Commitment~~SS{Part 8_Pg.35}05-08-17 NO PM

_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So...this comes my last update..As I had said before that I'll be on a looong study vacation after the birthday of EDKV...my vacation starts from now...This is a very different piece..AU can be said...just keep the teenage ShraMan in front of you but Shravan has specs and also looks dapper in the same...Sumo is the same bubbbly girl...This might go offtrack for some people ...It contains a little Science side words...So keep another tab ready with GOOGLE..!!πŸ˜†
Enough of my blabbering and here goes the update...Lamba hai than usual..
NO PROOF READ
P.S_
DOLLY ...I DID IT...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

"Chalo chalo bhai jaldi baitho...late ho jaayenge..." Dayal sir shouted from the entrance as we rushed inside the bus...

"Sab log baith jaao jaldi..."

I ran to catch the window sit but already HE was sitting there and it was the only seat remaining...

"Kya hua??"HE asked

"Woh...window seat...woh mujhe...vomiting problem...toh ..."I stammered

"Oh...I am so sorry...please baitho na..."HE stood and sat on the neighbouring seat I sat near the window one..."

"Thank you..."I stammered.

"Its OK...Anytime..."HE smiled...

The bus started...He put on headphones...

I searched my bag...DRAN..!!I forgot them at home...Stupid me..!!

I started looking here and there...and then fixed my gaze outside the window...

It was 6.30 in the morning...the red ball was slowly rising...It looked so beautiful that I couldn't remove my gaze...

"Kitna Aacha lag raha hai na...?" HE said...

"Hmm..."I said...the wind was making a effect on me...

"You from I division right??"He asked

"Yes...You are from...?"

"K division"

"Ohh..."

We got silent as we didn't find any topic to talk about...

"So naam kya hai tumhara??Suman right??"

So he knew me...

"Yes...Suman Tiwari...and you are??"I was totally insane of his identity

"Shravan Malhotra" He smiled

We shaked hands...

The ride was silent...Occasionally we caught each other looking at each other and smiled...

We reached our destination after merely 2 hours...We walked to the college where our camp was organized ...It seemed that we were attached by some invisible string...We bumped with each other ost of the times...

It was a 5 days stay camp...We had assembled in the auditorium there where we were handed our schedules for the next 5 days...

Day 1

We landed in the same group as all 5 students from our college were in the same group...Day 1 we had in the chemistry lab ..He stood right in front of me while I was totally unaware...The teacher gave us an experiment to do...we were told to do perfumes and I was the most excited person there...I was the first one who completed making it and showed it to the teacher...

"Wow Suman...its smells really beautiful... "

"Thank u so much sir..."I beamed...

"Suman.."He called me and don't know why...my heart skipped a beat...

"Y..yes??"

"Can I please smell that??"He asked ...pointing to my lavender fragranced perfume...

"Sure..." I handed it to him...

"Wow...Its really spellbounding..."

"Gimme yours..."I pointed at his...

"Here you go..."

It was lily fragranced...

"mmm...Wow...I love this..."

"So lets do a thing...I love lavender and you love lily...so you keep mine and I will keep yours..What say??"

"OK..."I smiled.

We had a break and a man came in with tea...

"Chalo...cahi jisko peeni hai jaldi..."He said and everyone ran to him...

"Chalo Suman..."Purna nudged me...

I just gave her a glare

"Sorry.."she said and joined the gang...

"Tum chai nahi peeti??"He said...and my heart skipped a beat again...*dammit my heart*

"Nahi...I don't like tea...Tum jaao na..."

"Nahi...I too don't like tea..."He said..

"Oh..Same same..." I said and we had a hearty laugh...

It was 7.00 and I reached my room...made myself comfortable in a shorts and sat down the bed thinking

"Ye ho kya raha tha aaj...Its OK sumo...But kaise OK??uski awaz sunkar dil zor se dhakta hai...Pehle toh kabhi aisa nahi hua...uske muh se mera naam sunna kya badi baat hai??par alag baat toh hai...Uunnggg...Kya Sumo...ek he baat ko kitna overthink kar rahi hai...Jyada importance kyu de rahi hai...U are here for study..."She shooed away the thoughts  but he didn't seem to leave...

"Oy Sumo...kya hua re??" Anjali asked

"Kuch nahi...travel karke badan dard kar raha hai...daba de na pair plz..."

"Jaa...Samaj kya rakha hai mujhe...abhi purna ke pair daba ke aayi hu...atleast tu toh rehem kar..."She pleaded with puppy eyes..

"Bas bas...apni jaan ke tareef mat kar...chal aab koi Aacha sa film download kar...dekhte hai..."

"Kaunsa karu??"

"Kaho na pyaar hai.."

"Litni baar dekhegi??"

"Tu karti hai ya nahi...??"

"OK..."

We dozed off right there even before half of the movie was completed...

Day 2

We had to get up at 5.30 as we had our yoga class at 6.00

We rushed there and yes...we were 15 mins LATE...!!!ME being the group leader was shouted at was told to run 5 rounds of the ground...that too alone..the other girls backed off and I was the only on remaining...

I stared the third round when I felt someone behind me..

"Tum??"

"Ha...mai bhi late aaya hu na..."He said with a dazzling smile..

"Whats there to laugh...sabke saamne naak katadi ma'am ne meri..."I huffed..

"Chodo na...Jyada exercise ho raha hai na...aacha hai..."

We laughed and giggled and talked and talked...Our thoughts matched a lot...

The yoga time was over and we headed to our respective rooms to freshen up..

We assembled in the auditorium at 10 sharp and took our seats..He sat on the bench beside me and smiled...

The lecture was a total bore and I was dozing off...

"Suman...Suman..."He whispered and I opened my eyes in a jolt...

"Sir can see u..."

"Par mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai..."I yawned...

"Ye lo..."He gave me a chocolate and I stared at him..

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho...I swear maine isme kuch nahi milaya.."He said dramatically...

I giggled...  "Thanks.."I took the KOPIKO from him..

"Gayi neend??"

"Ha..Thanks ..."

"Plz yaar...Hum dost hai na...ye thanks vanks mat bolo..."

Wait... when did we be FRIENDS?? I gave him a quizzical look..

"hai na hum friends??"He said a little serious tone...

I looked at him and smiled..."Ha..we are friends..."

He seemed happy by my statement and gave a beautiful smile to which my cheeks turned a lill' red...

Wait..Cheeks turned RED..??No sumo why are you blushing??No no...But yes...him smile made me blush...!!!

The day passed smoothly...We were in the Biology lab today and when I was unable to take T.S of that root he helped me out...He seemed to be a very sweet guy...!!!!!  And yes...I too started developing feelings for him...!!!

Day 3

It started as usual with the Yoga class but the teacher choose playing...So we played Dochball and me and Shravan were in the ring there...We played in for almost 10 mins and no one was able to Out us...At last I was out and I aimed at him with the ball...It missed him thrice and he showed me tongue...I gave him a smirk and hit him which hit me on his foot and he was OUT..!!I rejoiced and went in the ring but little did I know that I was his aim...!!But fortunately he couldn't hit me even once...

After the game...

"Kaafi Aacha khel leti ho...I swear agar ek throw aur mila hota toh you were out..."

"Thanks...aur ye game mey mujhe koi nahi hara sakta..."I beamed to which he only smiled...Man his smile is killer...I left the place just to stop looking him but who would take his picture out of my mind which was fixed permanently??I mentally slapped myself.."Sumo tu toh gayi.."

Next we had the Electronics lab visit in which we had to make a circuit...I was damn nervous because I had never worked with all that and it seemed dangerous...

"So Suman here you go...And you have to do it with Shravan...All the best..."The teacher beamed and left

"Oy hoy Sumo...KAmal kismet hai teri...Itna Hot banda partner mila hai tujhe...Haaye..."Purna looked at him but that was  unliked by me...

"Chup kar...ja..apna circuit complete complete kar..."I huffed at her to which she went away...

"I reached at our assigned table and saw him smiling..."K...kya hua??"

"Lagta hai isne sab sun liya...margayi tu Sumo..."I thought..

"Kuch nahi...accent suna hai yaha ke logo ka English ka...Humara English kharab hone vala hai ye sunkar..."He laughed...

"Ha ye toh hai..."I laughed in agreement...

"Chalo shuru karte hai..."

"Sh..shravan..."

"Bolo na..."

"Ye sab tum he karna...mujhse nahi hoga..."

"Kyu??Sab kuch toh likh ke diya hai...Bas assemble karna hai..."

"Nhai woh...woh mujhe shouldering gun se daar lagta hai..."I pointed towards that instrument...

"Ohh...koi baat nahi..mai sikha deta hu..."He said...

He assembled all the resistors in place and handed me the gun...

"Chalo..Shuru karo..."

"Nahi...mujhe daar lagta hai..."

"Kuch nahi hoga...try toh karo..."

"Mujhe nahi aata ye Shravan...mai nahi karungi..."

"Dekho mai sikhata hu...Issi aise pakadte hai..."And he held my hand ...my skin tingled under his touch..I tried to focus at what he was telling...

"Samjhi??"

"Ha..."And I started working with it...Wow ..it was so nice and easy...

"Ye sab kuch mai he karungi..."

"Itna easy hai??"

"ha..."I grinned..

Then I started doing it and after a few minutes I became aware of two dark orbs staring at me...I looked at his side and found him staring at me with something unidentified in his eyes...

Our eyes locked and we were back in the world when I heard the teacher calling out...

"Aaj ka session khatam hua...Jo reh gaya hai kal complete karne ko aana..."He said and went away...

"Bas thodasa he reh gaya hai na humara..?"HE asked..

"Ha ...bas testing baki hai..."I said

"Phir kal kar lenge..."

"Ok...Bye..see you in the evening..."

"Kyu??Matlab kaha??"He was perplexed..

"Aaj cultural event hai na..."

"Oh ha...Milte hai tab...Bye..."

He bid me Bye and I kept staring at his retreating figure...What a boy he was...me mad eme do something which I hated the most...Even my mom dad were not able to do this...There was something in him..his personality...his attitude...the way he held his phone..the way he walked..the way he talked...everything was exceptional...the way he looked at me made me feel so special...

"Sumo...Tu toh gir chuki hai uske liye...total flat...But yes...He is worth it..."I blushed and smiled at my own...

We reached at the cultural event at 6.00..My eyes searched him but couldn't find him...

The program started and the students started performing...

I was searching him while I heard...

"And now we have Miss Suman Tiwari to sing a beautiful song for us..."The teacher announced and I glared at purna...She was the only one who knew I would sing and bitch who gave my name there...I glared at her but she smiled naughtily and nudged me to go to the stage...

I went up there and then ..I saw him...Standing in the last line...Smiling at me...

I started to sing..

Tere Naam Se Jee Loon
Tere Naam Se Jee Loon
Tere Naam Se Marr Jaaun
Tere Naam Se Marr Jaaun
Teri Jaan Ke Sadke Mein Kuchh Aaisa Kar Jaaun
Tune Kya Kar Dala Marr Gayi Main Mitt Gayi Main
Ho Ji Ha Ji Ho Gayi Main
Teri Deewani Deewani

Teri Deewani Deewani
Ho Ji Ha Ji Ho Gayi Main
Teri Deewani Deewani

He watched me from there with a wide smile and started walking towards me...I could see him looking deep in my eyes while I was engrossed in singing and looking at him..

Ishq Junoon Jab Hadh Se Badh Jaaye
Ishq Junoon Jab Hadh Se Badh Jaaye
Haste Haste Aashiq Suli Chadh Jaaye
Ishq Ka Jaadu Sara Chadha Kara Bole
Ishq Ka Jaadu Sara Chadha Kara Bole
Khoob Laga Lo Pehre Raste Rab Khole

Yahi Ishq Di Marzi Hain
Yahi Rab Di Marzi Hain
Yahi Ishq Di Marzi Hain
Yahi Rab Di Marzi Hain

Tere Bin Jeena Kaisa
Haan Khudgarzi Hai
Ho Ji Ha Ji Ho Gayi Main
Teri Deewani Deewani
Teri Deewani Deewani
Teri Deewani Deewani
Teri Deewani Deewani

He settled down on the front seat and I ended the song to which the whole auditorium burst out applauding...I walked down the stage and sat down on my seat..which was unfortunately fortunately beside him...

And now we have Shravan Malhotra to sing a small piece...He got up from th chair and went to the dias

Hua hai aaj pehli baar

jo aise mushkraya hu

tumhe dekha toh jaana ye kyu duniya mey aaya hu

he smiled at me

ye jaa lekar ke jaa meri

tumhe jeene mai aaya hu

mai tumse ishq karne ke

ijaazat rab se aaya hu

he sung just this much and came down

"U sing exceptionally well Suman..."Too good...He said  and my cheeks turned red...

"Thanks..."I said returning  a same smile which was with a tinch of red...

"U also don't sing bad.."I said to which he just smiled and did I see that blush??

The day ended and as I leapt on my bed tired I closed my eyes...I saw him ...Looking at me with those dark eyes...Smiling..staring ..He evades my dreams..He has magic...everyone till today has tried to impress me but I was by none...and now here he him..not trying to impress but yes..I am impressed ny him..And Yes...I do like him...I drifted to bed smiling ...

The next day was our last day at the camp ...and ..it was the Valentine's day...

We met up in the electronics lab and started our project...We talked very less...

We tested the project and yes...It worked..!!!My first electronics project...the project of the subject which I hate the most..I jumped in joy..

"Yes Shravan...Yes..!!!We did it...I am so happy..."My joy knew no bounds...

"Yes...you did it Suman..."He said trying to control my happiness as everyone was staring at us..

"All thanks to you ..."

"Why??"

"Aagar tum mujhe woh pakadna nahi sikhate toh mai woh kabhi nahi karti...Thank you so much..." I beamed...

"U are welcome Suman..."He said...

At the valedictory function we won the first prize for our Project and went up there to take the trophy...

"Thank so much Shravan..."I whispered..

"Anytime Suman..."He whispered..giving his gorgeous smile...making me flat...Once again...

We sat down in the bus for returning back and to my amazement he had already kept the window side reserved for me...

"Th.."

"No Thanks..."He said and we burst out laughing...

The bus started and we were silent...

"So...aaj valentine's day hai.."

"ha..."

"Toh tumhara koi BF hoga..."

"Nahi..."

"Kuch bhi..."

"Saach...koi nahi hai...Tumhari hongi GFs..."

"Bohot saari..."He said I I felt a lill' bad...I stared out of the window...

"batau kon kon hia??"

"Aagar tumhe batana hai toh..."

"Tum sach mey jaanna chahti ho??"

"If u want to tell...No forcement.."

"U are great...I like you..."

My heart skipped a beat...WHAT DID HE SAY...HE LIKED ME???

"Kya??U like me??"

"Ha...I like you..."

I blushed hard..This was like a dream...

"I...I like you too..."I said shyly had he nodded...

"I know.."

"Tumhe kaise??"

"Pehle toh tum kal apne friend ko suna rahi thi..phir woh gaana...It was obvious..."

"Tumne humara baate suni thi??"

"Ussiliye smile kar raha tha..."

I blushed...I just wanted to run away...

"I like the way you talk...Your fresh nature...Open mindness...pasand toh mai tumhe ussi din se karta tha jab hum college mey mile the...Tumhe yaad hai??"

"Mmm...nahi.."I said a little embrassed..

"Koi baat nahi...Soo..WE LIKE EACH OTHER..."He said victoriously...

"Yes..."

"Par...We cant be together..I mean in a relationship..."

"Kyu??" It seemed a bit odd...

"Dekho...abhi humlog life ke aise situation mey hai ke jaha agar hume successful banna hai toh focus karna padta hai...I am not sayingkey we being together will distract me but we cant risk it on our future na...?" He said ..I felt bad but yes...he was right...It was the turning point and most crucial phase of our lives where getting distracted was risky...

"Mai ye nahi keh raha ke hum log ek dusre ko bhul jaaye...Tumhe bhulna mere bas ke baat nehi hai Suman...aur mai sure hu ke tum bhi mujhe bhula nahi paaogi...Hai na...?"

"Ha...Impossible..."

He giggled..."Pata hai..issiliye toh..lets stay commited...Life mey aage kabhi na kabhi toh milenge he na...??Puri zindagi padi hai ek dusre ke saath jeene mey..."

"Hmm..."

"So...ready to be commited??"

He was saying the truth..."Yes...COMMITED"

We clicked a selfie together and sat there hands intertwined..

"Aagar kisi aur ladki ko mudke bhi dekha na toh dekh lena..."

He rubbed soothing circles on my hand...

"No ways.."He said beamingly...

"Agar koi ladka propose vahere kare toh bata dena...mai usko dekhlunga..."

I giggled..and rested my head on his shoulder..Thankfully we were in the last corner...

"Suman..."

"Hmm..."

"Bhologi nahi na kabhi??"

"Kabhi nahi..."

He clutched my hand tight and there we sat...hands intertwined...heads on shoulder ..smiling...inhaling the soothing breeze..promising each other to stay COMMITED...FOREVER...!!!!

So people...!!!Kaisa tha???

Hope y'all liked it...

Please let me know through your precious comments...

and as I said i'll be back on the 18th now...{though will try keep dropping by}

Meet y'all soon...

Please miss me...πŸ˜›

Love,

ANU😳

P.S_ Oh yes tomatoes and chapples are welcome but ande nahi liye jaayenge...πŸ˜†

PART 2

part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Edited by ZehriliChidiya - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res. Aaj kya dhamal machane wali hai tu?
-----

UNRES

wow so cute. bachpan ka pyaar β€οΈ 

soldering iron ki help se ek hue hum. 🀣 Exchanging ethers wah kya soch hai 😳.. nice

Tu ja rahi hai? acchhese exams de de and come back with a bang. πŸ€—

All the best. πŸ‘πŸΌ See Shraman stayed committed but baad me milenge so as not to lose focus. tu bhi unse prerna le le πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by deltadawn - 7 years ago
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res πŸ˜› jaldi de 
------------------------
UNRESS 

oh god you did this finally...
Mene bola tha you'll do this best and it was the cutest I ever read πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And the first os that I read not imagining shramanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† #iykwim
Seriously THE TWO were sooo cutest
The cutest one seriously 
And tell me did this really happen...if yes you got the cutest one girl!
The bus scene was just...
The soothing dialogues and the way he convinced wooowww adorable peice 
You seriously made me think about having one HIM tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And how can I forget those songs❀️
This was seriously loveee
U killed it PCMBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Namiksfan - 7 years ago
_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Guys jo abhi read kar rahe the please do read it once again...There is a major edit up there near the song...
Sorry to bother
Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 😳
Unres
Aww!!..That was a cute one Anu 😳
College love...in a Camp... 😳
Loved the last convo soo much...❀️
Bhoologi to nahi na Sumo?...Soo loved it!! 😳
Kya commitment tha yaar...
Loved it ❀️

All the best for your exams... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Go n come back with a bang!!
Will miss you...!!
Loads of Love n πŸ€— you way
NikEdited by Nik03 - 7 years ago
phoenix_edkv thumbnail
Hey Anu!!
It's really nice.
College love is really special.
Shraman in a camp...
Really nice.
I like their commitment.
Aur last dialogues are emotional.
Loved it.

R u a +1 student.
Coz everything you described is in my intermediate 1st year.

Even I'm taking break till March 19th. I have my final exams too.
I will miss you.
Best of luck for your exams. Kill 'em.

Lots of love
Madhu

_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy_edkv

Hey Anu!!

It's really nice.
College love is really special.
Shraman in a camp...
Really nice.
I like their commitment.
Aur last dialogues are emotional.
Loved it.

R u a +1 student.
Coz everything you described is in my intermediate 1st year.

Even I'm taking break till March 19th. I have my final exams too.
I will miss you.
Best of luck for your exams. Kill 'em.

Lots of love
Madhu

Thanks so much hon..!!!
Glad you liked it...
Yup...I am a +1 student...11th right now
All the best for ur xams too...
miss u too..
ANU😳
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deltadawn

Res. Aaj kya dhamal machane wali hai tu?

-----

UNRES

wow so cute. bachpan ka pyaar β€οΈ 

soldering iron ki help se ek hue hum. 🀣 Exchanging ethers wah kya soch hai 😳.. nice

Tu ja rahi hai? acchhese exams de de and come back with a bang. πŸ€—

All the best. πŸ‘πŸΌ See Shraman stayed committed but baad me milenge so as not to lose focus. tu bhi unse prerna le le πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@bold hahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank u di...will be back with a bang...!!
Na na...unhone mujhse prerna le haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ress
Unres
Hey Frooti! The os is beautifully written! The college backdrop and the immediate friendship that develops between the two is definitely an asset which subtly takes the story forward! Great job girl!πŸ‘ The scenes were well described with special mention to the 'commitment scene'.
Edited by --Elara-- - 7 years ago
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
Yeh constant supply of write ups mujhe bohot acchi lagi
Abhi ke liye res