The balance between noorjun love story and main story!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
So many have been saying that if the show is going to show the noorjun love track then it must be balanced appropriately so that majority of the focus is on the main story of arjun and his discovery of his lineage and powers, but i have been keeping track since over a week now of this and i have found that the episodes focus almost 80% on arjun/ astika/ vasuki and the rest of the villians, ie., the main story of the show with 5 minutes at most dedicated to noorjun per epi. This seems to be more than reasonable and i don't think the love track in any way has overshadowed or took up too much of the screen space. 

The show right now is neither dragging or rushing and i think it is going at the right pace as it is giving a small amount of scenes per epi between noorjun (roughly 1 or 2 short scenes per epi between the two of them) and with the rest of the episode focusing on atika or shank's planning and vasuki, or looking at arjun minus noori. So noori or the noorjun love story isn't really actually taking up much of the episode times or the story in general. 

I just thought about making this post as there are far too many people on the forum saying that the show is focusing too much on the noorjun love story when in fact it isn't and even nikitin is getting apt screen space per epi, in fact he gets more screen space in certain epi's than anshuman, so astika/ nikitin lovers should be happy. 

The only thing i'm annoyed about is that they haven't shown any scenes between the two brothers since the party episode and i want arjun/ shank scenes asap. C'mon cv's listen to my plea and give us some scenes already with the two bros at odds with one another. And more scenes between vasuki and arjun. I adore those scenes between these two...and of course we need astika/ arjun scenes too. Man i have a lot of demands ðŸ˜†
Edited by sammy17 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now that you've pointed out Shan and Arjun rarely share the screen space together. This is definitely something they need bring forward but then I guess the brothers at odds track will eventually take place because of several things and one of those things will definitely be Noori.
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missuni

yes only one episode was fully based on noori and her dad ..and I think by the passage of time their bond will go strong and it should be because show should be for everyones .. so romantic people can also enjoy show as well as non romantic .. and I think heroine is the most imp part of show .. love track should also be there but yeah in a balance way

Heroines are not important in every show. And this is a male centric show. The heroines importance will only be known as time progresses. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They should also stop showing the same scene again and again. Noorie forcing her love on Arjun and Arjun sending her away. NA's Jaggu threatening Arjun and Noorie fighting with her dad. Then I think it will get more interesting and people will accept NoorJun. 
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

They should also stop showing the same scene again and again. Noorie forcing her love on Arjun and Arjun sending her away. NA's Jaggu threatening Arjun and Noorie fighting with her dad. Then I think it will get more interesting and people will accept NoorJun. 

You know that makes me wonder what exactly was their objective behind repeating the same scenes over and over again in different settings. Were these guys intentionally trying to annoy the hell out of us?? I haven't watched sadda haq so I want to if it was the same there as well?