Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Q: Have you opened your gifts in front of your guests/friends?

My French colleagues observation ... Indians never do so!
Is that true??

I do this till date! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even in last year's birthday, I don't ever open my gifts infront of the guests/friends. πŸ˜›

Cuz I remember, my mum told me when I was a little girl to open gifts when everyone leaves cuz it's apparently bad manners and I follow her words till now. πŸ˜³
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

Hello Girls!
Is it just me or someone else is also feeling like a part of their life is going to disappear from next week?

I agree with @MohabbatGirl on this. Though I wont miss the show I will miss this DT. It was a lot of fun reading everybody's comments & many a times I got to see a scene from a fresh perspective. Also, loved the healthy amount of respect everyone showed her for each other's views. That is one rare thing on IF

I hope all of us soon find a new show (maybe KPA or that new one of Engin) so that we can get back together & start the fun with a new show in a new AT😳
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@MohabbatGirl: i agree about the flashback thing. It was mighty stupid of them. Such flashbacks work when they have something interesting to show there...like say how a crime took place or was prevented, etc...basically when the hows & whats are more interesting than the final result. To use it to show birthday parties & all is  By doing so they have taken out the surprise element from the storyline. We already know FG is pregnant, we already know FG didnt forgive MQ, we already know abt the Yasarans...fir flashback ka kya use jab koi suspense bacha hi nahi haiπŸ₯± Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
@Vids,nope!!! I always open my presents when I am alone.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Shannocim,yup!! Rahmi's decision was indeed a wise one.He may have faltered at times but his love for his sister was deep and selfless.

Agreed.Showing the FBs at this stage are is idiotic.And I guess it's only for filler.

@Shru,same here.I will miss the DT a lot.It has become a habit.And I regret not joining this DT before.We had some of the best discussions over here and I made a lot of cherished friends.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
DTwaasis, link to the new DT-

Please finish this one first till 150 pages, uske baad shift to DT # 8 😳
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks participating in survey monkey!! LOL
Me too...open gift in privacy.

Looks like a culture thingy...and we are very sanskaari. :)
Boxing day..now Boxing week is spent with friends.

@Shanoo, Shruti
Yeah...non-linear narration is over kill.  Maybe the assistant of Hilal were busy experimenting.
Hilal did the same in Season 2 opening...and poor Vural never got a proper mourning from Kerim  :(

@Vids... Baby Elif gets her caps! Awww
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Thanks participating in survey monkey!! LOL

Me too...open gift in privacy.

Looks like a culture thingy...and we are very sanskaari. :)
Boxing day..now Boxing week is spent with friends.

@Shanoo, Shruti
Yeah...non-linear narration is over kill.  Maybe the assistant of Hilal were busy experimenting.
Hilal did the same in Season 2 opening...and poor Vural never got a proper mourning from Kerim  :(

@Vids... Baby Elif gets her caps! Awww

Or to say in Dr. Mashoor Gulati's words, India mein aisa kaun gift kholta hai bhai ? πŸ˜†

Oh yes, Vural's character was given the most unfair treatment .  Poor guy, his character didnt even get a decent closure πŸ˜”  All time invested only for the leechar πŸ˜‘

This one on Baby Elif, really cracks me up whenever I see it...found it in the FGSN forum πŸ˜›