Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

thank you😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

So happy for Nia...
Finally swayam started to recognize his feelings..
Well done

Is Sharon here???
Or any video of hers???

Thanks

sharon is here 😛
thank you😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaaRey_VruShan

Thanks for d Update😃

Awesome Chapter guys👏, loved it a lot..
Hayye😳, Swayam & Niya I just love them a lot..
Sharon😲, Plzzz Update Next Chapter Soon, Waiting eagerly..
Thanks for d PM..😊😊

thank you😳
will be up soon😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushan_deeksha

Good one...miss reading swaron stories ...plz guys ...keep giving their stories plz...plz

will do for sure😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

Very emotional updates. continue soon please

will do for sure😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART SIX

December has always been Sharon's favorite month, the cold and chilly mornings excited her, it became special for many other reasons, Swayam invited her into his life on this month, she became a mother on this month. As it was already in the plans, that she should get her freedom back on this month.

After clearing all the formalities, she walked out of the jail, where she had spent the past ten years, with a silent prayer, that her life never put her in a place where she has to come back here. Taking a deep breath, she inhaled the fresh air, a small smile made its way to her face when she noticed the familiar black SUV parked just a few feet away.

"Hey Sharon" Simi called out to her from the car, waving at Sharon.

"Hey," Sharon said in a timid voice, even that small smile vanished, she put a face that even gave Simi difficulties to smile.  

"Get in the car," Simi said softly and pulled her hand.  

"Yeah," Sharon said, getting into the shotgun.

An awkward silence prevailed in the car. No one was ready to break this silence. After a good ten minutes drive, Simi coughed awkwardly trying to break the awkwardness.

"Have you informed Swayam about my liberation?" Sharon asked without shifting her gaze from the window. Since she sat in the car, she didn't shift her gaze from there, she was eyeing those trees passing behind her, it reminded those past years of her life. In her life, time moved fast and even relations moved fast.

"No, I haven't," Simi said in a hesitant tone, her hesitation was expected, she was seeing her best friend after years, and the situation was so fragile, so sharp that even a small word could ruin it. 

"Sharon, can I ask you something?" Simi asked vaguely, her eyes were fixed on the road, they both didn't look at each other, they just talked here and there.  

"Go on Sim,"

Simi smiled lightly at her nickname, Simi hated it when Sharon used to call her that, but today when it came out of Sharon's mouth, it felt right.

"Why did you ask the jailer to call me and not Swayam?" Simi asked taking a left turn.  

"It's a right," Sharon interrupted.

"Huh?" Simi asked, confused.

"You have to take right to reach Shekhawat Mansion, this is a long cut," Sharon said making Simi realizing her mistake.

"Oh yes. I forgot." Simi turned the car towards the right.

"And about what you asked, I really don't know how he will react to this news; he hasn't come to visit me for past ten years, not even once he called the police station to ask about me. Moreover, I know, you used to call the jailer to ask my whereabouts, but I don't know one thing, you never came to meet me, why Sim? Why you didn't?" Sharon asked as a solitary tear trickled down, for a fleeting moment Sharon looked at Simi, but turned to the window side before Simi notices her tear stricken face.

Simi didn't reply to her, she herself doesn't know why she never went to jail to meet her though she called the jailor occasionally.

"Why Sim? Why?" Sharon asked again and a tear rolled down on Simi's cheek, "No one came to meet me, not even Rey and Taani and I at least expected you," Sharon continued as tears flowed one after another.

When Simi stayed silent Sharon hastily rubbed her eyes and tears with the back of her palm. The rest of the drive was silent, both of them didn't talk.

"We've reached," Simi, exclaimed, rubbing her tears away, yet again ignoring Sharon's questioning gaze.

"Are you coming?"

Simi nodded her head dejectedly, "I will wait here."

Sharon smiled sadly and got out of the car. Adjusting her pale-yellow dupatta on her shoulder, she nervously walked towards the house; where she spent the most beautiful yet painful phase of her life; it revolved around this house, be it taking the seven vows of her marriage, or giving birth to her daughter, or getting arrested.

She walked further towards the gate, which was high enough to prevent trespassing. The iron rails had rusted; they were now transformed into brown from black. It seemed like no one stays there, she touched the rusted rails with her fingers to feel her home, applying some pressure, she tried to open it, but it didn't budge from its place. She pushed the gate with a bit more force and the gate opened with a screeching noise, giving her Goosebumps.

Putting her right foot inside, She crossed the lawn in a couple of strides, the lawn still appeared fresh, but there were no such flowers as it was there before she left. There were only tall green grasses; she just slightly smiled. Her gaze then turned to the home, which was illuminated by some lights; they showed off the structure of the house. Her vision became blurred with the unshed tears, which were ready to fall from her brownish pearls.

"Excuse me! Who are you? Who gave you the permission to enter these premises?" a man in his forties came running towards Sharon.

"I am Sharon, who are you?"

"I am the caretaker of this house, Shyam" he replied in a polite manner. Sharon frowned at that man and asked, "Caretaker, for what?"

"No one stays here, ten years ago something happened in this family and they shifted to the other side of the town" the man replied uncertainly, he was confused about Sharon's identity.

They shifted from their ancestral home because of Sharon, because of what she did.

"Do you know where they stay now?" She asked hoarsely.

"I don't know, Madam, sorry"

"It's okay, thank you." She turned to leave, but the man interrupted her.

"Who are you and why did you come here?"

"I am Sharon Shekhawat," turning around Sharon replied, but before she completes what she was saying, the caretaker cut her off in delight.

"Wife of Swayam Shekhawat sir?"

"I hope I am still his wife," giving a smile to the caretaker, she murmured to herself, then returned to the car to figure out where she will be heading now.

Sharon hoped on the passenger seat and Simi started the engine.

"What happened?"

"They don't stay here now," Sharon replied while putting her seat belt.

"Ohh, where do you want to go now?" Simi asked taking a reverse

"Do you know where they stay now?" Sharon asked, looking at her house, which was slowly fading away from her sight.

"If I know, do you think that I will bring you here? We are not in contact Sharon, from the past 10 years he hasn't met anyone of us, so we are unaware of his whereabouts," Simi said concentrating on the road.

"Move to Rey's house," Sharon said and Simi nodded her head, then the silence came back, a heavy, thick slice that could be broken easily with a knife. No one spoke after those words escaped from Sharon's mouth. Simi wasn't expecting the same friendship after years, but she didn't expect this awkward too. On the other hand, Sharon's head was a mess; from outside whoever looks at her, would think that she was the calmest person but inside she was shaking.

"Sharon, do you want anything to eat?" Simi asked her after a drive of an hour.

"No Sim, if you want, you can stop," Sharon said in an emotionless tone.

"No, anyways, we will be reaching Rey's house in 15 minutes."

After a torture of 1hour and 15minutes of a drive, they reached Rey's house. The house was lightened like a bright star. Sharon had a smile adorned on her face seeing the front of the house.

"Come on Sharon," Simi said, getting out of the car.

This time Simi followed Sharon, they could hear a light music coming from the house and anyone could say that there was a party happening; even the porch was tightly packed with different vehicles. Sharon took tentative steps, as they were reaching the house they could clearly hear the noises coming from inside.

When they reached in front of the door, Sharon started to fidget with her dupatta in nervousness. "Open the door Sharon," Noticing Sharon's hesitation Simi encouraged her. After a few minutes Sharon pushed open the door, as soon as she stepped into the hall, she halted on her track, mesmerized by the sight in front of her eyes. She saw the two precious persons of her life standing on the podium, one had a mike in her hand, dressed in a pink floral dress, face covered with cake and the other person standing next to her, holding her hand in a protective sense, dressed in casuals looking all handsome. Tears started to escape without her permission, but a full-fledged smile still adorned that face.  

Suddenly Simi walked inside, startling Sharon, but she was stopped when someone held her hands, Simi looked at Sharon puzzled.

Sharon didn't take her eyes from them, she didn't even look at Simi when she tugged her hands, but her revives broke when she heard some questions, which were thrown upon Swayam and Niya.

"That's my pa and this is my dad?" Niya said and Sharon frowned in confusion but still she had a smile.

"So, you might have a mom also, where is she?" a parent asked, and Sharon suddenly left Simi's hand then she gripped her hands in a fist, taking deep breaths she tried to relax her fastened heartbeats.

"Yup I have," Niya, said popping the p' and the smile widened on Sharon's face. Her breaths became normal when she heard that her daughter knows about her mother.

"Where is she?" Sharon's head snapped to find the person who asked that.  

"Why can't we see her here?"

Sharon's nervousness grew to another level and one by one question popped out from everywhere. She roamed her eyes in the hall and she saw Rey and Taani standing on one side of the podium looking nervous, on the other side, she saw Swayam's parents looking furious. A shiver ran down her spine when she looked at her parents in law, feeling panicked she looked out for Simi beside her, but she was already gone leaving her alone.

Apparently a few seconds later, the house went dark stunning everyone and the lights on the door glowed making Sharon shine in the darkness. All gazes turned toward her and she could hear Rey shouting her name,

"Sharon"

Her eyes were fixed on the man she loved, loves and will always love. Her heart stopped for a moment when she saw him turning towards the door, where she was standing.  

*Swayam's pov*

My heart was beating as fast as it could and it was ready to come out of my chest. I breathed hard, sucking in her beauty; she looked the same, as she was 10years ago; the same eyes, the same nose, the same structure, but she looked weak now. Her eyes held tears and I think mine too was wet. Despite how weak she looked, she still had the power to make men go weak in his knees; she had the same effect on me. I shook my head in despair realizing that I should not think like that, this should not happen. She cannot affect me and I cannot let it happen. Suddenly the lights came back, bringing me out of my thoughts; I looked puzzled at the lights. Does this house work on magic?

"Maa" Niya squealed and my head snapped towards her.

"Maa" she shouted again and my eyes traveled to Sharon, who was standing beside Simi, where did she come from?

Sharon's face adorned a smile, even tears were slipping out of her eyes. She opened her arms wide to welcome Niya, and she called out for her. Niya showed her all perfect white teeth, grinning widely, and tried to run towards her mother, but she couldn't, that's when she looked behind her, her palms were tightly clasped in mine.  My eyes were fixed on Sharon, who had wiped her tears away and had a shocked look on her face, her eyes shifted from mine to the hold I had on my daughter's hand, which was tighter than it needed, and it was preventing my daughter to meet her mother. I looked back at Niya, who was begging with pleading eyes to let her go, if she had asked anything else in that way, I would have given that to her but this is not happening. I am not letting my daughter come under a murderer's presence.

"Please Papa" she shed tears breaking my heart further.

"You will not move a step, okay?" I loosened my hold on her, but made sure that she couldn't run away.

Sharon was still standing on the doorstep. I saw Taani moving towards her and pulled her inside, but as soon as Sharon stepped inside Taani had a firm grip on her head, and her eyes were close then she blacked out.

"Taani" Sharon yelled and everyone ran towards her.

"Ma" Shouting, pulling her palms out of my hold Niya rushed towards them, and she sat beside Taani whose head lay on Sharon's lap, Sharon gazed at Niya with longings, but she didn't try to make a move, she just continued to pat Taani's cheek to wake her up.

"Please someone call the doctor," I shouted.

"I did Swayam, she will be here in 10 minutes," Rey said and I nodded my head, "I think I should bring her to the bedroom," he added and went to help Taani to their room. I picked Niya up and intently she hugged my body, placing her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, we followed Rey towards their room. Niya was continually looking behind and I know she was looking at Sharon. I stopped on my way when I heard Niya's soft voice.  

"Maa"

When I turned I saw Sharon moving out of the house, again, she proved that she is still the same selfish person of all times.  

Please do let us know what you guys think about it !!! 😳

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
Omg Sharon is murderer
what happened 10 years ago
definitely swayam still loves her by u he said she is selfish
N how niya knew abt Sharon??