Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: raksh11

Sry di ,my holidays wer on so ws lil busy with family, 

N abt dis chapy I literally had tears in my eyes
Sharon ws moving out n swayam called her selfish ...
Want to knw abt dier further convo n past story plz update soon

Thank you so much dear. 
Will do tomorrow.

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Growing highly curious

Y did Sharon go to jail?? reveal past soon
What is away in thinking of Sharon 
What does he knows
Pls pls update

All questions will get answered if you keep reading. 😛
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. 👍🏼

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

No one went to meet shar..
She must have felt so lonely..

Poor Nia..
Hope tani will be fine soon..

Thanks..

Thank you dear. 
She will... nothing happened to Tanni. 😆
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

nice update

loved it
update soon

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Sorry guys, for the WAIT. 😭
And I'm the one to be blamed, I was LAZYYY. 😆

Sorry for all the mistakes you guys are gonna encounter with. 😛 I am soo lazy to edit it now. :/

Part 7

*Sharon*

Seeing, there wasn't any role left to play, I walked out of Rey's house defeated; everything related to my life had changed to an extent where it's difficult to return to normal, ten years was indeed a long time. Years back, I was a daughter, a friend, a wife, and a mother and things changed to a point where I became nothing, and not worth anything.

Simi followed me quietly, she wasn't saying anything, she might be afraid that even her small voice would break me more as if it was even possible. I know, seeing your best friend all ruined and broken, would not leave you with any good feelings.

I halted on my track when I thought about, my future, all I could see was blank space with darkness; I could not see either Swayam or Niya. They were not in my future anymore.

I chuckled humourlessly at my thoughts, they were not in your past either Sharon, why do you expect them in future.

It was not what I expected.

If you had expected that swayam would come running to you to take you in his arms, and then I would say, you were the biggest fool.

My conscience mocked me. How true was she?

I came to an abrupt stop in my thoughts when Simi collided with my back.

"Sharon 

I murmured a 'yes' under my breath without looking at her, my eyes stayed over the black gate that stood on my way at the far end of Rey's driveway.

"What happened, why you stopped?" I turned to look at her and before I could reply she continued, "I think we should leave."

I narrowed my eyes into slits at what she said. Could I blame her?

"Leave, to where?" I sneered but I regretted it the moment when I saw her slightly shivering under my hard tone. "I can't leave Simi, where will I go?"

I shuddered at that slight thought, I don't have a place to stay, and my parents abandoned me when I was found guilty. My palms became sticky due to sweats and I continuously wiped them on my clothes to get rid of my nervousness. "I don't even know where Swayam lives," I muttered mostly to me, but then I chuckled at my own stupidity, "Moreover; he doesn't want me anywhere near him."

Having all hopes crushed down, I plopped down on the bench near the porch, feeling sympathetic at my fate.

"You can stay with me." I felt Simi's hand on my shoulder after a few seconds; I look at her to see a pair of eyes gazing sympathetically at me. I hate sympathy, but how ironic? Even I feel that to me.

I faked a smile to show my gratitude, I was skeptical about accepting such an offer knowing Simi never tried to visit me. The life I spent inside that huge brick wall not only changed my life but also it changed my attitude. Ten years ago, my trust was broken brutally, and now trusting people would be the last thing I would want to do, Trust is like that, once it's broken then it cannot be redone to an original.   

"Let's go, Sharon." Simi said bringing me out of her thoughts once again.

"I need to know what happened to Taani."

That was enough to shut Simi's mouth. A few minutes passed with a comfortable silence but soon it broke when a car pulled up in the front porch of Rey's house with a screeching noise. I shifted my gaze from my lap to the red Ford; it has a doctor's sign in the front glass, Simi stood up realizing that the doctor has come. A woman in the early fifties walked out gracefully with a small black bag and a mobile in her hand, she smiled and walked towards us. Firstly, I didn't want to stand up, I was so tired, mentally drained, but I didn't even want to appear as a bitch to that lady, so I stood up and returned her smile, as I guessed she happened to be a doctor. 

"I am Singhania's family doctor."

"They are inside," I replied with a strained voice

"Thank you." She said with a smile                            

My eyes followed her until she disappeared into the house.

*End of Sharon's POV*

Half an hour passed and it was the longest hour Swayam and Rey waited in their life. Rey was sitting on the couch with his palms supporting his head, on the other hand, Swayam was standing behind him near the dining table. Niya was clung to his body without moving an inch; she hid her face in his sharp shoulder blades without looking up. She was happy to be close to her dad, but her happiness was accompanied with many other emotions, she was sad and she was confused; why her dad didn't allow her to meet her mother, why he hold her so protectively as if he was scared to let her go. Her fragile body and heart were so tired that she did not realize when she fell into deep sleep.

"It's happy news" Doctor exclaimed enthusiastically after walking out of Taani's bedroom catching everyone's attention. "Congratulations Rey, Mrs. Singhania is pregnant." She slightly slapped his shoulders in affection.

"What?" Swayam choked the water he was drinking when he heard the news.

Rey grinned widely and strode into the room, after giving Swayam a look which had a double meaning, Swayam snorted knowing what Rey's that look meant. His mind went back to the time when Rey told Swayam about something like this and his hold on Niya tightened unknowingly.

"Niya" he called slightly to get her attention, but he got nothing but silence.

"She slept." Someone growled out beside him, he did not need to look at the person to know who was that, he glared at his mother and shook his head disapprovingly and then walked towards Niya's bedroom to put her on her bed.

Making Niya comfortable on the bed, he walked out to the balcony to confront the jail superintendent. 

He was frustrated when the officer said; Sharon was adamant that she did not want to inform Swayam. Contrary to his thoughts, it did hurt to know her stand.

Because she didn't want to inform you. A voice mocked in his head and that made his heart to break a bit.

The words of the officer lingered in his ears for more than the necessary time. He was agitated to learn that, she did not want him to know about her release.

"Then why the hell she appeared here?" He yelled at nothing in particular. "If she didn't want me to know, then why did she come here?"

He knows that he does not really deserve it, but somehow in his heart, he wanted her to call him, he always wanted her to defend herself but she never did, she never tried to fight for her innocence.

'Was she really a murderer, was she innocent?'

He does not know. He believed that she is; that is what she said.

He did see a deep pain, her eyes concealed from him and he wanted to take her in his arms, he wanted to hide her from the cruel world, but he did not.

He still remembers, those painful eyes when she was convicted of murder, her eyes were begging him to trust her but he let her down. Those eyes still haunted him in his sleep, which made it difficult for him to sleep again once he woke up.

Some mistakes are that deep; it takes the eternity to mend it.

He was unknown to her intentions and he was scared, he did know that a day would come when she would come back to his life, but this was unexpected.

'Why did she come back?'

'To take your daughter away.' The voice again spoke loud in his mind

His throat went dry hearing his mind; she came to take Niya away.

"I won't let it happen." He murmured to himself and left the room

*Sharon* [Sorry for the jumping. :P]

I waited for more than half an hour, but no one came out, even the doctor. I wanted to know how Taani was, but I think I really didn't deserve to know that also.

It's time to leave.

"Let's leave Simi." Taking her hands in mine, I stood up but a voice from the door interrupted us.

"Sharon," I knew, it was Rey.

Gulping down the lump, I rooted in my place; I had left Simi's hand a long time ago.

"Can we talk?"

I didn't turn to look at him, I stared at a distance. I was upset with everyone for betraying me, and I was not ready to trust someone again so blindly. I at least expected my friends to visit me in the past years when Swayam never turned up, more than anyone, I expected Rey.

"What do you want to talk to me, Rey?" His name came out of my mouth, strained.

Time can change so much.

"I am sorry." He muttered, but I heard it, though. Hearing Rey, Simi stiffened beside me, might be thinking that she did not even apologize.

"For?" I snorted at his guts to even mutter a sorry.

Control Sharon.

"You can stay here, Sharon."

I chuckled at him and turned.

"All of you remember me now; everyone is offering me a place to stay. And the person I want to stay with doesn't even spare me a glance." I wish I didn't really say that when it came out of my mouth, but as I already did, I couldn't care.

"Come with me." He said.

"No Rey I can't."

"But why?"

"Because I am no one to you guys." I exclaimed, feeling tears burning in my eyes.

"What? That's bullshit, you are still my best friend." he blurt out, holding my hand.

"I am? Is this a joke?" I said in a strained voice.

"Of course, not! Now come." he said and pulled me, but I jerked away his hand. 

He looked at me confused, he wasnt expecting such a reaction. 

"Where was this best friend when I needed him in these years? Where was he when I yearned for his presence beside me? Where was he when I was all alone for the past ten years of my life? Where was he when I wanted someone to understand me? Where was he when I wanted to know, what is happening to our dream about the academy? Where was he when I missed him more than anything? Where was he, Rey?" I let out all the pend up emotions I had kept hidden, at this point of time, I was holding his shirt and those stupid tears were rolling down my cheeks. I slipped down from him to the ground, crying. I know, he was surprised so as Simi from my sudden outburst. No energy was left in my body to say something, my energy was draning as one by one tears rolled done my cheeks.

He gave me his hand, though I wanted him to explain himself I gave him my hand and he pulled me along with himself towards his house, as I had no more energy in my system to argue anymore, I followed him quitely. I saw Simi trailing behind us.

"What are you doing Rey?" I said in a harsh voice when I saw him pulling inside the hall, struggling to let my hand free, but he did not budge, nor did he let his grip loose. He pulled me to the hall and he halted when he came face to face with Swayam, who was shooting daggers at me.

"Why did you bring her here?" he yelled, without caring about anything around him, making me shiver.

'When did I become this weak?'

He has changed.

I looked around, and I could only see him.

'Where are mom and dad?'

"She is going to stay here Swayam." Rey tugged my hand and placed me in front of him. We stood in a line, I was in the middle of Rey and Swayam, and I could only see Swayam as Rey stood exactly behind me.

"What? Swayam yelled, baffled. 

"You heard me." Rey declared in a bored tone.

But I don't want to. But nothing came out from my mouth. I just stood there staring at Swayam.

No one said anything for some time, I could easily say swayam was trying to decipher what he heard, and even I was. I was confused with what Rey did, He never tried to contact me, then why this sudden care?

I was pulled out of my trance harshly when I heard Swayam.

"Then from now, Niya will stay with me. I am taking my daughter with me." Swayam said looking at me, he was outrageous, I could see the flames in his eyes from where I was standing, and I knew those were directed towards me. 

Suddenly Rey appeared beside me.

"What did he mean by 'from now'?'' I muttered, and Rey gave me a look with an expression I could not really fathom. I let it pass.

"What?" Someone shrieked behind Swayam seeking some attention. I shifted my eyes, and I could see Niya, smiling widely. That was the most beautiful thing I saw since I came here. Her face glowed in ecstasy; her eyes were wide and bright. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

'Why is she reacting this way?'

I asked myself and frowned, then a question came into my mind, 'Why did Niya's birthday celebrate here?' And then realization dawned upon me, it's our 14th anniversary. I stared at Swayam for a brief moment with longing in my eyes.

Can I just wish him?

Are you fudging stupid?

I could sense tears returning into my eyes but then I shifted my attention to Niya, before I could cry. She looked so happy hearing what Swayam said, and it broke my heart again.

'She wants to stay away from me, she is happy to stay away from Me.' That was the only thought left in my mind when I saw Swayam walking away with a happy Niya. For a split second, I saw Swayam's eyes searching mine, it only longed for two or three seconds, he retreated his eyes back and continued to walk towards the door, I looked at Niya, her happy face was long gone, now it replaced with a frown, she was gazing at me and Swayam repeatedly trying to comprehend what exactly happened.

Phhewww ... That was long, and blame Nidhi for that. 😈

Leave some likes and comments pleesshhh...😛

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.
please update ur other stories soon.
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Swayam and Sharon has come face to face after 10 long years...wow... 
That was another awesome update...
Thanks for the pm 
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic part!!
lovedd ttt😊
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for Updating this Story..
Superb Chapter, Loved it a lott..