Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

The only thing i enjoyed in yesterday episode was saradha. She was the star with her acting skill and comedy sense. Loved it. Rest of it was total waste - Senthil jaya scene was good but would have been better if Senthil more sincere on his side of what he wants exactly. He seem to want her but don't want the engagement which is confusing πŸ€”

He repeatedly says he wants to stop this engagement which is on the veetoda mappillai basis. He still wants to be with her and marry her without any conditions... This is what I think... Illana sathyiama naan azhuthuruvein!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Gisel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

all i thought while watching this was omg😲 thank god me escape. Then another 😲  for gisel

🀣

I now totally understand your peelings on updatingπŸ˜­πŸ˜›
Gisel thumbnail
Thanks for the updates!
I really enjoyed him saying I love u in the last scene. It was so intense!

I thought Anbu mama would change the letter or something.

Is it possible that she sees the letter after the function?

Next week fulla hospitala? Let's hope there is no amnesia track...
Edited by Gisel - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you krituma and gisel for updates )

This whole entire week been a filler episode. I enjoyed nothing except for saradha's comedy and acting skill. She doing excellent job in this serial. πŸ‘

sollanum sollanum nu one week push achu. And next week i guess entire week going to be hospital scene. And maybe jaya cancelling the marriage knowing senthil is not ready to move in. Which is stupid as she never sense something bothering him for the last few days. And she never even asked how he felt about this condition πŸ€”