Kabir tum apni pyaari si diary ko bhul gaye kya๐Ÿ˜’
Waiting since long long long tym

Res๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pehle ise update karna plz plz plz plz

PS: dp ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Niha0606 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
annie update kar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niha0606

annie update kar๐Ÿ˜ก

daaadddeee...u r so cuteee๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i'll be back na, pre boards chal rahe hain abhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Niha0606 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MysticAura..

daaadddeee...u r so cuteee๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i'll be back na, pre boards chal rahe hain abhi๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh thab thak ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
aNibirFan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Annie! ๐Ÿ˜Š I really don't know whether to write here as well ๐Ÿค”but since I'm not on YouTube so I couldn't find any other place to mention. I tried hard to find a post of your vm but didn't find unfortunately or you hadn't made it? I'm clueless! ๐Ÿ˜•
Mujhe ye samaj nai aa raha ki how I missed watching Gehra Ishq vm ๐Ÿ˜• I was browsing some interviews and had this listed in suggestion 
Saw it right now! I was stunned to find it was your name there!  Bcz I have watched all the other vms you had uploaded earlier ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and I was wondering how is it showing weeks ago aur meri nazare naa gayi ho
And it was amazing!!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Starting with the dialogue and then their all special moments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I consider myself lucky because I also got a stupendous surpise of Mehram!
Fida ho gayi mai!!!
I so so loved it! ๐Ÿค—
Mujhe kuch mat de
Bas rakh le mera nazraana
Bin sharton ke
Haan tujhse mera yarana

Wonderful lines in itself and on Kabir and Nisha suits exactly well!!
Great selection of song๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ how do you manage to always make me happy ๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome piece again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Beautiful yaar!!!๐Ÿค—
A bow from my side!!!

PS:all the best for your exams :)

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so i realized ki mere aadhe se zyaada posts iss story pe conversation waale hai n with very few res๐Ÿ˜† 
so I m going to res and unres them in a haphazard manner๐Ÿ˜†
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so lets start with the latest update๐Ÿ˜†
#673๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely update Annie๐Ÿ˜•
Short but super sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ
This chotu update was enough to bring a smile on my face and have me grinning till the next day๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bechara Kabir๐Ÿ˜† He has been getting nightmares about Nishu leaving him๐Ÿ˜† 

Loved that childish side of Kabir where he is angry about Nisha ignoring him๐Ÿ˜† He was so cute and adorable there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love his jealousy towards Karan๐Ÿ˜† This Karan is getting on my nerves now...I really have to do something about him now! Let it be...he is a gadha!- This was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ

Waise I love the way u penn down his thoughts and the way u show how he keeps getting distracted๐Ÿ˜† It just makes the story so relatable๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ cz this is the way human mind functions and somehow this diary is like a window to his brain๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I slowly took her hand in mine, slowly brushing my fingers in her palm. I apologized to her. She just kept looking into my eyes, her anger faded away and maybe for the first time I saw that same spark in her eyes, which matched mine. I felt some similar feelings between us! I don't know when, but I just kissed her on her forehead and wished her all the best. I know...controlling myself is getting harder for me! But till I realized, it was late, she was gone...she was nowhere in front of me...I thought that maybe I had again rushed the things...but what happened the very next moment was never expected...she walked into my cabin again...and looked back and locked the door...all this is surprising! She walked towards me...encircled her hands around my neck and slightly kissed over my lips, and slowly mumbled, "Thank you bestie!" she caressed my cheek with her thumb, "Why?" I whispered slowly, "I just felt like...I don't know what is happening to me..." she mumbled looking deep in my eyes. THIS WAS SHOCKING! "I feel you..." I said as I hugged her. Our first kiss, oh sorry, second!- This part was my fav๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Cuteness and adorableness overload๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Nishu kissed Kabirโ˜บ๏ธ Hayyeโ˜บ๏ธ do baar woh bhi So for the first time we see that Nishu also shares the same spark๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

She looked up at me and her lips slowly curved into a smile and then a bright smile and then the brightest one. As soon as her friends left, she ran towards me and jumped into my arms. "I made through it bestie...I made through it!" she said squeezing me completely in her hug. - Love the way u describe Nishu's smile๐Ÿ˜ณ Nibir hug๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love the end of the update ๐Ÿ˜†  I took her out and we ate almost every junk food possible! Where did my fitness freak wifey go? OMG! What's happening? Why am I so bewildered?- Kabir is hilarious๐Ÿคฃ

All in all, a wonderful update๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by arviabhigya - 7 years ago