Sahir Bhasin: I am Not Inhuman :'(

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I couldn't have imagined this. . .After wanting Sahir and Tapasya together so badly since SO LONG, I didn't imagine I would feel so bad seeing them so close together :'(

Isha wants Sahir to move on because she thinks it is good for him and Tapasya is just taking the chace in hope that he might just feel for her and she will keep him happy.

But in everyone's interpretations Sahir's feelings no one actually truly cared about what Sahir really wants.

He wanted to be with Isha and she pushed him away voluntarily. He didn't want to be with Tapasya but she chose to play along with Isha to get him like a trophy. And no one cared if even Sahir has feelings and he gers hurt too and his emotions are not there to be taken for granted.

"I am not inhuman!" Sahir's words to Tapasya broke my heart. God! He doesn't deserve the amount of hurt he receives every single time for changing his ways. . .He should have been appreciated and loved but instead he just gets punishments for his past and is played for being too good.

If people really wanna play with him, he just showed he can play too well.

After all which is a game three people cannot play?

-Chitra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree. 
And Taps shouldn't have taken help frm Isha.
That's so stupid and Isha is always playing with Sahir emotions.

Can she just leave Sahir alone?

Fed up with all the drama

PS: The pool scene was awesome. It seems genuine :) Shan was superb :D

Do you think Sahir will genuinely have feelings for Taps?
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Agree.

And Taps shouldn't have taken help frm Isha.
That's so stupid and Isha is always playing with Sahir emotions.

Can she just leave Sahir alone?

Fed up with all the drama

PS: The pool scene was awesome. It seems genuine :) Shan was superb :D

Do you think Sahir will genuinely have feelings for Taps?

Agreed. Tapasya shouldn't have agreed AT ALL. I mean her move is complete stupidity.

And about Isha she never ever takes his feelings into consideration EVER. When she is in some problem she would like him to stay away but when it comes to him she can't give him his space. Arrrggghh.

And No I don't think so. CVs are never gonna make him fall for her :(
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Agreed. Tapasya shouldn't have agreed AT ALL. I mean her move is complete stupidity.

And about Isha she never ever takes his feelings into consideration EVER. When she is in some problem she would like him to stay away but when it comes to him she can't give him his space. Arrrggghh.

And No I don't think so. CVs are never gonna make him fall for her :(

Yeah. Sahir is an adult,he can take his decisions himself

But u saw precap nah? So Sahir is going to actually play with Taps feelings? I admit that Taps should not have taken Isha's help but she clearly doesnt deserve that.
It's Isha who needs to be taught a lessn for once 
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Yenna, I feel Sahir has gone like If you wanna play I can play along. If you all dont care about my feelings why should I be the sensitive one alone? I think he is just seeing how far these two can go with lies and deceit.
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I couldn't have imagined this. . .After wanting Sahir and Tapasya together so badly since SO LONG, I didn't imagine I would feel so bad seeing them so close together :'(

Isha wants Sahir to move on because she thinks it is good for him and Tapasya is just taking the chace in hope that he might just feel for her and she will keep him happy.

But in everyone's interpretations Sahir's feelings no one actually truly cared about what Sahir really wants.

He wanted to be with Isha and she pushed him away voluntarily. He didn't want to be with Tapasya but she chose to play along with Isha to get him like a trophy. And no one cared if even Sahir has feelings and he gers hurt too and his emotions are not there to be taken for granted.

"I am not inhuman!" Sahir's words to Tapasya broke my heart. God! He doesn't deserve the amount of hurt he receives every single time for changing his ways. . .He should have been appreciated and loved but instead he just gets punishments for his past and is played for being too good.

If people really wanna play with him, he just showed he can play too well.

After all which is a game three people cannot play?

-Chitra.

See... This is what I was Scarced off...
Tapasya taking isha's help for pataoing sahir is soo stupid..
Don't know why isha want to be this Miss Saint Isha Jai Singh... If you don't want him.. Fine at least don't interfere in his life either...Give him some space girls.
When his said I'm not Inhuman it just pierced my heart.
His one line...which spoke tons of emotion.
Knowing that how much he loves isha...just cant imagine how bad he might have felt.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvrushu

Don't know why isha want to be this Miss Saint Isha Jai Singh... If you don't want him.. Fine at least don't interfere in his life either...Give him some space girls.
Knowing that how much he loves isha...just cant imagine how bad he might have felt.

True. Isha claims to know Sahir like no one knows yet isnt considerate of his feelings. As much happy as I am seeing SaYa romance the situations really suck.
shinjiniguha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvrushu

Yesterday's episode really irritated me, I feel like both the girls are treating him as a mere commodity. They are forgetting that he has emotions too and that they are hurting him instead of doing good for him. Sahir is an adult, he can make decisions for himself. Isha doesn't have to be the searchlight for him. I don't know why she thinks that he has to be in a relationship to be happy. I mean Sahir clearly told Gia that he thinks he's still wounded and maybe doesn't want to deal with these emotions for a while. Why can't Isha just let him be. And as much as I hate Isha right now for thrusting her decisions on him, I feel like tapasya is also equally guilty. She played along with Isha to get Sahir as a prize. Maybe she should just have respected his decision and continued being friends with him. Maybe that would have gradually led Sahir into seeing her in a different light. Even though I don't really tapasya, I don't think she deserves this heartbreak. She really wants to be with him and after all this if she comes to know that he was just playing with her emotions, her heart would break into a million pieces😭
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
@Shinjiniguha Echoed my thoughts exactly! Sahir is like a toy they are using to play with. No matter what their intentions are he is the one getting hurt here. Sometimes not just the destination, journey is also as important.
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinjiniguha

Yesterday's episode really irritated me, I feel like both the girls are treating him as a mere commodity. They are forgetting that he has emotions too and that they are hurting him instead of doing good for him. Sahir is an adult, he can make decisions for himself. Isha doesn't have to be the searchlight for him. I don't know why she thinks that he has to be in a relationship to be happy. I mean Sahir clearly told Gia that he thinks he's still wounded and maybe doesn't want to deal with these emotions for a while. Why can't Isha just let him be. And as much as I hate Isha right now for thrusting her decisions on him, I feel like tapasya is also equally guilty. She played along with Isha to get Sahir as a prize. Maybe she should just have respected his decision and continued being friends with him. Maybe that would have gradually led Sahir into seeing her in a different light. Even though I don't really tapasya, I don't think she deserves this heartbreak. She really wants to be with him and after all this if she comes to know that he was just playing with her emotions, her heart would break into a million pieces😭

Soo True.
in The process of proving their point they are hurting eachother...
It was predictable that Sahir will play along to take revenge...but i soo wanted him to blast on isha...he is hiding soo much pain and emotions inside which are very necessary to come out. i want him to shout on her, question her.
physical pain is anytime better than emotional pain...they are playing with his emotions intentionally or unintentionally doesn't matter.
Righnow...watching Sahir and Tapasya scenes make me uncomfortable and neither i want him to be with isha as of now...