Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode was too good.. Loved a lot..

Very decent love story. The temple scene was beautiful..

Janaki started to study while Shakti was on phone.. lol. But felt bad when she skipped the class.. Her dad having so much confidence on her..

Usually we get to see father daughter bonding.. here janaki mother supporting Her is nice to watch..

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Janaki .. the actress played janaki was fabulous.. no make up Nothing..still attracted to her like anything.. why this actress left tellyworld..close shots la her expressions n bgm semma❤️👏
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just now found this separate thread for IOKK.. Great 👍🏼

Will pitch in here whenever possible.. 😳

here is my view on few comments above..

~ Actress who played Janaki.. to my knowledge this was her first and only show she appeared (not sure about other languages)

~ Janaki's mother is played by 'Doordarshan' actress Shanthi Ganesh.. ofcourse TV Varadharajan also is from DD

~ It's nice to look back to the scenes which were aired years ago.. so simple they are unlike the artists now with over makeup.. looks so natural

~ you know who is playing the character 'Pattabhi' mama.. It's our Unni yettaa from KMKV, Mr.Vishwam

~ even I couldn't find any videos online.. but saw the title song that was uploaded long ago, in low quality though..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful episode today..

What an heart touching scenes between a father and daughter..

Poor Janaki and Poor Shakti..

ramyvijay thumbnail
Jaanu looked damn good in paavaadai thaavani 😳 at the relative's wedding occasion
ramyvijay thumbnail
I remember watching the entire show.. but ippo paartha it looks everything new..

but remember few things.. as how Sudha's character will change, a murai payyan Ananthu (Rishi) and the hero's replacement Saravanan.. who is now named as 'Sakthi Saravanan'.. he is the VJ-cum-actor, as Madhan in Vamsam..
CandyCrushh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I remember watching the entire show.. but ippo paartha it looks everything new..

but remember few things.. as how Sudha's character will change, a murai payyan Ananthu (Rishi) and the hero's replacement Saravanan.. who is now named as 'Sakthi Saravanan'.. he is the VJ-cum-actor, as Madhan in Vamsam..

Same here..Over all story nyabhagam iruku but ipo scene by scene pakkum podhu new ah iruku.. 2005 la vandhachu serial la.. I can't forget the year bcz my 10th board exam apo thaan.. Correct ah serial podum podhu dinner nu vandhu serial pappen🤣 avalo crazy

Sakthi's replacement was a big disappointment for me..

Sakthi's mama ponnu track.. Neepa played initially n our mappilai ramya was replaced I guess.. 
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

Same here..Over all story nyabhagam iruku but ipo scene by scene pakkum podhu new ah iruku.. 2005 la vandhachu serial la.. I can't forget the year bcz my 10th board exam apo thaan.. Correct ah serial podum podhu dinner nu vandhu serial pappen🤣avalo crazy

Sakthi's replacement was a big disappointment for me..

Sakthi's mama ponnu track.. Neepa played initially n our mappilai ramya was replaced I guess..

I remember Ramya's debut in VijayTV during that time.. But I've been thinking it's on Prajin's other show 'Kadhalikka Neramillai' as mama ponnu once the story from Singapore switch to native..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Oh apdiya..Okay Okay ma.. same hero so confusion..
But IOKK la mama ponnu track iruku thaanae???