OBbros 7 rang Hai

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys...
So let's get start😆 again I missed first 10 min of episode but managed to catch important bits

Rudra is so cute and nautanki nahi law serious face bana ke kya question pic he the... jispe om ka reply sunkar ask fangirls ko chakkar as jayenge lol so catch your breath girls I think he was just teasing to rudra😉

Moment of the episode is kitchen scene  with such beautiful song sequence uff these OBbros cooks together but such warm moment ruined by tortured scene..

Anyways it's always good to see such lovely moments of OBbros ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm thats nice i m watching it now online viewer...
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well yaa when they were fighting and rudra came and said bhai om and Shivaay was turned cold as they dont want bad effect on rudra of their fighting so protective bhai hum lade ya mare but rudra k saamne koi nhi padega ad I was like how will he pacify their arguments I was waiting for his sawaal and then rudra speak his rubbish I was what the hell was I was laughing...

My artist is already booked plzz girl sweet honibchaahiye vrnamy artist single hi acha hai...

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm chalo he should be teasing... ek gf ko tho jhelna hoga and rudra tho has many many jitna usko khudh na pata ho a was wishing at least Om is single ( chalo if he really has its good too wat with some saying he might be gay and all ...hell no not dat )

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kitchen moment was really cute..
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love this show!!!!!
Ishqbaaaz and Shakti are my current faves