Rate The Episode- 14/03!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,

This was a great suggestion by GrandTheft5 to increase the level of activity within the forum! 😃 
So lets rate the episode on a daily basis from 1 being rubbish to 5 being excellent and promising with a short reason! 

My verdict: 3/5- Good points were Adi speaking up against his family and neglecting Nisha finally! Giving her a taste of her own medicine. However, with the Holi special episode I would have liked some lighter moments. 

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So happy you did. We need to get the forum a bit more active. Btw, my name is Kayla.

Unfortunately, I cannot rate yesterday's episode because we are 1 epi behind. I guess we saw the 2nd half of the maha epi last night. And I just could not relate to Nisha's swirling and spinning when the build up to the divorce papers discovery was going down. TBH, I found it really funny. 😆 Ridhi really was amazing in the scene. Later I was screaming, Adi why don't you just show them the note that Babasa wrote? That would have refuted Nisha's shock and awe drama. 😕
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would also like to rate yesterday's episode 3 because it was nice nice but not like Monday's episode where Ssudip was fabulous. It was a no 1 episode for me
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will rate the episode 4/5.

I liked that Adi finally spoke up in front of his family shocking Nisha.But as Kayla mentioned showing them the note written by Babasa would have sealed Nisha's drama once and for all.

-beena- thumbnail
@Tacker_Holic

Thanks for the thread.

Great idea Kayla  👏 👏
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys , do you like today's episode?
For me except the rose scene between Adivi all was just timepass.
Why they are dragging the exposure of truth? I was just waiting for that. Nisha again playing games. What is her new plan now?
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

Guys , do you like today's episode?
For me except the rose scene between Adivi all was just timepass.
Why they are dragging the exposure of truth? I was just waiting for that. Nisha again playing games. What is her new plan now?

Don't say Jhanvi is still in the dark about Adi being married?!
Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooahh, great idea Kayla!
I would like to rate 3/5. The episode was not so interesting except the Rose scene. The CVs are dragging everything so much.

P.S - I love Sudeep's smile! God, he looks breathtaking while smiling.
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Don't say Jhanvi is still in the dark about Adi being married?!

Yes,Janvi has not yet found out that Adi is married.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

So happy you did. We need to get the forum a bit more active. Btw, my name is Kayla.

Unfortunately, I cannot rate yesterday's episode because we are 1 epi behind. I guess we saw the 2nd half of the maha epi last night. And I just could not relate to Nisha's swirling and spinning when the build up to the divorce papers discovery was going down. TBH, I found it really funny. 😆 Ridhi really was amazing in the scene. Later I was screaming, Adi why don't you just show them the note that Babasa wrote? That would have refuted Nisha's shock and awe drama. 😕

Yes we certainly do! I am so sorry Kayla I didnt know your name beforehand! 😳 Haha you need to catch up! 😆 That is indian show logic for you! The leads are always stupid unless you are Nisha! 😡