maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
  MysticRiver,  coolhi1988,  taahir004,  Linsie,  -DZ-

SORRY FOR LATE this week i will update my every stories...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 

maaneetfavo thumbnail

hi dearies, sorry for late. Thanks for liking and comments  buddies..thanks for wonderful comments..if any grammatical and spelling mistakes in this part iam sorry.

Part 29

Swara: chi chi...geet bhabhi day dreaming about bhai..its too bad with teasing tone. Vicky ,choti giggled seeing geet embrance..geet run out place while hide her face through her palm

Geet: maan  because of u ,everyone teasing me..i miss u .singleday i cannot separate away from u.why u did with me with fake angry face.

Scene shift to evil gang

Brij talk someone through phone..

Brij: now correct time ..no bodyguards around geet . she alone that place..kidnap  and come with her  in our place..be careful with her..if she escaped i will kill u all..with bossy tone even smirked face. Remember she wore pink dress.

Brij mindvoice: today geet u r mine.i want ur preety body under me.i want my hand roaming ur whole body ...sry sweetheart..today i snatch ur sanity even  i will kill u through my hand..what i will do sweetheart,  u only obstacle to reach our dream ..our dreams khurana empire..with lust face ..

Geet  cursing maan continuously..opps someone closed her mouth and drag out the place..she tried to release from strong grip but everything is  vain..

Brij received message to his mens kidnapped geet successfully.

Brij thumb up to pammi..pammi understand her plan success..she smiled evily..

Sanskar ,choti, swara and Vicky ,pinky everyone roaming  and enjoying scenriaes..

Annapurana come choti side and tried to carrying her hairs. Sanskar pulled choti away from annapurana.choti give little smile to sanskar.

Swara and Vicky confused for  sanskar behaviour and choti hesitate with annapurana

Annapurana: sanskar..she is

Sanskar: ha, she is janumaa daughter ( stress janumaa daughter) ..we all know that with taunting tone.

Annapurana hurt as her children behaved like they r stranger for her even her children   infront of her but she cannot give motherly love to them..she cursing her own fate..she went away with moist eyes.

Swara: sanskar why u behave rudely with aunty..she hurt..why ...with angry tone

Sanskar: shona, i already told that dont bring that topics with little harsh tone

Choti: bhai..plz  with worried tone

Vicky: jiju..why u both away from aunty..she is ur mom ,she is good heart person..she love u  but why u avoid her, jiju..

Sanskar: good heart person..she...with mocking  voice.

Swara: sanskar i cannot understand, why u want hide everything from me..i thought we love each other but why u did not trust me , my love with sad voice..

Sanskar cupped her cheeks: i  trust u more than myself but..i tell u later..not now.

Swara nods her head with side hug to sanskar..vicky and choti whistled them..

Choti : bhai, u forgot me with pout face.

Vicky: jealously  

Sanskar open his left arm and eyes signed come to join hug. Choti hug sanksar to right arm and swara in his left arm.

Vicky : hey guys u all forgot me with tapping his foot to ground

Swara, sanskar and choti nods their head negatively: duffer not allow in group hug with teasing tone.

Vicky: if my GB with me..she give me hug..by the way where is my beautiful geet bhabhi..

Shiva come to sanskar side with tensed face..

Shiva: sanskar sir

Sanskar  stay away from their hug : what happened shiva, why u tensed..

Shiva: sir, geet madam missing with guility face.

Sanskar: what with shocked face

Choti , swara  and Vicky: why u shocked jiju..she sitting lonely place thinking about maan jiju /bhai with giggling tone

Sanskar shout : just shut up , stop ur stupid teasing session.

Choti, swara scared seeing sanskar angry and Vicky sensed something wrong

Vicky: jiju, what happen ..with worried tone

Sanskar: shiva, alerts every bodyguards, search geet every  place..increase security to elders also with heavy voice

Shiva : i already did it sir.

Brij and pammi smiled evily..

Pammi mindvoice: no sanskar , if ur whole battle bodyguards  searching ur sweet sis..u cannot find her even u cannot see her body with smirked face.

Pammi: sanskar, what happen to my dil beta..i hope she is alright with fake concern voice

Choti and swara eyes moist anysec tears drops flow in their eyes.vicky hell scared about geet

Choti : bhai, angel..nothing happen to her na..with stammering voice.

Sanskar cupped choti face: shhh..i am here..why fear about our geetu..anything happen to her ..sanskar give strong hope to them but inside he hell scare about geet..if anything happen to her..

Vicky: jiju..first we inform maan bhai.  Dail to maan number but he did not pickup his call..vicky confused look at sanskar.

Sanskar: Vicky, maan not attend ur call..vicky nods his head negatively with confused face.

Sanskar: but why u look confuse ...

Vicky: oh jiju..

One bodyguard  murmur something to sanskar ear..opps sanskar white face change to red face. Yeah in sake of angry..

Sanskar angry face to brij and pammi..because they only infront of sanskar ..

Brij and pammi shivering seeing his angry face and scared if he know about geet kidnapped by them..

Sanskar:what the hell they thinking..i cannot found out anything...with angry and hard voice.

Brij eyes guestered  pammi indicate that  we r gone.

Swara: sanskar..u found out where is geet bhabhi..with eager face and moist eyes

Choti: ha bhai..tell me where is geet di ..

Vicky: jiju, i think my guessing is right..with grinned face..sanskar nods his head with angry face

Few minutes back..

Geet cursing maan

maan  because of u ,everyone teasing me..i miss u .singleday i cannot separate away from u.why u did with me, maan.u r my soul ,u r my dd with blushing face..opps someone closed her mouth and drag out the place.she tried release from tight grip..

A lonely place no one surrounding them. he removed his palm from geet mouth.

Geet angry face: how dare u kidnap me..

Man: i only dare kidnap my beautiful wife with smirked face.

Geet  hit man sry maan shoulder : when u come to south india. With fake angry face

Maan hold geet hand and pulled her forcefully and geet body bang to maan hard chest..geet cupped her hand to his neck and placed her head to maan heart. .hearing maan heart beat sound..

Maan kissed geet forhead : i thought after u saw me ..u give me tight hug but hit me ..too bad wifey.

Geet pinched maan chest above his shirt and maan shout ouch...

Maan: it is paining with pout face

Geet: u deserve it..why did not tell me yesterday..u come today.

Maan: even i did not know wifey. Our coimbatore project have some problem..so i need visit to our project site..i thought i give u surprise..i meet first and then i will go to Coimbatore.

Geet: really. Kissed maan chest ok shirt..i love u my cute hubby..u miss me with playing his shirt button

Maan nods his head negatively and geet raised her head look at maan face..his face showing some naughtyness

Geet : achaji..u did not miss me. Remove from maan hug but maan hug more tightly..

Maan: i miss u jaan..i miss u r smile..geet showing her bright  smiling face

Maan: i miss ur payal sound..geet tapped her foot to ground to make payal sound.

Maan: i miss ur bak bak talk..with naughty face..geet pout face ..ok ok  sweet talk..

Maan: i miss ur morning kiss..geet mouth open widely..

Geet  mindvoice: how he know about my morning kiss..

Maan pulled her lips through his thumb and index finger..

Geet: ouch..

Maan: why u give me open invitation, mishty..i dont mind ,i kiss u in public face with teasing tone.

Geet blushed : hmm..what morning kiss with tried to manage but she cannot

Maan raised his eyebrow : u dont  know?

Geet nods her head randomly  With innocent face

Maan: liar..i know every day morning ,before i wake up ..u come to my room..geet glare to maan ok our room ..geet smirked face indicates that better..silently kissed my forehead and carrying my cheeks and went out through secret door ( yeah another door attached geet room through bridge..i already mentioned i think part 16)..iam correct ,mishty

Geet nods her head: hmm..everyday i come to our room.i sit next with u.i admiring ur sleep..u know maan u sleep like cute baby. I kiss ur forehead and carrying ur hairs and wish good morning. Otherwise that day become horrible..ok how found out my little secret.

Maan: first i dont know ur secret ..every day afterwake up i felt  that day become good one..two back only i found out because of ur morning kiss i felt like that..

Two back u come to our room like cat..geet slapped his arm playfully

Geet: i am look like cat for u

Maan: ha, my wild cat..with pulled geet cheeks.unfortunately i already wake up .i penertrating i am sleeping..u come near me.u r fresh aroma, i fainted completely.u kissed my forehead..i thought i blessed , i got ur my life partner.but today i missed my lucky kiss with puppy face so give me quick..with puppy face even bossy tone.

Geet smiled tip toes to ground. To reach maan height..geet lips touch to maan forehead but maan keep head back..geet eyes bow raised ..what..

Maan pulled her waist closely : mishty, u r late..so i want kiss to my..

Geet: u want kiss ur

Maan show to his lip and geet smiled

Geet: close ur eyes, hubby...

Maan: why..hmmm my wifey shy..ok  i close my eyes..maan close his eyes..geet smirked face..

geet mindvoice: u want kiss ..i give u slap.she slap both cheeks playfully o..she running with giggling voice.

Maan: mishty  with rubbing his cheeks.

Maan running behind her.geet turn show her tounge while running...maan run behind her shout i am leave u..

Suddenly Geet stop and maan hug her back .geet pushed maan away ...with hesitate face.

Maan: what mishty, why pushing me.

Geet: see here whisphering voice..maan look at direction geet hand signed.

Now maan face change ..geet give puppy look at them..

Maan: sanskar..when u all came..without meeting their eyes

Sanskar, Vicky,choti and swara infront of maaneet with angry face and their hand in hiccups..

Sanskar: what the hell u doing Mr.Maan singh Khurana With angry voice

Maan: what i did it Mr.Maheswari..with playfully.

Sanskar:God i dont know when Great, ruthless, Maan singh Khurana changed to Puppy sick lover with angry tone..geet hurt sanskar harsh word..

Maan: sankar..iam so..geet interpet.

Geet: iam sorry bhai..my mistake i did not inform u..sry bhai for supporting and hide maan mistake..maan guilty seeing geet hurt face.

Maan: Mr.sanskar maheswari , i spent time with my wife..so dont cross ur limit..with Msk tone

Swara :  u dont know bhai..we worried about Geet bhabhi..u both enjoying and spent ur time..with teary eyes

Geet hugged swara: sry shona ..choti fuming so much..

Geet  held her ears  through her hands...sry choti, meri maa..forgive ur angel with puppy face..geet cupped choti cheeks..

Choti hug geet with little sobbing..

Geet rub her back: sorry my baby..

Vicky: bhai, i called u..but  computer voice from Telugu language.i decide bhabhi only with u.but u both need punishment without us u enjoyed..with dramatic way.

Maan: oyie..forgive my geet and her Hubby..otherwise u face MSk..with warning tone.

Sanskar: wow..Msk threating us..but dont forgot  we forgive u because of my sweet  geetu not ur threating MSk.

Swara and choti: without us ..u both romancing alone.with teasing tone.

Vicky: stop teasing my GB. Placed his hand to geet shoulder..maan pulled geet from vicky..hold her waist..give murder look to Vicky..

Sanskar and Vicky: possessive...

Maan: maa , uncle, dadi..where are of  them..

Choti: Mj..everyone resting in their room..u also came to join us..we enjoy more ,jiju..

Maan: no choti..i need go to Coimbatore..

Sanskar: Coimbatore..if any problem in Coimbatore project..

Maan: ha , sanskar .first i meet  elders and then i start my journey..

Geet  mindvoice: u going Coimbatore..without me..no way MSK..i also come with u..with smirked face.

COttage

Elders enjoying their chit chat with Adi..poor adi come back to see his pinky but elders not leave him..everyone asking rapid question about their visit and maan

Youngsters enter cottage with smiling and pulling their legs  with each other..

Dadi: maan beta..where r u went..with teasing tone.

Pinky: maan jiju..go to behind his love Dadi..with same teasing tone.

Choti: we also saw that even ur love also behind u , pinky didi..pointed  adi standing pinky back.

Pammi and brij enter cottage happy face but their face to horrible seeing geet infront of them..even maan also here..

Brij and pammi hide behind pillar..

Pammi: how she escaped from ur goon, brij with angry face

Brij: i dont know Bua..i call that idiots..brij  called his goons..

Brij: idiots how she escaped ..with fuming voice

Man: boss..she in our place..with confused voice.she infront of me..boss

Brij: i am coming..

Brij and pammi went to place..

Brij slapped goons : u r stupid..geet in cottage safely..then whose person u kidnapped

Man: u only said pink color dress girl..she only standing that place..we kidnapped her..

Brij: where she is?

Man: inside boss

Brij rolled his head ..shocking girl no one other sam..

Brij: sam..

Sam: bhai..u come to save me..i dont know whose idiots kidnap me..

Man murmuring: that idiots none other ur bhai only..

Pammi: geet only standing that place..why u went to her place. Instead her..they kidnapped u.

Sam: i thought geet standing alone. I push her to near mountain pity..she will die..but i come to behind her.suddenly she hide ..i am searching her..suddenly someone placed kerchief my nose..i faint..i wake up seeing  but tie up in this place.

Brij grabbed man shirts : u fool u kidnap my sister..

Man: but u only said Girl wore pink dress.

Brij : stupid..

Pammi: enough..she escaped this time..i will kill her soon with evily face.

Maan: Adi..arrange everything our journey..

Adi: yes ..with sad face..

Maan :u informed our Project manager .our arrival.

Adi: yes  saying every word unwilingly

Maan tapped Adi shoulder: Adi, i am asking u but  ur concentrate not here..what happen..

Adi: maan , u want i company with u to Coimbatore with sad face

Maa rolled his eyes: Mr.Adithya Khurana , u r not only my brother and also ur my  cheif administrative officer even  ur  chief Project head also.  adi nods his head with sadly..be ready..we leave now.

Choti and geet: oh my poor Jiju..

Elders went to near temple with full security..

Maan settled down to driver seat..he love driving...he surprised..geet also sit in next driver seat..

Maan: mishty, what r u doing..

Geet: iam also come with u maan with bright face.

Maan: u r protective brother not allow u come with me..let u down ..i need caugh my flight..it already late..

Geet: what a unromantic husband..with dramatic tone.

Maan: what u said..iam unromantic..his face change to naughty..

Maan come close with her and geet pushed him..

Geet: i come with u..that final..with bossy tone.

Maan hold her chin : mishty,plz  understand morning everyone angry with us..i did not inform them , u with me..in my sake u hurt..i cannot repeat once again , sweetheart.

Geet: that only i decided ..we all going to Coimbatore..

Maan: we means.

We also..gang sound from back seat..

Choti, pinky, sanskar, Vicky, swara .

Maan nods his head randomly: no ..u all not come with me..i am going alone..that final

Adi: wow maan super.. u going alone with famous laughing face

Maan: no..u also come with me.

Adi: everyone come with us otherwise i am not coming with child anger face

Maan: Mr.Adithya, u need ur job otherwise u want ur resignation in ur hand..with bossy tone.

Adi fuming : iam coming with grinned teeth.

Maan: that better with smirked face.

Geet: Adi jiju..we also come with u, Mr.Msk  u threated Adi Jiju but not me..becareful , Iam GMSK..
Maan smiled : of course, u only Mrs.maan singh Khurana..ok everyone settled down ur place..we leaving .otherwise my sweet wife change to sherni

Geet glared to maan and maan puppy look at geet

********************************************************************************

Airport, Coimbatore

Flight landed in coimabtore ..

Maan: Mrs.Geet maan singh Khurana..in ur sturborn..suddenly everyone come with u..what u will do now.. comfortable place, arrangement for them

Geet: u dont worry about anything, mr.Khurana..i already arrange everything..

Maan: Mrs.Khurana ,if u dont mind , what u arranged ,Please tell me..

Geet: sure Mr.Khurana, even u did not get this idea..because u dont know we have already farmhouse in Coimbatore..

Maan: farmhouse..whom

Geet rolled her eyes: god sake our farmhouse.

Maan: but i dont know before we have property in Coimbatore also..

Geet: yes, why u want remember ..which places u have property..Adi jiju ,told me , u have property in Coimbatore.we decided little picnic to our farmhouse .first we going project side and then straightly ,we going our farmhouse.

Maan: first we going farmhouse after we will go site visit..u all tried .

Geet: Farmhouse near our project site by the way our jouney by flight not bullcarts..

Maan: ok lets go..

Everyone settled to car..its long travel but no one got tied because of green scernaries.they reached Pollachi village..first time every one come to pollachi village except Adi..already Adi visit pollachi but  not enter in farmhouse.

Maan: guys we arrived our project site..

Everyone step down to car..

Geet: Maan, its soo beautiful village..i love this village so much..i don't  know why i feel that i already came to this village before with confused face

Maan: even i am also same feeling , mishty..

GANG: u both stop ur filmy dialogue..with irriating face

Maaneet: ok..

Choti: di, lets go we see near place..and jiju u enjoy ur project work with chuckled face.

Adi: ha, maan u go to see ur Project..i am going with my sister in law

Maan: Adi, they r come for picnic..not u.so  u come with me..After solve our project issues, we will join us.

Adi: really u r my DD with angry face.

Pinky: Adiji..DD ,it means Maan jiju is ur Dhak Dhak with chuckling face

Adi: No pinky, not ur Point of view..our geet point of view..DD means Dust Danav..

Maan: Adi , u r cursing session over..come with me..

Geet: Maan , If u want i company with u , i stay here..others go to roaming..

Maan: no mishty, u go enjoy with them..i take only few minutes..i come back soon..kissed her forehead.

Everyone left roaming near place ofcourse with full security.except Maan and adi..

Maan and adi enter  project site..

Project manager seeing maan and adi entering Project side.he running while he welcome to site.

Project: U r journey good sir..

Maan nods his head : hmm, what problem ,Raj.why no worker here.why they stopped working our project.they want increase salary amount..u will increase but i need finish this project in correct time.

Project: but they did not demand increase salary amount..

Maan: then

Project pointed out one cemetery ..cemetery very close to Project site.that cemetery is problem sir..

Maan: clearly say , Raj with bossy tone.

Raj: We want demolish that cemetery otherwise we did not complete this project  else we changed whole plan.if we change whole plan , we will get loss only..then only i called u.

Maan: its simple issues, why u asked me that visit to project site.buy the land. After do ur work.

Raj: but sir, Land owner not here but his father live in village..i already asked land owner father to land buy and about demolish about cemetery. He almost killing me through his sword sir  time god i escaped with shivering tone..i scared sir..then only i called u..After every worker stop working in our site..i don't know what i will do..

Maan: Adi gathered  all information about land owner and his father with bossy tone

Adi nods his head and went with Raj..far away from my Maan

Maan eyes looking only that cemetery..he did not know some attraction, unusual feeling in cemetery..his legs start move to cementry..

Maan very close to cemetery..cemetery made up shinning marbles. Maan eagerly want know whom cementry is..he dont know something bothering him

Maan clear dust from stone inscription ..but he did not know tamil language..

Maan: Raj ..

Raj running and come infront of maan: sir..

Maan: what writen in that stone.

Raj read words in  cemetery stone..

Maan body stiffened after hearing even he more confused ..he walk out the place like zombie.

PART end

next part-part 30 pg 84

Precap:

Dadi shout : why they want to pollachi..without inform me..if they infrom me , i never allow them..with worried tone.

Maan crying..he shattered...

guess u want know whose anju, what relation b/w maaneet..

so wait for next part..

guys u want past only or both past and present..

If u likes this part plz press like button and comment me

PM later..i will update other stories also..

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail

updated dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
So it was Maan who save Geet from kidnapping 
Also he kidnapped her 
Everyone was worried for her