Adi made a joke!!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I really liked today's episode! There was so much positivity and we actually saw Adi in a lighter mood around Jhanvi! 😳😳
The way he initially agreed for her to go home early for her mum's birthday and then the scene with the cupcake! 😆 What a name "guilty aunty" 🤣 This show never fails to make me laugh. The way he devoured that cupcake was so cute! I am so glad he liked it and accepted it as a gift. 

The most awaited moment when he told Jhanvi to complete all of the work before going. Jhanvi was definitely in shock and didnt expect it to be a joke! 😆 😳 We saw a little smile creep in from Adi! He is too adorable and I love how he is softening up to her!  When Jhanvi was on the phone and he thought Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha were coming to her house! 🤣 His expressions were on point there! 👏 

Jhanvi is definitely intrigued by his nature but you can feel her falling in love with him slowly. She cant stay away from his office! 

So tomorrow he has rose petals falling on him as he enters Jhanvi's house because they thought it was their mom! 😆 Such comedy but such a romantic moment. 😳 Adi knows how to give surprises for sure! Jhanvi didnt expect him to come at all and here he arrives on time! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update. I am so laughing Re: the Salman Khan part.😆 Can't wait to watch it.
coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes... yesterday's epi was  fantastic . Enjoyed watching it.
Loved that joke scene.Loved him wen he said" Miss Agarwal, joke samajhti hain aap" What sense of humour.
Then entered Salman and Sonakshi .Tadaa. and Adi got confused.
I am sure Adi too want to meet the celebrities and will go to Janvi's house.lol
Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaa.. Yesterday epi was too good.. Specially Adi Jaanvi scene. Thy are amazing.. Even all those lill , Simple, cute moment are so much eye catching. Not to forget the cute face of Jaanvi or Disha, it's such delight to watch her.
The best part of Yesterday's epi was When Adi cracked jokes. On tht point I wanna confess for a moment like jaanvi me too was shocked .. 😆 Then realized it's joke only 😆
Kukkad ko jokes crack karna bhi aata hai, Omg!

Now, just waiting for today's epi , it's undoubtedly going to be another amazing one.. can't wait to watch Salman Sonakshi aka Suru & Jaanu's dance.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Thanks for the fab update. I am so laughing Re: the Salman Khan part.😆 Can't wait to watch it.

Haha me too I cant wait for tonight's episode to air! Technically I have another 6 hours to go but thank god for the internet I can watch it early! 😆 ⭐️
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Yes... yesterday's epi was  fantastic . Enjoyed watching it.

Loved that joke scene.Loved him wen he said" Miss Agarwal, joke samajhti hain aap" What sense of humour.
Then entered Salman and Sonakshi .Tadaa. and Adi got confused.
I am sure Adi too want to meet the celebrities and will go to Janvi's house.lol

I love the way he calls her Miss Agarwal it reminds me of a certain show Sri? 😉 😆 I cant wait for tonight's fun episode! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poulami11

Yaa.. Yesterday epi was too good.. Specially Adi Jaanvi scene. Thy are amazing.. Even all those lill , Simple, cute moment are so much eye catching. Not to forget the cute face of Jaanvi or Disha, it's such delight to watch her.

The best part of Yesterday's epi was When Adi cracked jokes. On tht point I wanna confess for a moment like jaanvi me too was shocked .. 😆 Then realized it's joke only 😆
Kukkad ko jokes crack karna bhi aata hai, Omg!

Now, just waiting for today's epi , it's undoubtedly going to be another amazing one.. can't wait to watch Salman Sonakshi aka Suru & Jaanu's dance.

They are definitely the cutest jodi together! 😳 Disha is awesome and I really liking her comical element in the show! She would be great in Comedy Nights with Kapil. 🤣 I think the whole world was shocked that Adi could crack a joke! 😆 Yes the kukkad seems to be a master in giving jokes! 
I am sure we will have a lot to say about tonight's episode! Good for the forum!