Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you so much Lovelydreamer and Krithuma for your updates.

Very touching episodes for the last 2 days. I'm loving Senthil's mom more and more now 😳 and also Sabitha Anand 😳. What a Fine Actor she is πŸ‘. Jaya and Senthil's mom scenes were very natural and so touching 😭. Jaya taking care of her as her own mother and in return Senthil's mom so caring and asking her to order and eat food without fail and tucking her up with a blanket. Wow Lovely .

Senthil and his mom's scene after he was back home from his Ooty shoot was also very natural, casual and funny πŸ˜†. She telling him that Jaya is a bad cook was so funny πŸ˜†. Loved the brightness on Jaya's face when Senthil tells her that his mom is so impressed and total flat on her nu 😳. It was so cute to see his mom taking so care and sending Jaya Biryani and specially only for her the chicken legs and eggs 😳Senthil stomach burning πŸ˜†. Sreeja's tears after talking to his mom were so real πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Pavam she has never got this kind of real love from her Selfish mom ever 😑.

Samiyaar's words were really depressing 😭. Pity Sharadha 😭. Such a nice, loving, good hearted woman like her doesn't deserve this 😑. Looks like Senthil will somehow accept being a Veetoda Mapillai 😭 and leave her because of Jaya's Selfish Family's Sadhi😑. Waiting for the promoEdited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally briyani episode lolz πŸ˜†

I have a feeling saradha will agree for senthil to go as vettodhu mapillai. She might have gone to see the same samiyar for clarification of his lines and mayb that will make her to send him off for his good nu. It would be bad if senthil goes as vittodhu mapillai and making her hate Jaya for it. As MIL DIL bond just started.

Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update!

Aww.. loving the Mamiyar-Marumagal paasam! :) So cute!

I also believe that Saradha will be the one to accept the veetoda maapillai condition.. Jaya and Senthil will probably be against it.. Chandran will try to convince his wife otherwise but she won't change her mind.. So Saradha will give in..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates.
As yo ual lsaid so cute touching episodes last few days

only to be saddened by the last part that lady Jeya mom is so selfish idiot exploiting her daughter Jeya needs to be firm with her she can help family all right but not to be treated this way.

Also was cute janani Kamal scene too but doubt how long their romance ill go on nnu
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

@ Gisel.. Yes in  aandal Azhar too Kamal loved Janani(Kalyani) but end up marrying maha.. janani's elder sister(maha)

It wasn't Andal Azhagar. Something else abt a father with 5 daughters. I don't remember the name though.
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

It wasn't Andal Azhagar. Something else abt a father with 5 daughters. I don't remember the name though.

It was in Thayumanavan.. where he was in love with Janani (also the 3rd daughter in the family)πŸ˜†
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode...  Except the last part...  Why is Jaya's mom so selfish??? πŸ˜•

Off topic...  Can anyone let me know where i can watch saravanan meenatchi season 1 episodes?   I have tried searching all over the internet... Couldn't find it... 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Nice episode...  Except the last part...  Why is Jaya's mom so selfish??? πŸ˜•

Off topic...  Can anyone let me know where i can watch saravanan meenatchi season 1 episodes?   I have tried searching all over the internet... Couldn't find it... 

SM1 Episodes 1 to 82 are on Vijay Television's YouTube Channel  ... not sure about the others though. πŸ˜”
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

SM1 Episodes 1 to 82 are on Vijay Television's YouTube Channel  ... not sure about the others though. πŸ˜”

Even that does not have full episodesπŸ˜”... Only some parts are there
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Nice episode... Except the last part... Why is Jaya's mom so selfish???πŸ˜•

Off topic... Can anyone let me know where i can watch saravanan meenatchi season 1 episodes? I have tried searching all over the internet... Couldn't find it...

Hi if you have a FB acct then check out or join this FB page
Mapillai -Oru Marumaganin Kadhai (Vijay TV)

They have been posing SM1 videos here. So far upto 227episodes I guess 😳Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago