Mona and karan are toghether

*Fiza* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi!

I don't know if you guys already know this or not but mona singh is in a relationship with karan -the one from band of boys..he was also hosting antakshiri earlier this year on zee tv... well anyways i saw them toghether on star news in SSS.. She said that she dislikes his word repeating habit.. ..but aww they luk so cute together..Just thought that i wud share with you

Here are their picture

Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya they make a very cute pair 😳
btw, i love Karan and the band of boys... 😳
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
r u talkin bout Karan Oberoi....i thought he wuz married.....i m confuzd 😕 😕
*Fiza* thumbnail

then what about this article..plus i watched thier interview on saaz bahu and saazish..they were talking about thier relationship..

Jassi getting Married

Heard this? The latest buzz doing the rounds is that Mona Singh and Karan Oberoi are getting married soon. According to reliable sources, if everything goes well, then the couple will be married by April. Although Karan denied it, sources say that the wedding preparations are on in full swing. Reportedly, Mona also went to meet Karan's parents in Chandigarh when she was on a promotional tour all over India for Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa.

Here, we caught the couple in a playful mood at a party.

Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x0xMARIAx0x

r u talkin bout Karan Oberoi....i thought he wuz married.....i m confuzd 😕 😕

There was an article sometime back that he had been marrie before, but he denied it. He did admit that he had been in a live-in relationship with someone called Melody DCunha.

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes they are in a relationship ever since Jassi ended.... I mean when Karan started working in Jassi towards the end. He used also come for many of her Jhalak 1 shootings along with her parents to cheer her up.
asha84 thumbnail
ya they r in a relationship n make a very cute pair....
it was in the paper also.