Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
felt like I was watching it all transpire before me great job
hiral_2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is fab 👏too amazing ❤️ the last part was bliss  and the way u described everything..it was perfect ❤️
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is SO GREAT!

Honestly, this was what I had been expecting after that episode - well, maybe not exactly that, but I'd been hoping for a lot of (for lack of a better phrase) sexually-tense moments between them, where like you mentioned, Shravan uses what she feels against her. Unfortunately, he's remained woefully oblivious...but I really enjoyed this one-shot, from Sumo's thoughts over their dance to that little kitchen scene.

The dance scene in itself was so passionate and beautifully executed, but this little add-on was perfect! How I wish it had actually taken place, but oh well. Anyway, brilliant job! <3 As always, you write their thoughts/dialogue flawlessly and with such meticulously detailed descriptions, the reader feels like they're watching the entire scene play out in their heads.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all, I am really sorry for commenting so late. Secondly, congratulations on over 100 likes😉
Coming to the OS, Anjali that was so so well written.
I liked Vandy, Preeti and Sumo's bonding. Realy really cute. Esp the way Vandy tells her "Even Mummyji knows" and that their dance was a major giveaway. 

The rest of the OS is ☺️
The attraction is quite natural. I had thought we might get such scenes... 
CVs had better give us some romance before the show ends😳. 

And can I just say it again, Namik and Nikita have such beautiful chemistry that translates so well onscreen and that you captured really nicely!!! 

And you Anjali are a Brilliant writer esp cos of the way you capture the emotions of the characters.!!!

Thanks for the PM!!!
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These are the kind of scenes we expect in the serial..
But what to do, we content reading them from talented writers

eleutheromania thumbnail

This. This is what one would expect when the PreeKar wedding track started. This was so sensual and with the way you wrote this I could see it playing out in front of my eyes. 

I love that the "Shravan" got written on her hand and that he saw it. The kitchen scene was so hot and the ending was just perfect. I wish this had happened, but it was a pleasure to read!

CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The gereua days!
The sangeet performance 
Lovely shot!😳😳