Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Maybe because Arjun has to lose a part of himself to gain his power.
That's the old formula of heroes coming to power right.
Perhaps Jaggu 2.0 will be the instigator.
I have a sudden feeling that either Jaggu 2.0 or KVK 2.0 will die (perhaps Shan will kill them out of frustration) and Arjun will be implicated.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Maybe because Arjun has to lose a part of himself to gain his power.
That's the old formula of heroes coming to power right.
Perhaps Jaggu 2.0 will be the instigator.
I have a sudden feeling that either Jaggu 2.0 or KVK 2.0 will die (perhaps Shan will kill them out of frustration) and Arjun will be implicated.

I don't think they will that too this early.. but they should do something with jaggu,and all my hopes are now on my nagpire Shan πŸ˜†
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree... there doesn't seem to be any point to this love-story. It frankly takes away from the main theme of the show and I have no interest in this clichd love-story here. They should just focus on the main concept.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good post dear even i feel the sameπŸ˜› , noorie character is just arjun love interest but they are trying to attract youths  audience  by showing them more i just  feel that  when i saw promotions videos of this show, and  this Ph is good in love stories and family dramas we can see their past records,
so im expecting them to show astali track atleast which is essential for the show. πŸ‘πŸΌ arjun- noorie are cute young couple but astali can be mature couple if they are focussing on love story side by side then why not two couples.