Maaneet ss-Mera Maasoom Patidev- Part 7/pg 111 (25-May-2018)

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank u for  liking and comments my stories..one more my maaneet .in my crazyiness

PROLOUGE

A girl sitting in sofa with sad face..she thinking seriously..her face expression shown how much she feel bad for something.

20's age lady : what happened my princess ,why u sad

girl: bhabhi..i did mistake

bhabhi: what u did it, tell me clearly

girl: oh i slapped one man but he not his mistake..with guilty voice

bhabhi: why u slapped him

girl: today i went to temple..outside of temple i am buying pooja item suddenly some one pinch my waist..i turned and slapped him

bhabhi: he pinched u ,so u slapped ..why u r guilty ..with angry face.

girl: but he not pinched me..

bhabhi: what he is not then who misbehaved with u..

girl: i dont know ...

bhabhi:  dont confuse me

girl: i slapped him...after he run out the place..

some children come infront of me shout how dare u slap my friend..he didnt  pinch u..that bad uncle only pinched ur waist not my friend..

bhabhi: stop ...friend, uncle...mean u slapped that man whose is younger than u..

girl: no bhabhi...he is not look like younger than me..but he look like prince charm,handsome body,sparkling eyes...with dreamy face..but he so innocent..he called me didi..with irritating face

bhabhi: kya...with shocked expression..he called u di..with  burst laughed

girl: bhahi, dont laugh ,i already  feel sad he call me didi..

after i slapped ,he carrying his own cheek...said dadi,di slapped me...with moist eyes.. and run out..

bhabhi:ur prince calling u di...

girl: bhabhi..he is not my prince with pout face..( in heart happy hearing my prince)

bhabhi: i understood u not sad for slapped him but u sad because he called u ,di...right once again laughed loudly...

girl went out inside murmuring: bhabhi teasing me so much...tomorrow first i asking sry and mainly tell him...iam not his sister...with irriating face..

character sketch & Index below

if u want pm for my stories buddy me or comment me..i will send buddy request..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maaneetfavo - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Character sketch

Maan singh Khurana: he is 24 yrs old..he so innocent,nave like child.but not special child ( disabled person)..he is world around only his dadimaa.he is growing man but dont know about creul world.in his small age his parents died in accident. After his 
parents died ,every property take care by dadi'sister son he 
scared his badi papa and badi maa.he love her sister( badipapa 's daughter) and his friend bubblu,chutki etc..(only children..)

( dont laugh guys..really maan innocent characterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Savitri devi Khurana: she is old lady..after her son and daughter in law died she handover every property to sister 's son..now that decision only worried about maan future..he want maan marry with good and brave girl..

harak singh: badipapa of maan.he want rule khurana empire..with full power unfortunately everything under maan name.πŸ˜†

Preeto harak singh: badimaa of maan .same character like his husband.she have one son and daughter.

karan singh: he is bad guy..,flirty and worst person...he did not care about his own sister..

Sowmaya singh: she is lovely girl.she love maan more than herself.she only save maan from her parents beating.she want maan marry with brave girl..

Handa family

Geet handa: she is 21 yrs old..abroad return.she is brave,good heart person.she love her family.now waiting for her prince charming person

mohinder and rano handa: mohinder is business man.he handled some khurana business also.he is kindness person and rano is sweet mother.

Prem and simar handa: prem is protective brother and helping his father business and simar is lovely daughter in law and friendly bhabhi of geet.

Harman: best friend of geet..

upcoming parts u all know about every character fully..i will add some more also...

Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
                            INDEX

PART 1
                                   PART 2
                                   part 3-pg 59
                                   part 4-pg 69
                                   PART 5- Pg 86
                                                     PArt 6 - PG 100
                                                     part 7- PG 111
Edited by maaneetfavo - 5 years ago
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Intresting prolouge..

Waiting for update..
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congo on the new story relally funny prologue loved it seems it wikll be comedy make it ff cant wait for ur updates
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very much interesting n funny
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue..
Waiting for update..
heycookie thumbnail
really interesting