Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I wanted saya to happen but not like this. I wanted sahir to move on with taps like give her a chance but after watching yesterday's epi, this is not what I wanted to see. Instead I want sahir to be single always. The CVS are trying to make isha the sacrifing poor girl may be to gain sympathy from the viewers as we hate her. But sorry. I don't feel bad for isha. I feel bad for sahir. That guy has gone through a lot and they are playing with his feelings again. That I'm not inhuman I too have feelings dialogue killed me. What he must have felt when he got to know their stupid plan? But as a revenge he is also playing with tapasya's feelings and I don't want that either. After knowing the truth I wanted him to shout, scold or vent his anger out on both of them but its revenge time for him. The CVS are pathetic. They have to make everything complicated.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ssfc

I wanted saya to happen but not like this. I wanted sahir to move on with taps like give her a chance but after watching yesterday's epi, this is not what I wanted to see. Instead I want sahir to be single always. The CVS are trying to make isha the sacrifing poor girl may be to gain sympathy from the viewers as we hate her. But sorry. I don't feel bad for isha. I feel bad for sahir. That guy has gone through a lot and they are playing with his feelings again. That I'm not inhuman I too have feelings dialogue killed me. What he must have felt when he got to know their stupid plan? But as a revenge he is also playing with tapasya's feelings and I don't want that either. After knowing the truth I wanted him to shout, scold or vent his anger out on both of them but its revenge time for him. The CVS are pathetic. They have to make everything complicated.

Me too. I wanted SaYa to happen too but not like this. Isha is majorly at fault here because she claims to know Sahir better and so is Tapasya. Now, Sahir is either gonna make them taste their own medicine with playing along or he is just seeing how far they can go with their lies. Either ways I am just very concerned for Sahir.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You guys are right, Taps is equally responsible. Sahir is not a toy or a trophy. Actually I now want him to be single because clearly no one deserves him. And yes,you are guys are right they are trying to make Isha looks good and desperate.  
I know Sahir will break Taps heart but I wished that SAhir break Isha's heart too for once. Like a blast! Only then Isha will feel that blow,that hurt and get a wake up call.
The girls in this show really pissed me off

And yes side note: Isha is not a role model at all. She is a disaster.  Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
shinjiniguha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

You guys are right, Taps is equally responsible. Sahir is not a toy or a trophy. Actually I now want him to be single because clearly no one deserves him. And yes,you are guys are right they are trying to make Isha looks good and desperate.  

I know Sahir will break Taps heart but I wished that SAhir break Isha's heart too for once. Like a blast! Only then Isha will feel that blow,that hurt and get a wake up call.
The girls in this show really pissed me off

And yes side note: Isha is not a role model at all. She is a disaster. 

I know right, I just want him to be single now. I'm over this Ishir and Saya bullshit. None of the either deserve him. And for once the cvs should show people that one could be happy being single as well. You don't have to have a girl/boy around your neck all the time. 
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Sahir is faking it but their chemistry seems genuine nah :)
And I feel he is just making Isha jealous too :P