Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chp 9~Love Me Like You Do

Meher woke up at midnight and saw Abeer really close to her and he was awake as well.

Meher: leave me
Abeer: no
Meher: please

He got angry and pinned her to the bed looking at her angrily.

Abeer: (angrily) main ne mana kiya na, sunti kam ho kya tum?

She startled by his loud voice and pinned herself more to the bed.

Meher: (says in heart) oh God. Why is he getting so hyper on such a small thing? It's not right to fight back at this time, he's hurt and alone. I should deal with him by love. (Then she says to him lovingly) Abeer, aap itna gussa kyun kartay ho? Itna gussa achha nahi hota, it will affect your health, but you know what? Aapke har cheez mein cute expressions hain, even I can lose my control by seeing your cute face, rotay huay bhi cute, gussa kartay waqt bhi cute, jabhi to aapke gusse par bhi pyaar ajata hai. Cutie pie, kya main aapko kiss kar loon?

She said very lovingly making him shocked on her reaction, she was smiling at him and felt his grip losen on her, he stared at her for long time in a shock. How can a person be so calm after hearing angry words? He left her completely and laid back on his place, she turned on her elbow and smiled at him.

Meher: I take that as a yes.

She kissed his cheek while he was still shocked. She ruffled his hair and neared him on the bed keeping her arm around him.

Meher: ab bhi neend nahi arahi kya?

Abeer: I keep on waking up and then again sleeping.

Meher: now you happy? I am close to you.

Abeer: I m sorry, u said u can bear my anger but that doesn't mean that I keep on angering on you.

Meher: it happens. Now can we sleep? Together?

He smiled and agreed kissing her hair. She slept before him and he was staring at her continuously.

Abeer says in heart: she loves me so much and I get angry on her just because she asks me not to be close to her, why am I doing this? I can't hurt her because of my problems, she's my responsibility now.

He cuddled her a little tight and closed his eyes to sleep. Next morning, Meher woke up and saw Abeer still sleeping. She caressed his hair and he woke up.
Meher: good morning.
Abeer: good morning

He sat up and got off the bed and went to freshen up.
Meher: I love you a lot, I won't let you get pained in my presence, meri tarha aapko koi pyaar nahi kar sakta, your parents may love you more than me, but no girl can love you like me.

She said to herself promising to make the person apologize to him whoever made him sad. She went to kitchen.

Meher: Abeer ka mood kharab hai, or mujhe unki favourite sweet dish bhi nahi pata...I will ask.

She made breakfast for herself and him and went outside and gave him his plate. She again went to kitchen and came back with two glasses with some liquid in it and her food plate and sat beside him. They ate quietly.

Meher: Abeer, coffee

She said forwarding the glass to him and on seeing the coffee, he was amazed at her skills. She had made coffee with cream for him and herself too.

Abeer: you made it?

Meher: yes

Abeer took the glass and the spoon to eat the cream. He ate and smiled brightly.

Abeer: ummm, you're a chef, amazing, yummy

Meher smiled seeing him smile and they both had the coffee together and they got ready and went outside the house. Meher was wearing a white crop top with blue jeans and red jacket. She looked hot and Abeer checked her out from head to toe and couldn't take his eyes off her.

Meher: tum kitnay hot ho, mujhe darr hai koi tumhe mujhse chheen na le.
Abeer: mujhe bhi
They went on scooty as usual and while riding, they talked.

Meher: I am hot??
Abeer: yes

Meher giggled like a fool and continued riding. After sometime, she stopped the scooty outside Abeer's office and he got down.
Abeer: bye and sorry for yesterday and thanks for today.

Meher: its OK and welcome, bye.

Abeer: bye.

Aditi : Abeer!
Meher was going but then she stopped as she heard her. She turned to her and saw her following Abeer, she got down the scooty and after locking it she ran behind her and Abeer. He was walking inside ignoring her and she was behind him. Meher holds Aditi's arm stopping her from reaching Abeer.

Meher: what's your problem?

Abeer stopped hearing her voice, he saw her talking to Aditi.

Aditi: Tumhari kya problem hai? Kyun beech mein arahi ho humaray? Abeer mera hai, door raho us se.

Meher: (chuckles and says pretending to be shocked) Han? Tumhara hai vo? Door rahoon us se? Problem main nahi, tum create kar rahi ho, chor do usko akela, main Abeer se bohat pyar karti hoon, agar unko hurt kiya, Jan se maar doon gi.

Aditi: tum us se jitna bhi pyaar Karo, kya wo tum se pyaar karta hai?

Meher: just shut up and stay away from him. Wo mujhse pyaar karein ya na karein, I will be with him forever unlike you.

She rode away and Abeer looked on. He too walked away to his studio.

Abeer said to himself: main Meher se kyun pyaar nahi kar sakta? Us mein wo saari qualities hain Jo mujhe chahye, kitni achhi hai wo or main kitna selfish hoon, sirf isliye ke wo mujhse pyaar karti hai I married her not caring about her, main ye nahi kar sakta, mujhe kuchh karna hoga.

Later at night, Abeer and Meher returned home. Abeer felt dizzy, she turned to him and to her shock, he fell unconscious on the floor. She got shocked and sat down on her knees.

Meher: Abeer!

She touched his forehead and it was burning hot. She made him sit up by difficulty and adjusted his arm over her shoulders and made him stand taking him to bed. She immediately called the doctor and sat with him. Doctor came and checked him.

Doctor: he has got an infection.

He told and checked for wound, he rolled his sleeve up revealing the cuts made by himself and Meher gets shocked and started crying.

Doctor: does anyone tortures him? Who made these cuts?

Meher: (sobbingly) I don't know

Doctor gave an injection and prescribed medicines and went saying he will be conscious within sometime. Meher held his hand and waited for him to get conscious. After sometime he gained his senses and looked around. Meher kept her hand on his forehead and it was burning less now.
Meher: thank God you're fine, but who made these cuts Abeer?

Abeer: no one

Meher: tell me

Abeer: main ne hi kiya hai, dard hi itnay hain

Meher kisses his forehead.

Abeer: Ek baat puchu?

Meher: bolo

She says with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Abeer: why do you love me so much?

Meher: pyaar karne ka koi reason nahi hota

Abeer: tum mujh se itna pyaar karti ho, lekin main to nahi karta

Meher: I can't make you love me forcefully, hona hoga khud hojaega, tum rest karo

She covered him and lays beside him still crying and soon they both slept. One month passed by, Meher would stop him from drinking wine but he won't stop. He was emotionally disturbed, Meher was really helpless now.

Abeer came to Meher in a drunken state with a bottle from which he was taking sip again and again.

Abeer: hi Meher

She stood up as she saw him drinking again.

Meher: stop it's harmful.

He threw her on the bed and she pinned herself to the bed board. He approached her and entwined their hands and sealed their lips together.

Meher: (during the kiss) Abeer

Abeer kissed her neck and shoulder and she moved him away and got down the bed.

Meher: I am going to another room.

He pulled her on the bed.

Meher: look you're drunk, before you cross your limits, I am going

She got up and was about to reach the exit of the room.
Abeer: pata tha mujhe, ke tum bhi chali jaogi, but you know what? Go, I m habitual of pain, kar lunga bardaasht

He said and buried his face in his palms, she looked back and got worried, how can she forget about his pain? She went to him and sat in front of him moving his hands from his face.
Meher: main kahin nahi jaun gi

Abeer: chali jao gi

Meher: no I won't

Abeer: what proof you have?

Meher tied her hand with his hand.

Abeer: oh he he

Meher: sleep

He laid down and she held his hand so that he doesn't feels alone, they sleep. Next morning, as usual, Abeer recalled everything. They were doing breakfast.

Abeer: you asked me about my parents, right?

Meher: yes

Abeer: it's a long story, but I will tell you my past, I will tell you everything.

Meher: ok

A/N: Hey guys, i dont know how to upload pics here so my ff looks boring, if anyone knows tell me, n if any of your buddies are Mehbeer fans, pm them my ff, n now we r close to the truth, hope u r liking it
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update
Liked it very much
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Part.😊
The way Meher controlled Abeer angry was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer slept together was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer Moments were so Nice.😊
Meher gave warning to Aditi was so nice.😊
Abeer thinking about Meher Love towards him was so Interesting.😊
The way Meher taking care of Abeer was so Nice.😊
Abeer will tell about his Parents to Meher,it was so Nice.
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Nice update
Loved when meher stood up to aditi n told her to back off
Glad she knows about abeers scars
Poor meher i feel for her trying to deal with drunk abeer stopping him for doing something he will regret later whilst giving him the love n attention he craves
Glad he's gonna tell her about his parents
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I liked abeer feeling guilty of not loving meher back. Good that he shared it with meher.Meher is so understanding that she said she won't force him to love her.mehee replying to adoring was superb..finally meher too found out cuts in his body.hope she will find out the truth behind it and finds a solution. Waiting for his past. 
Your story is not at all boring.
I had told you how to upload pics na. It's easy.- save suitable pics and upload them on imgur.then copy paste

http://imgur.com/

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!
Finally abeer decides to reveal his past... thanks for the PM!!
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the torture starts... aditi is making it worst
Linsie thumbnail

abeer sadness suffocating meher...

by not telling anything
Linsie thumbnail

good maher stand up against aditi...

now with meher good nature... abeer going to talk about
 his family...
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 10~Truth Unleashed

Abeer: I will tell you about my past, I will tell everything.

Meher: OK

Abeer: but after we come back then

Meher: hmm

They go to office by Abeer's car. Abeer was driving and Meher was sitting beside him. He was lost in thoughts and suddenly she saw a truck coming their way. He didn't noticed it, she put her hand on the steering wheel turning it in other direction and applied brake.

Meher: subha subha pi li kya?

Meher: I can drive, you come on my place.

She got out of the car and he too got out. They sat inside and she drove off. During the drive, her hair troubled her by coming on her face, he saw it and moved them away from her face tucking them behind her ear and a smile came on his face as he got a clear view of her face. She could see this from the corner of her eye and thought to tease him.

Meher: kisko dekh k muskura rahay ho?
Abeer: (unknowingly) tumhe
Meher: mujhe? Kyun?
Abeer: (realizing what he just said) I mean I was just...
Meher: just smiling to yourself in loneliness
Abeer: no m not in loneliness, u r there na
Meher: han han, main bhi to yehe kehrahi hoon k main hoon na
Abeer: kis liye?
Meher: dekhne k liye, don't I look hot?

She said repeating his words and he blushed listening to familiar words.

Meher: bolo na, don't I look hot?

Abeer blushingly nodded in positive and Meher giggled.

Meher: oh God you're so cute, I am teasing you.

He too laughed at her naughtiness and after sometime, the car stopped outside his office.

Meher: I will go after meeting dad...let's go inside together.

He agreed and they got out of the car together, they walked inside and while walking, he felt like holding her hand, he stopped himself many times but couldn't and held her hand and smiled. She looked at her hand then at him, seeing him smile, she too smiled. She could see his eyes twinkling and she too gripped his hand.

Mann yeh sahib ji
Jane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahane

Naina nawabi ji
Dekhe hai sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishare

Mann yeh sahib ji
Haan karta bahane
Naina nawabi ji
Na samjhe ishare

Samjhe ishare
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo

Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere
Lage re saibo

Surkhiyan hai hawaon mein
Do dilon ke milne ki
Ha haan arziya hai nazaron mein
Lamha yeh tham jane ki

O kaise hazuri ji
Yeh lab dikhaye
Chupi laga ke bhi
Gazab hai yeh dhaaye

Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo

Dheere dheere
Begana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere
Lage re saibo

Saibo, saibo...

Dheere,

Dheere (Aa...)

Dheere, dheere

Saibo

Dheere

He was slowly getting attracted to her, falling for her and had started trusting on her, he was getting love for her unknowingly and felt good holding her hand. They reached Anurag's cabin and knocked. After his approval, they went inside still holding hands. As Anurag saw them, he smiled seeing their linked hands and them too and stood up to hug them. She greeted him and hugged her dad. He hugged her back.
Abeer: Namaste papa ji

Anurag smiled hearing him call him papa ji and hugged him. Meher smiled at their bond. They parted away.

Abeer: papa ji, thanks for making us marry, I am blessed to have your daughter as my wife, she's the best life partner one can have.

Anurag felt proud of his daughter and stroke her hair. He kept his hands on their heads.

Anurag: bless you both beta, I am happy for you both, tum dono ko kabhi kisi ki nazar na lagay.

They smiled.

Meher: dad I am going bye, and Abeer take care.

Abeer: I will.

They smiled and went out of there and Anurag told Shakuntala about them and she was really happy. Abeer dropped Meher till the door and hugged her bye. The day went normal for both of them. Today, Aditi didn't came to his office and Abeer was also very calm. Whenever he was playing guitar, he would smile thinking about her. Later at night, Meher came to pick him and messaged him as usual. This time, she saw a happy Abeer. He came and stood outside the car, he bent to the window.

Abeer: I will drive.
Meher: OK hottie.

He giggled and she came out and he went to other side and sat on the driving seat. She sat on the passenger seat. He drove off and after a drive of twenty minutes they reached their house. They got out and closed the door, Abeer locked the car and they went inside their house. As soon as they reached their room, they threw themselves on their bed as they were really tired. They remained silent for sometime and after a short while, Abeer broke the silence.

Abeer: I want to tell about my past.
Meher: I am always here to listen, tell.
Abeer: everything was normal till I was 15 years old, but one day, when I came back from school, everything was messed up in our house, my parents were fighting.

Flashback:
Abeer was unlocking the door of his house, he had returned from school, it was his last day. At that time, he used to live in a big lavish house with his parents, his mother loved him a lot, his father too loved him, but because he was more into other activities, he used to scold him. As he unlocked the door, he stopped at the entrance. His parents were fighting.

Mom: kya zaroorat hai roz roz uska mood kharab karne ki? Wo pyaar se bhi samajh sakta hai.

Dad: arey dheet hai, nahi samjhega.

Mom: aap aaram se baat kijiye. Samajh jayega.

Abeer: kya samajh jaunga? Maa I know I study less, but I get my percentage in 80s, what else you want? When I am giving you what you want, let me also do what I want.

He stormed off to his room. His father always discouraged him but only because her mother used to encourage him, he would study. But till when a person can tolerate? Abeer was irritated, he was depressed. Now he used to stay outside the house during day time and return at night when he would be asleep. He had two friends, Anshika and Varun with who he used to share everything. But after some years they shifted elsewhere, he used to talk to them on internet but after some months he lost contact with them. Because of his father's scoldings, he started developing complexes in him, he took the scoldings in negative and became a drunkard. He used to sit in room all day, later he fell in love with Aditi when he was at university level. At that time, his family wasn't broken. But later when the fights grew, his mother filed divorce against his father and this affected him more. He started taking antidepressants and started developing anger in him. First Aditi somehow controlled his anger, but when it grew, she left him. He left from his parents house and became a successful singer and the size of the house didn't mattered him at all, he started living in a small house. When Aditi was there, he was somehow a balanced personality but after she left, his anger grew more. But because God doesn't leaves anyone alone, He immediately sent Meher in his life who loved him since much time, Abeer used to sing songs since his university level and Meher fell in love with his voice, then when he started doing his show, she loved him more. Things became a little better as he got married to Meher.
Fb end.

Abeer got quiet after telling her and it was as if sprinkling salt on old wounds. He felt her hand on his hand and held it immediately.
Meher: Abeer you are good, you shouldn't have taken his scoldings in negative way but in positive way, and you are perfect in your own way, you shouldn't feel low, I know it happens, in that period, a person is sensitive and I...I understand from your point of view, I am with you now, I will help you in finding yourself again, and in everything else, promise.

She got closer to him and he had tears in his eyes that everyone had parents and he didn't had them. He held her tightly and blinked back a tear. After sometime, she parted away from him and went to change. When she came back, they both had dinner and retired back to their room.
Meher: Abeer
Abeer: hmm?
Meher: when does your birthday comes?
Abeer: 3rd February and yours?
Meher: 30th March.
Abeer: oh, but why are you asking?
Meher: just like that, I forgot to tell one thing, after one week I am going outside the country because I got an offer and I have agreed to it, so will you come with me?
Abeer: sure.

Meher says in heart: isi bahaane he will be distracted.

Meher: how was your day?

Abeer: it was good, I am sleepy, let's sleep.

Meher: OK

He switched on the light and both of them dozed off to sleep.

Author's Note: guys I wrote flashback so boring because I didnt had any other idea, hope u understand 😊 )Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago