Maaneet Journey FF-Marriage at First Sight -THREAD 4 link page 1

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Prolouge

Place:building at chennai

A girlsit in sofa near balcony and starring at moon. She wore long white kurta ,free
hair and her forehead small white stone bindi. She look like angel but something missing her face .yeah her smile missing ,suddenly one hand touch her shoulder. She turned look at the person.

Girl:choti in sad voice (choti is girl's sister)

Choti:please angel forget that incidient (choti call angel to sister)

Girl:how .. can .. I ..forget (stammering and tear rolled in her eyes)

Choti:please don't cry di. I cannot see yourtears and ur my angel.

Girl :why my life is unfair , choti. (she kneel down hug choti waist)

Choti:please forget that marriage. No No that is not marriage.

Girl :touch black thread in her neck. Said to choti, this is my mangalsutra. In godsake iam married

Choti:ok you are married where is your husband, atlast tell his name.

Girl:tear rolled in her eyes.

Choti: udon't know right

Girl: shout yeah I don't know his name, age ,place,anything about him . but he is my husband .now he is my life.We are Indian choti,we worship our culture, tradition . u don't understand

Choti: I understand ur feeling please I cannot see u like that .i want back my bubbly , prankster di. Please..(choti look at her face and decided to her diverted mind) Teasing tone said Okk iam not talk about ur hero.

Girl:hero (confused expression)

Choti:meri jiju and ur husband

Girl: haan ,he is my hero.

Choti:like superman ,spiderman

Girl:smiled lightly, no he look like greek god and handsome but my marriage at firstsight ( flash back stories) and that day his eyes told me everything

Choti :what told ur hero eyes (teasing tone)

Girl: eyes told me that life long live with u and Iam always hold ur hand .we are two body

but one soul.

Choti:don't worry I find ur hero and ur both are together in this life.

Girl: no(choti look at di ) in 7 lives

A voicecame from downstairs choti choti..

Choti :di, maa call me .iam going and drink that milk go to sleep.

Girl:milk (chuckled face ) and look at choti puppy face

Choti:ha ur drink that milk. bye , good night and sister hug and kiss her cheeks andleft ( stand in door step look at di tought in 2 months I last my old angel .myangel always smiling face and her smile everyone attracked her. I missed thatangel . I dont know whose that person but I find him and join with u and make ur my old angel that is my promise)

Girl:touch the mangalsutra in sad voice iamalways waiting for u starring at moon and slept in that sofa

Thread 1- Recap

Geet married to one man.she don't know his name,place ,age and anything.yeah their marriage at first sight .she search for him and her parents also want to see daughter marriage. But geet denied for marriage and parents also accepted her decision. In her family She already married know only her sister's  choti.other side maan also searched for his wife, his md of kc and richman.unfortunately geet is his wife, he also don't know her name and anything about her,in geet office transferred geet to delhi branch.geet went to delhi. Geet joined kc at same time maan search for geet in Chennai. Maan save geet's sister to some gang. So maan went geet house attached geet family in few minutes.geet also see maan dadi in temple. Both relationship grown well.maan sister's swara already geet friend some flash story geet and choti saved maan sister. (I already explained in part).maan brother's vicky impressed geet beauty and intelligent so he decided geet his only his bhabhi.dadi and swara also want same and geet coordinated to navrati function organized by  kc .in party night maan and geet danced in passionate dance.both are not see each other because both wore in face mask.all are went to dinning hall. Both are removed mask and stunned each other face.both eyes moist and tears flow down their eyes.geet come in real world at same time one girl hugs maan and said I miss u ,don't hestitate hug me iam ur wife. Geet runs out to hall with crying face and maan search for geet outside. Geet hug her bhai crying vigrously and maan saw geet hugs some man.both are miss understand each other. That girl none other sam , maan cousin.after some scene both miss understanding cleared and adi also confessed his love to pinky and pinky also confessed her love. Finally maaneet confessed each other. In  part 15 I clearly told maaneet marriage , confession plz don't skip part 15 and flash back part. Both are fasting each other . maan breaking geet fast at sametime gun shot a voice hears maaan...geeet..

Thread 2- Recap

One mystery man followed maan everytime, tried harm him.everytime he missed his change.now he pointed gun shot geet head and maan seeing him..maan pushed geet to ground.maan shot.geet saved maan with help of maan bodyguard.sanskar informed adi about maan shot.adi reached hospital..maan family shocked seeing geet in hospital and maan not denied her help even doubt about their relationship.maan hide his marriage to his family.mystery man treating to maan so maan decided geet stay in km.geet pampering maan in his ill state.maan love her care..maaneet moments.geet know about her sanskar bhai is swara lover..she confront to sanskar ask about swasan and enemity with maan.sanskar said whole truth to geet even maan and penertrating enemy because of blackmailer.everything is going normal.evil gang planned against geet that result geet father enter km , slapped geet dragged with him..dadi tried manoify geet father but he told his anju died because of khurana..dadi shocked. Dadi said to maan forgot geet..even maan also said geet ,forgot him and move on his life..geet not tolerate her pain..she attempted sucide..maan saved her but he angry with geet.geet sister s choti is sanskar real sister. She have horrible past life.geet come like her angel in her life.geet tried manofiy her hubby...he is msk right showing attitude to geet but she is gmsk not leave him..maaneet celebrate maan birthday and 5th month anniversary...yeah maaneetfavo intrepet their lovely moments if I never stopped them, u will get junior msk or geet ,I don't want so soon dearie.. first enjoy maaneet moments .

thread 3 u will know about anju's mystery..and maaneet grand wedding opps I don't know wedding happen or not...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thread 3 teaser and 26th part teaser & CS below...thank u buddies...because of u guys I reached thread 3...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

before like always with me...buddies...

(i completed 25 th part which character u liked most tell me..plz..then only i will add more scenes for ur favourite character)

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3 

PART 26 - pg 9

PART 27 -19

PART 28 -Pg 40

PART 29 -Pg 58

part 30 pg 84

Part 31,32,33- pg 104

PART 34,35,36 -PG 140

THREAD 4

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Character sketch:

Geet family

Geetanjalai/ Khurana: she is 24 years old .completed architect in srm college at Chennai now work in mnc company After previous company bought by KC so now she work in KC and both post one is architect and other post for maan secretary.she is bubbly, prankstar ,beautiful , kindhearted , lovable person .everyone like her. she loves family very much .especially choti .and best buddies are choti and shonu . she married maan singh khurana.everyone know about her marriage ..except evil gang...

" border="">

choti/ Rageshwari : She is younger sister of Geet .she is 21 year old . She now studying architect in srm college in third year. She is dido her di. she loves di very much because Geet is choti's angel (secret revealed last thread ) and also both maa and papa .she is crime partner of geet and best buddies are geet and shonu.

" border="">

Pinky: she is orphan,she is bubbly, innocent girl.she works in kc receptionist now she got her own family insake of geet accepted her own sister. So she love sisters and her parents. So much. She loves adi. Both are proposed each other.

" border="">

Mr raguram: He work at government office and straight forward character. He can do anything for three angel.some issues he break relation with parents and sibling.his father more richest person of his village.

Mrs janaki raguram : She is housewife and lovely lady. she loves both princess more than anything and also love hubby .

Khurana family

Maan Singh khurana: He is 27 years old. He is businessman and md of kkurana construction. he is handsome ,like Greek god. every girls (me too) and even aunties also drooling to him. he is eligible bachelor in Delhi but his heart already occupied for mishty ( his wife geet maan singh khurana) ( sry girls) . He love his siblings and dadi very much. he is ruthless , angry man in outside and inside very pure hearted person like jackfruit. best buddies are adi ,ranjith and sanky opps sry sanky now enemy but acting enemies because of blackmailer.now everyone know about his marriage status sry only family members

" border="">

Vikshanthlaksh singh khurana: he is 23 years old. His twins of swara his sister. He pursing now MBA final year. He totally opposite of his bro. he is handsome and very funny guy.and always flirting girls. He loves family very much. He never against bro word .His family call Vicky to him. And his friend circle call to him laksh/lucky.

" border="">

Swaralatha singh Khurana: she is 23 year old. She twins of vicky.She pursing now doctor in fourth year. She is princess of khurana kandan. Everyone kneel down in front of her even her two brother but she loves brothers so much espically maan because he his over pampered and over caretaker to her. Maan call her to pari and other family member call her to shona.she love sanskar mageshwari.

" border="">

Savithri singh khurana: she is grandma of MSK,VSK and SSK. She is very kindhearted person and love her family so much. And such as dramabazz character .

" border="">

Pammi singh khurana: she stepmom of man and mom of VSk & SSk. She always roaming parties and clubs. Her considered maan only her ATM machine. She never given mother love to maan and even in her own children. She only married maan's father for money sake only.

" border="">

Adithya Sharma/khurana: he is 27 Years old .he work in kc .he trustable employee of MSk and buddy of maan. He love pinky (kc receptionist) dadi adopted adi in legally now he is adi khurana and stay in khurana mansion , he love maan sibling and dadi. He never against dadi word.

chandu : servant of KM. he is very innocent and also stupid.

Mageshwari family:

Sanskar Maheswari: He is 26 years old. He is such a handsome and perfect structure guy and he is busineesman and md of karma industries .he is eliglble bachelor of delhi and he loves his sister very much .he can do anything to his sister. He hates other family member. Best buddies are ranjith and maan opps sry now enemy.but acting in front of world.he insanely love with swara..

Durgaprasad mageshwari: he is father of SM. He is md of maheswari industries.and he blindly belived guruji word (guruji means saint of maheswari family) in one mistake his own child hate him.in his sake only choti faced horrible life in childhood

Annapurana Maheswari: she is mother of SM.she is lovable lady and housewife .she never against her husband word. in sake her own child hate her.yeah she against her husband word choti not faced hell life in her childhood

Other character

sammera Khanna: she is 24 years old .pammi brother s daughter. Now she stay in khuran mansion .she always thinking she is more beautiful in the world.she want to married to maan for maan money and now work in that plan only.

Brij Khanna:he is 27 years old. Sam brother.he is such waste person .he help Sam and pammi execute their plan.he think only all girls are drugs thing for him.he such evily person

sasha, tasha, romeo ,pari all are working in kc under maan.

Anju 's images u will get soon..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Upcoming story I will add other character also. 
Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail

THREAD 3 - Teaser

Dark room maan kneel down in front of big photos..he is crying vigrously.

Maan shout: why dadi u hided everything from me..i trusted u more than myself but u broke my trust dadi..

Dadi standing corner of door step .a tears flowing in her eyes..seeing her maan shattered fully.

Dadi mindvoice: I know maan if u know about her u will shatter so I hided her every truth from u.but my fate now u know about everything..u r my strong boy..u r pillar of khurana..if u broke down ..khurana will never raise up to anything

Geet placed her hand in dadi shoulder..

Geet: I will talk with maan with moist eyes..

Dadi nods her head..

Geet touched maan shoulders...

Maan hugged geet waist tightly : iam bad person, I don't know anything about her.iam not her good...

Guessing..why maan shattered, why he angry with dadi...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Next Part teaser

Evil gang enter km..km become silent..gang is happy because they thinking their plan success .

Pammi:: where is everyone..

Servant: everyone went sanskar sir farm house..

Farmhouse

Everyone teasing maaneet..

Pammi hearing about maaneet marriage..

Pammi shout: I cannot accept maaneet marriage..she have no right  marry with maan .my neice s sam only marry with maan. She only elder daughter in law of khurana empire

Geet have full right marry with maan .noone stop this marriage even u also.pammi.with heavy hard voice...

Let guessing guys whom shout pammi...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Next part my 6 th month anniversary..dont think wrongly  buddies..my story's anniversary not mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..iam single..😳

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

congrats for new thread

thanks di😳
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: happydays30

Congrats on new thread