Really good casting

Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi...i m new to this Forum...started watching this program after it appeared as must watch on youtube...and i must say totally fan of it...my i really liked casting...
Who is actress playing bajiraos mom?
 She is too young to the male lead. 

But yeah i liked the message they gave for women...

Good start

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bajirao's mother is Anuja Sathe. 

Yes the casting of this show is spot on! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Pallavi Joshi, Manish Wadhwa & Anuja are my personal favs. And the entire baccha party is adorable in the roles, especially the girl who plays Bhiu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya i agree that casting is really good 
All the actors are flawless and watching their is really a treat for all viewers. 
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YES! 
Manish ji, Anuja Sathe, and Pallavi Joshi are STELLAR! Probably the best main and ensemble cast I've seen in ages๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anyone knows who's in lie to play the grown-up Baji? They'd better pick someone as good as Ranveer!
Shah67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone! Just started watching the show. very good casting, acting, sets. I have only seen the first 2 episodes as the rest haven't been uploaded on youtube yet.
Excellent show. I am hooked for now.๐Ÿ˜Š

Devki
Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=devkidmd]Hi everyone! Just started watching the show. very good casting, acting, sets. I have only seen the first 2 episodes as the rest haven't been uploaded on youtube yet.
Excellent show. I am hooked for now.๐Ÿ˜Š

Devki
[/QUOTE
Check sony set max site all episodes are thr...

maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Anyone knows who's in lie to play the grown-up Baji? They'd better pick someone as good as Ranveer!

it's to early to think for grown up baji ,show have just started.Hopefully they cast good actor for grown up baji as in past in many historical show when lead character grow up its become difficult for actor to connect with audience like child actor.Ashoka is the latest example.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_forever

it's to early to think for grown up baji ,show have just started.Hopefully they cast good actor for grown up baji as in past in many historical show when lead character grow up its become difficult for actor to connect with audience like child actor.Ashoka is the latest example.

Absolutely. There's nobody born yet to play grown-up Ashoka the same way Sid Nigam did IMO๐Ÿ˜†
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
TM, 
The actor playing Baji's mother is Anuja Sathe. She played Bhiubhai in the movie Bajirao Mastani.

She also played the main lead in SP's Tamannah. I found her to be okayish in that show, but in this one, she's turned over a new leaf. Absolutely phenomenal!