rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Plz can anyone tell me upon what bases kundali of a person is made? As far as I know kundali is made on the base of date of birth, time of birth and place of birth.  is it true or not? If anyone can help plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yh based on these thngs.. a scholar in the same can write it if these thngs are known😊
pilar thumbnail
place is not imp i thnk.. date time important
rabeeha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

place is not imp i thnk.. date time important

thanks pilar,😊😊 . If that's the case how can Raina's current kundali be the correct one, bcoz Raina was given to suresh on the road by Phooli, so he did not know the exact date of birth of Raina. So there is possibility Raina will not be the one to open that tree. And Rishab will turn out to be the one with required kundali. I just hope it turn out that Rishab is also linked with all this and may b the way to kill the B R is also in that tree. 
pilar thumbnail
@rabeeha.. i hav given th xplantion in another post... 
if it is really rainas..it is possible..because..phooli was maid at rainas paretnts(real) so she must be knowing the birth date  n time... suresh after taken raina..might have contcated phooli to knw the date n time and  made wrote it😊 IF IT IS REALLY HERS

otherwise if it is wrong.. imean the time n all is wrong it vl be rishb who is suiting the thngs required to touch the tree!😊 hope tht helps
rabeeha thumbnail
Double postEdited by rabeeha - 7 years ago
rabeeha thumbnail

if it is really rainas..it is possible..because..phooli was maid at rainas paretnts(real) so she must be knowing the birth date  n time... suresh after taken raina..might have contcated phooli to knw the date n time and  made wrote it😊 IF IT IS REALLY HERS

otherwise if it is wrong.. imean the time n all is wrong it vl be rishb who is suiting the thngs required to touch the tree!😊 hope tht helps

rabeeha thumbnail

oopss sorry I missed that post, so just want to clear the confusion. Thanks again dear😊😊. I just hope, wish and want, that Rishab turn out to be that person who can touch that tree.