was this required??

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

seriously susheela character was not at all required in the show... firstly why does she speak and behave bihari?? i thought she is ravee mom 😳..and ravee is all punjabi in her accent... something doesnt connect me here... plus her character is a total put off.. even 

secondly where on earth is beeru??😕..  he wasnt even there when mannu came to know of his identity
jagan plans were annoying enough that dey added susheels ki leela here 🤢.. i again say that the makers should use the kids for tracks and not mannu alone.. show school more.. it will work than this never enging saga of amba's problems and cry cry all the time 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the past few episodes because of the unnecessary negativity. The tracks are getting repetitive now, and cheap too. Ever since Mannu has become aware of her identity, they've made Amba weak and helpless 😕 This is the woman who concealed the truth of Mannu's gender for seven years and fought against everyone who tried to harm her children. Now whenever I flip channels to watch the show, I see her shedding tears and begging Jagan to spare her kids. I think Beeru has been kept away to make everything worse for Amba🥱 She cannot be allowed to have any strength on her side because she has to keep crying all the time.  I feel the quality of the show has plummeted post the completion of 100 epis 👎🏼 
Bridget24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am writing this just encased the makers of  Waaris reads  the comments on here... Waaris is without a doubt, the worst program on TV. OMG the cruelty to women and children is too much after Tuesday's episode i have stopped watching it.😒 This program should be taken off the TV right away.
Edited by Bridget24 - 7 years ago