is challenge on the same!

I wish Saradha amma wins the challenge! Or rather, Jaya brings her as vettoda samanthi😛. Saguni vs Sharadha in the same house would be awesome😉😛!