Best playing serial - Currently

Poll

Best playing serial at present !!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I thought if i created the worst playing serial , it will be fun to do the best show too !!

My choice is KSBBT and Hare kanch ki choodiyan and woh rehne wali mehlon ki !!

Whats your choice ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Certailny not JJKN😡🤢! Kareena Kareena is so much fun though!😃😆
Signora2 thumbnail
I think Astitva is a good soap if u discount the several turns, but flawless acting by the cast is a treat, relationship of dr simran with her father, with Abhi, with her daughters, Shaguna, Manas and others is something never projected on telly. There are thoughts which were earlier conveyed by Dr Manas and now Abhimanyu is carrying on make u ponder over.Recently he spoke about Khalil Gibran and empty nest feeling that parents encounter when Aasthi moved out, it was beautiful.
Kasuti is ok as the impact is not forceful, in the sense when u think now is the climax suddenly the lid is put and the soap meanders on to something mundane.  I find soaps of STAR ONE better they deal with today's youth.
signora2 Edited by Signora2 - 18 years ago
U kno U NV Me thumbnail
Astitva, Its a very realistic show unlike others where you see women with loads of make and tons of jewelry even when they are asleep. I also like KKashish, (not recently) but the plot is very good.
Naina_Manam thumbnail
I'd say Others....... Sinndorr tere naam ka!
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would too say other and that would be Ba,Bahu aur baby.

Rifhat
asianpride05 thumbnail
I only watch Star Plus because I don't have Zee TV or Sony. But I think that the best playing is KSBKBT because it has been running the longest and it still hasnt lost peoples interest. Kavyanjali is going to go on just like KSBKBT because ever since it first aired it hasnt got boring like KGGK.