Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shaurya bahut chalu hai kabhi Saar fodvata or ab Monday haath todege apna jisse Mehek ki uski bandage or care Mehek ko touch karne or care lena koi mauka nahi chodte khanna sahab. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Asmi when I was watching precap...Mainy BHI yehi socha...
Like yesterday we were discussing ...What is left to be broken now... So our nurse mahek got this new wound to heal now ...so few more MehRya scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jab SE shaadi hui hai. ..Tiger ghayal hota jaa raha hai πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

Shammu Thanks sweetie for the LU! haven't seen the episode yet once I see It,  will share thoughts.

Welcome sweetie😊
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunet27taherian

thanks sham you're the saviour

Welcome Sunet..πŸ€—
RU traveling again Kya??
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

🀣 Handsome is so rebellious Sham. There is no such thing as rules in his vocabulary along with manners πŸ˜† smh*

Santi! I honestly thought Mahek was going to tell him about what happened with Sonal today when she apologized for not attending as a reply for him to saying he didnt invite her. Its true... i want to see sensible things as a audience not only lovey dovey mehrya moments. It should be a step towards being an actual couple. Mahek is fighting for their relationship! 

Hey! Was Auntie Karuna present at the restaurant to taste the food? The fact she ask Shaurya if he taste the food was strange no? An insight to next week? Handsome you can deny all you want but you NEED Mahek. The end. 

He needs again her badly... And he can even beg now to save his reputation...It will be interesting track which we were waiting to see from weeks
Mayajac thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Di thanks for the LU..Sry I'm very late..
Hope sonal ll b rescued soon by our mehrya nd v ll get to see sonal nd mohit together..

Mehrya gonna work together in many things..SK helping mehak in rescuing sonal..😳
Mehak helping SK in restaurant..😳

Waiting eagerly
Edited by Mayajac - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

He needs again her badly... And he can even beg now to save his reputation...It will be interesting track which we were waiting to see from weeks

Two things I am looking forward to seeing in the upcoming weeks is Handsome begging Mahek for her help and him loving her more than himself. The episode aired some time ago. I am so happy to read that he loves her. He loves a lot of things before her. I don't believe in half the crap he said but he loves her nevertheless. Like I said before I don't believe he's that selfish as he is being portrayed. He's probably trying to save her from those vultures. Call me Pro Shaurya. I am. Its no secret. I believe in what he promised her when they dressed up as Raj & Simran. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayajac

Di thanks for the LU..Sry I'm very late..

Hope sonal ll b rescued soon by our mehrya nd v ll get to see sonal nd mohit together..

Mehrya gonna work together in many things..SK helping mehak in rescuing sonal..😳
Mehak helping SK in restaurant..😳

Waiting eagerly

Welcome dear... They have to support each other...SK will throw some tantrums as usual he is habituated...But MAHEK will set him right πŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Two things I am looking forward to seeing in the upcoming weeks is Handsome begging Mahek for her help and him loving her more than himself. The episode aired some time ago. I am so happy to read that he loves her. He loves a lot of things before her. I don't believe in half the crap he said but he loves her nevertheless. Like I said before I don't believe he's that selfish as he is being portrayed. He's probably trying to save her from those vultures. Call me Pro Shaurya. I am. Its no secret. I believe in what he promised her when they dressed up as Raj & Simran. 

Meli..He always talk crap but first time his crap was worth listeningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He has to take her help at any cost...But loving her more than himself it will take time...Coz if they show it in next week audience will definitely not gulp it so easily πŸ˜›