T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Banner by me😳

Kathputli 

Prologue...
What if destiny play a game to an innocent girl who didn't know what hardship mean as she only knew to spread happiness. What if she went to trip with her friends but there she was forced to bond with stranger who is totally unknown to her and if her love once didn't accept her or trust her then how she will feel. 

He was a man of few words he live alone but if he was bonded with unknown girl whom he save once as it come on their self respect. Their world are different, their thinking are also different  will they able to live together or will she able to live her life according to him also broke her little dreams which was her life.

Friends give feedback
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes
Thank you
Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail

Index

Intro ----- pg.1

part.1 --- pg.1

Part. 2  Pg. 8

Part.  3 Pg. 17

Part.  4 Pg. 25

Part.  5 Pg. 35

Part.  6 Pg. 47

Part.  7 Pg. 61

Part.  8 Pg. 74

Part.  9 Pg. 88

Part. 10 Pg. 102

Thread 2

My Sweet Index

Edited by T.Peru - 4 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Little story information
It's story is about one person who live in city and other in small village. What if a girl who is from city married had in village how will she adjust, as the rule are different in city and in village. The society in village rather than in city as in city a girl can live their life but in village every girl life is full  of hardship and their her life is dominate by her husband and she had to do what she was asked and there they can't take no as it can hit the ego of their partner. In village when a girl is born she become kathputli of her father then her brother and than later of her husband but doesn't she had her own life where she is free to do anything.
T.Peru thumbnail
Kathputli 

Character sketch 

Geet Handa
She is 17 years old, she is sweet innocent who had golden heart, she was princess of parents but she lost them at the age of 15, she live with her bhai and Bhabhi. She love both of them and she know her her Bhabhi doesn't like her and she always do what her Bhabhi say she promised her parents that she will never disobey her brother.

Geet's family 
Geet parents died when she was 15 year old. Rohit is 25 year old  he is who just remain in his self and in his family and take Geet as his responsibility and love her according to his mood. He was 21 year old when he left his parents house and married with naina against their wish. Naina who is Geet's  Bhabhi but she didn't like Geet as after her laws death she come to live with them and she want get Geet marry early so that her husband should remain his and she had her sister Sasha who she love. Sasha is just like her sister, she hurt try to Geet and Geet and she both study in same college also in same class.

Maan Singh Khurana 
He is 30 years old, he lost his is mother at the age of 10 but he lost his father at the age of 16. He live alone but his house is divided into two parts a middle there is wall in one side he live and other side chachi and chacha with their son. He is working in near city in big company and sometime it cause difficult for him to travel. He has golden heart but when he got angry then God can save that person.

Maan's family 
In his family there is his chacha and chachi who love pampered their son unnecessary and because of their over pampering he spoiled is name is Dev. Dev is 27 year old he is spoiled Bart. His chacha family show how much they love him but in reality they didn't know how is he as for them their son is everything.

Other characters will introduced in story
Hello friends here is C.H
Friends this story is based on village people and on their thoughts, behavior, attitude 
& I am little confused but don't worry i will give you all proper updates

Plzzz like & comment 
Thank you

T.Peru thumbnail
Kathputli 
Part. 1.

A girl is sitting in front of mirror and today is her marriage day but there was no happiness on her face, her face was pale, her eyes were blank which only shows hurt that why her brother didn't trust her whom one he love her thinking of this a long tear escape from her eyes and she closed the eyes and remember that day.

Flashback
Alarm ring and girl woke up with sweet smile playing on her lips first she pray to God for her parents and then for her brother, Bhabhi and after that for herself after that she went to get ready and then went to kitchen to help her Bhabhi as she enter there she saw her Bhabhi was working she went towards her and said while giving her cute smile.

G. Good morning Bhabhi (her Bhabhi naina look at her and said 

N. Good morning Geet (saying this she kept her doing work and Geet also start to help her later set the table there saw her brother was sitting, she wish him while giving him smile but he just look at her and nodded his head. While having a breakfast her bhai and Bhabhi kept on taking but she was looking at him so that he can talk with her but when he didn't so said in her she heart said that.

G. Geet you should be happy that you are with your brother who loves you so what he doesn't talk with you much but still he love you so much and when she saw her bhai is going to move out then she called him) bhai (he stop listening to her voice and turn toward her and then Geet said) bhai I want to say today we are going to college trip as I have told you before and (while looking down she said) bhai can I give you good bye hug (her brother look at her and then nodded his head as he did Geet run towards him and hug him tightly and said) I love you bhai (while hugging her he said)

R. Take care Geet and if need anything then call me (she nodded her head and she left her brother but he before going out he turn toward her and then he hug her again also then kiss on her forehead and then he left but his gesture made her really happy that her brother hug her and also he kiss her she can't explain her emotions looking at her happy face her Bhabhi was also happy also she was little jealous if her husband leave her just for her sister thinking about this she always feared (her Bhabhi naina is good but she just want her husband for herself also scared to lose him. 

Later Geet left with her Bhabhi's sister Sasha who just think of herself as she is jealous of Geet as she is more beautiful then her. All were enjoying the time in bus as they all are going to village for the first time, Sasha was with her friends who are like her but Geet has one friend sapna who like Geet because of her innocence and her sweet nature. It took 5 to 6 hours from Mumbai to xyz village they all were very happy but also they were very tired so they had dinner and then they all slept. 

Next morning all were excited to look around they all were moving from one place to another enjoy the village view where women were were wearing the saree and also covering their head properly their they talk with everyone but Geet and sapna mostly talk with girls as Geet wasn't comfortable with men as they talk in loud voice from which Geet is scared. It was late noon Geet was running behind sapna who was teasing her but suddenly she lost the balance and going to fall down but someone held her also she closed her eyes felling scared to fall down but when she didn't fell down she slowly open her eyes 

Maan Singh Khurana who live in this village, he was small when his parents died later he started to took care of himself also he want to achieve something in his life and now he is coming back from his work early because as he didn't have much work, he was going too home he saw a girl was going to fall down when he saw if she fell down then she will get hurt badly as there are hard stone over there then he hurriedly move towards her and held her before she fall down, he saw she slowly open her eyes and also looking at him scaredly then he made her stand straight and before he could say anything she told him.

G. Jii I am sorry (saying this she run from there as feeling scared as she remembered morning that she and sapna was walking but sapna went to get something to eat and their one man come and held her hand  and said her.

D. Dev I am Dev what is your name beautiful (Geet was scared and said him)

G. Jii please leave me (but he doesn't leave her but roughly holding her hand also trying to touch her that time sapna come and then save her and due to this she hug her tightly but while going he said.

D. Don't worry beautiful I will get you (he gave her evil smile also looking at her lustily and due to Geet was scared but Maan was looking at the way from where that girl had left but then he left to his house there he made dinner for himself after dinner, he read some books and then he slept but sometime he think about the girl whom he saved her. Other side Geet was with sapna who told her about the incident as she feel down and some stranger save her then seeing her in this way sapna said her.

S. Geet from how much time you need to come out of your fear.

Plzzz like & comment 
Thank you

T.Peru thumbnail
Hello friends I have shifted this story there 
As mostly are unable to read so
Plzzz now give feedback kajoosi maat karna😆😆
Going to give part 2 soon but first give feedback to this part plzzz.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story 
Nice start 
Love it 
Waiting for next update 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new story..
nice update..
waiting for next update..
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great. Where have you shifted the story?
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo for new story
nice pro
nice start