Vani Rani Tuesday 2017 January 31

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kalki ka ... viewers' blood is boiling after the last scene today ... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vani did same thing with Surya & Pimp - what happened at the end - I am not saying Pooja and Pimply same - one thing in common both wanted to rule their husbands and they want them to dance around their tunes -

Pavi will only listen Tej and Pimply - what a joke - she didn't even think about the situation - she is totally selfish so how come she is distributing food and clothing to the needy people maybe it was all act on her part - the way I see her she is acting no compassion towards anyone - she knows someone drugged Sara but she is not understanding the situation or help him anyway - she stand there accuse him when he is in a different world - what happened to the vows she took that look after the person sickness and death - she didn't even try to help Sara - it feels like 2 Pavi's we are dealing with - before marriage and after marriage - I don't think Pimp ever change herself Edited by kalki2007 - 7 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Kalki ka ... viewers' blood is boiling after the last scene today ...😡😆😆

me too I am thinking my self what happened to the writer and director - maybe they don't like Pooja and Pavi - they were a good and understanding persons now they are acting like character disorder

Pimply planned very well - Pavi listening her mentor without blinking
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kalki ka..
Wonder why CV's are hell bent on butchering all DIL's character..